Police responding to reports of shots fired shots shore plaza

My whole life. I've worked there. There are a ton of exits, including out of the back of most stores. Why?
Fire code? Desire to make it easier for customers to enter the store through public entrances and bring inventory in through the non private ones?
eta: eff that mall ,never again.
who would walk into a potential prison?
Why that mall? Remember the guy who got 17 years federal time for unapproved speech? He was allegedly talking about attacking a mall (based on his location, probably the Natick Mall), but the mall name was withheld, probably for commercial and advertising revenue reasons. You never know when the next attack is. Anyone who goes to a place where large crowds gather who may be legally armed and is not is taking an unnecessary chance.

Of course, the moonbats will keep asking the same question: Are we helpless enough to be safe?

Last edited:
Why that mall? Remember the guy who got 17 years federal time for unapproved speech? He was allegedly talking about attacking a mall (based on his location, probably the Natick Mall), but the mall name was withheld, probably for commercial and advertising revenue reasons.

That was in 2009 or so... And yes, it was the Natick Mall. My day job involved managing several retail stores at the time, one was located there - can confirm, we were briefed on the whole thing and had to update our plan to respond to such events. The suspect caught stateside lived a few streets down from me at the time, we were in a neighboring town, and it was more than "unapproved speech". One of the guys rolled on the other two. The authorities had sketches and communications documenting their attack, records of their attempt to buy automatic (yes, machine guns) and training materials from terrorist groups outside the US. They squashed the plan when they couldn't get the MGs and decided to get more professional overseas help to set up another attack. IIRC one of the dudes actually ended up in a training camp in durkastan (pick one) and the other bought some leeway selling the others out. Got'em on conspiracy.

I remember digging into this, because I had been interviewed by the FBI along with the owner of another business in the area who I knew, about a bad actor I had actually made a report on, and a group of bad actors who had been to both of our establishments. There were questions about whether they may have been connected. The former was caught a few years later (and it was publicized) the latter group I never heard about, but the feds took some personal info on one of them from one of my stores, and lifted prints and lots of camera footage from the other business.

This crap really struck me because it was like 2 confirmed (and one maybe) terror plot right within 10 miles (one up the street from my house) all within a 2 year period. I was just starting in my other line of work at that time and it was just too real. Flash forward a few years to the marathon and I wasn't surprised at all, given what had gone down before right at home and that I'd been contracting for a few years, had more training, and seen the other side of things a little closer.

I'm right there with you on thought-policing trust me, and it's a load of crap that the disarm movement is championed by people who never get to know the risks they face, but those guys had a lot more going on than one saying "what if we...". You definitely won't catch me in malls, concerts, or other public crowds anymore, that's for sure. I get a little nervous at big parties/gatherings, even.

Russell Wilson be PISSED he ain't in the Super Bowl.

capture-1486236384-3780.jpg

Back
Top Bottom