PSL build starting

Psl blew up at the shoot
ysybahy2.jpg

dy6yruvy.jpg

uvanysat.jpg
sary6uby.jpg

Will take donations :)

I heard you talking about that. I didnt realize it just happened. You just take things in stride apparently.

Lol yeah I'm pretty cool headed. I'm like ice when stuff goes wrong or I'm hurt. I just think what to fix or what todo next then dwell on crap. And don't freak out or show how pissed I am. Down side girl friends and friends are confused cause I don't really show emotions good lol.
"What's the matter " I hear a lot lol even when I'm having afraid time.

Funny I think atilla was more pissed and looking at my gun more then me . I was more like I'm putting this down and blowing some thing up lol .

Last edited:
Funny thing is I checked the head space with two different types of gauges . And a few different rounds.
I'm thinking the way he cut the grove it was think or the barrel blank was way to soft and it finally blew out. I was shooting it the week before and had no problems.

That sucks. This is the barrel that took forever to get, right?

So happy this didn't blow up on me. Lol

Yes it's the barrel that took forever . A guy on another sight has a Virgin barrel from the same guy and is willing to send me his and when I have the cash place a order for him.....

I'm just gonna buy a barrel from the guy I was gonna use for my carbine build. And not have thought in the back of my head thinking its gonna blow up.

I need to figure out a way to remove the trunnion with out messing the receiver. The guy I'm gonna get the barrel from will populate And set head space and turn the barrel from a blank for roughly 200$ roughly 4-6 weeks.

I paid around 250$ and waited a year.

I'm kinda torn tho is I should just do the carbine build first then repair this one .. Kinda like step away from it for a bit.

Al screw you buddie.

God damn man.

RIP to that unicorn barrel you were running. 1+ year wait time for it to give out on you, really blows.

Go build an AK to get your mind off things.

was definitely pissed, i was standing right next to him when it happened, big flash and i saw the dust cover go flying and the chunk of the handguard fly off and i though i was going to have to stop some bleeding but ben is clearly a man of steel and there was not a single scratch on him.

though i do recall fingering your chamber (lulz) in line before you got up there and going "i wouldn't shoot this." if you had told me it already popped a case like that once i would have said "definitely don't ****ing shoot this."

live and learn, we all know it worked and it wasn't your fault at all. shitty machine work gave you a shitty barrel with a shitty chamber which ended up totally shitting the bed. with something of suspect quality in the first place you need to constantly inspect the bastard. hell, i jammed up my shotgun using rusted ass 12GA that i got from a friend of a friend. later on that ICE ARMS POS BCG wasn't functioning in my SBR and ruining folks' firearm experience so i replaced that (thanks AWS!), so stuff of suspect quality? no bueno, that's what i'm sayin'.

get a good barrel and get it done right. [mg]

I think I did tell you , you might want to stand behind me just incase . I wasn't 100% sire of it was the barrel out it just fired out of battery or did blow up.
frustation makes you do stupid shit

I take partial blame, I thought it might have been the casing because I've never seen a barrel do that before so I offered him a round from my box of ammo to try.

Still no word from prexis. im just gonna use some one else for the barrel.
They linked to this thread on weapons guild. So I'll probably get ban for the down fall video I made when I was pissed. Guess some one started a thread on ak files? If you see it shoot me a link .

Any one got tips on removing a barrel with a trunnion riveted in ?

Last edited:
I've never had to do it, but I'd say plunging with an end mill till the head of the rivet comes of is going to be your best bet. Or file it or grind it. Power tools work great... they also work great at putting idiot marks in your gun.

Prexis wants me to send my barrel back to him. Saying if it's just the extractor groove hell send me a replacement.
Another company offered me a free one for my problems dealing with prexis .

Back
Top Bottom