Police Shoot, Kill Man During Warrant Search

The Framingham Police SWAT officer who fatally shot a man while serving a search warrant this morning may have done it accidentally, a family friend said outside the courtroom today.

Dwayne Barrett, of Framingham, described Eurie Stamp as "a very good man, the type of man who'd give you the shirt off his back. This shouldn't have happened."

Stamp, 68, was in his 26 Fountain St. house as police served a drug warrant there at about 12:30 a.m. He was fatally shot by an officer, although Barrett said authorities told him the officer accidentally shot his weapon.

>snip<

Barrett is a friend of Bushfan's. He said Stamp is Bushfan's stepfather.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/f...ham-officer-shoots-kills-man-during-drug-raid

Not really. The cops can come into your house on bad information obtained through sloppy work, kill you and your dogs and traumatize your family for life and it's just another day in the park. How many SWAT guys who kill someone through pure negligence are in jail for manslaughter? ...That's what I thought.

[TheWookie]You're just a cop hating, tinfoil-hat wearing, conspiracy weirdo[/TheWookie]

This one comes close, but only because the cops lied about their mess and tried to cover it all up. If they had not, I am sure they would have walked clean from murdering someone's grandma: http://articles.cnn.com/2009-02-24/...ryn-johnston-johnston-s-home-raid?_s=PM:CRIME

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to me that the amount of 'accidental discharges' by the law enforcement community far outpace those of average citizens (on a per capita basis).

I think of those things from time to time while trying to make sense of a world that increasingly doesn't.

It appears to me that the amount of 'accidental discharges' by the law enforcement community far outpace those of average citizens (on a per capita basis).

I think of those things from time to time while trying to make sense of a world that increasingly doesn't.

Not sure about you but it's a good reminder that I don't want to be on the wrong side of an accidental discharge. Sad that you have to worry about that.

Don't worry. the deceased was positively identified bio-metrically by an iPhone app developed by a company that employs clueless moonbats that somehow think they are true libertarians and are defending freedom by providing the ruling class and their drones tools that impinge on our natural and constitutional freedoms. Nothing to see move along..........move along.

Don't worry. the deceased was positively identified bio-metrically by an iPhone app developed by a company that employs clueless moonbats that somehow think they are true libertarians and are defending freedom by providing the ruling class and their drones tools that impinge on our natural and constitutional freedoms. Nothing to see move along..........move along.

+7 points for using the word "impinge".

[TheWookie]You're just a cop hating, tinfoil-hat wearing, conspiracy weirdo[/TheWookie]
Come on guys, let TheWookie win. I mean, he admitted that he jumped to a conclusion without reading the article and all...er, oh.
let%20the%20wookie%20win.jpg

What a crock of f-ing shit. Anyone who thinks all police will be on the side of freedom when push comes to shove is sadly mistaken.
Fixed it. I know a few I'd trust.

I defninately would not call this murder. Accidental? Possibly, Civilly responsibility? Possibly. But MURDER?
I don't know what happenned in this case, but I will let the smoke clear before I postulate, speculate or conject.
I would call it homicide. It could be justifiable homicide, manslaughter, murder two, or murder one. We don't know which one yet.

One time, in a dream, a bullet escaped from the muzzle of a gun that my father's brother's nephew was holding, and the bullet hit a tree that was being held by someone. The cops came and arrested the bullet. I had a lot of Hornitos that night.

FIFY.

"Eurie was laying in the bed and they said somehow the gun just discharged. I am not sure how a gun can just discharge, but that is what they are saying,"

This doesn't sound good.

Last edited:
IF initial reports turn out to be true...

Drug dealer dead = money saved by the taxpayers.

Did you read the report or watch the 6 oclock news this evening?? Because they were there for the punk grandkid and his pal. They weren't even there for him. So you bet your godamn ass this cop should fry! Cop bashing not even close just moron bashing. My dad was a cop, I have no problem with GOOD cops but these itchy trigger finger asshats are a problem, and this isn't an isolated incident.

You blow my mind how EVERY time you side with the police no matter what. They are human and they do stupid things and make mistakes just like anyone else is that possible for you to understand maybe just once??

"Nothing to see here, just another dead bystander in the war on drugs... move along, scurry, scurry..."

"It's FOR THE CHILDREN, you see....."

-Mike

Wookie, you've convinced me.

Clearly, the 68-y/o deserved death for being in the same house as those dirty drug dealers.

Clearly, when the cops accuse you of something you are ALWAYS guilty and clearly, any crime associated with drugs should be dealt with by a no-trial execution. I mean after all, it saves all those court costs....

I also believe you that the cops NEVER make a mistake, never cover up a mistake and have magic bullets that only kill bad guys.

Thank God you posted your thoughts! It's all so clear now...

Wookie, you've convinced me.

Clearly, the 68-y/o deserved death for being in the same house as those dirty drug dealers.

Clearly, when the cops accuse you of something you are ALWAYS guilty and clearly, any crime associated with drugs should be dealt with by a no-trial execution. I mean after all, it saves all those court costs....

I also believe you that the cops NEVER make a mistake, never cover up a mistake and have magic bullets that only kill bad guys.

Thank God you posted your thoughts! It's all so clear now...
[rofl]

"Eurie was laying in the bed and they said somehow the gun just discharged. I am not sure how a gun can just discharge, but that is what they are saying," Framingham resident Dwayne Barrett said.

aw_jeez.jpg

I assumed he's a dirt dag drug dealing thug and it was a good shoot which will save taxpayers from having to foot the bill on his worthless piece of trash; however, others assume the cops are guilty of some wrong doing. All parties are assuming, right?

No, we're looking at the part where the victim was lying in bed and the cops, already covering up their screwup, said that "somehow the gun just discharged". I can tell you how that happens... you have a cop with his booger hook on the bang switch when it shouldn't be there.

How many SWAT guys who kill someone through pure negligence are in jail for manslaughter? ...That's what I thought.

Well, there's a couple in Atlanta. I think those are the only two. Certainly Lon Horiuchi is still walking around a free man. [puke2]

Last edited:
This is what happens when police departments don't use Massachusetts compliant firearms. My guess is they had a non-Mass compliant Glock or M&P and they got an accidental discharge since they aren't safe for use in MA. Either that or the Glock spontaneously combusted and discharged as they are known to do.

(now where is that damn sarcasm smiley?)

This is what happens when police departments don't use Massachusetts compliant firearms. My guess is they had a non-Mass compliant Glock or M&P and they got an accidental discharge since they aren't safe for use in MA. Either that or the Glock spontaneously combusted and discharged as they are known to do.

Sarcasm aside, Framingham SWAT uses Sigs (or at least that's what I saw a few months back)...........no dice.

This does explain the Fox News van parked outside FPD this morning when I was there (dropping off a copy of my C&R app).

Sarcasm aside, Framingham SWAT uses Sigs (or at least that's what I saw a few months back)...........no dice.

This does explain the Fox News van parked outside FPD this morning when I was there (dropping off a copy of my C&R app).

Well then, that explains it. The post ban high caps mags they use caused the accidental discharge. This would have never happened with pre-bans.

They do carry sigs.

What will develop? They killed a 68 year old man, there might be administrative (paid) leave, but that's about it. I doubt there will be criminal charges.

I'm sure the DA will get to the bottom of this eventually, but in the interim, almost certainly the SWAT officer had his LTC-A suspended and all his firearms taken from him for safe keeping .... oh wait, that only happens when your guns get stolen [hmmm]

Yeah, like I said.

Here we go,, all the cop bashing weirdo's around here wearing their tinfoil hats are now gonna stick up for the drug dealer in living in school zone, oh what nice folks.

Some of you folks crack me up,, but, I know it's me I'm all effed up. HAHA

You are rivaling Jose for strawman of the year. No one is sticking up for the drug dealer. Hating no knock warrants that tend to see more than a few innocent humans and pets die by police fired bullets, arguing that this smells bad is not equal to protecting drug dealers.

You are rivaling Jose for strawman of the year. No one is sticking up for the drug dealer. Hating no knock warrants that tend to see more than a few innocent humans and pets die by police fired bullets, arguing that this smells bad is not equal to protecting drug dealers.

When someone stops questioning, they've already rolled over and are just waiting for their turn.

You all know damn well that if there was anything that even remotely justified shooting him (like say, holding a golf club?) it would be all over the papers. The fact that no reason was given and the lame accidental discharge excuse means there's clearly a lot to the story cops don't want us to know. If that weren't the case the COP would already have had a press release or conference defending the officer.

Also I'm pretty sure that if a citizen had an accidental discharge at home they would certainly no longer have any guns in their house, the LTC would be revoked and there'd be a DA on TV yelling how unsafe guns are and how we need to get them off the streets. Funny how when a cop shoots someone in err there's no politicians calling for police to stop carrying guns.

How many times do you people need to hear that all of these incidents are isolated? Over and over and over again police break into people's homes and shoot them and/or their dog, and each time it almost didn't even happen -- like lightening striking, really. You have no idea how unusual these things are. There certainly is no need to be concerned about them happening again. Won't all of you haters understand just how unusual these things are? And what do you want, anyway -- for drug dealers or people who know them to have rights? How in the hell are we going to control what people ingest if we don't break a few rules. Get real.

Back
Top Bottom