Police responding to reports of shots fired shots shore plaza

Heard reports of a drive by on Harvard street in Chelsea today. Supposedly occupants of two vehicles shooting at each other. Its Chelsea, but that's actually a relatively quiet neighborhood up near the Woodlawn section of Everett. This was at like 4pm.

Heard reports of a drive by on Harvard street in Chelsea today. Supposedly occupants of two vehicles shooting at each other. Its Chelsea, but that's actually a relatively quiet neighborhood up near the Woodlawn section of Everett. This was at like 4pm.
OH crap I 'm starting a new site job in Chelsea next week ..off Webster Ave.

i live a half mile from the mall...i was just getting all my tactical gear on and ready to roll.......guess i will stand down

- - - Updated - - -

Both are to close to Randolph

yesterday a guy got stabbed in the face here in braintree about the same distance I live from the mall in the other direction....shitbags

Lock down, what is this a prison?
I wouldn't mind being locked down in the Cheesecake Factory ,[laugh]

otherwise, gtfo my path.

Lock down, what is this a prison?
I wouldn't mind being locked down in the Cheesecake Factory ,[laugh]

otherwise, gtfo my path.

Funny you say that. Personal transfer occurred in the parking lot at the cheesecake factory a few years back. Early one saturday morning. Sheep had no idea, they were focused on getting to starbucks.

One thing I take out of this is not to hide. The amount of people on social media, and the news, outing hiding places is ridiculous.

Nah, not even close. SSP has its share of punk kids - it's bus accessible- but it still has plenty of respectable clientele, and decent stores. Not in the same league as Brockton.
Back in the day my car got stolen from SS Plaza. The cops found it a week later in Dorchester.

Broken steering column, missing radio, beer caps and cig butts littered my car floor.

"witness reports suspect is a black male with neck tattoos and possibly a long chain hangin", shouldn't be long before they apprehend this suspect

I love how channel 5 keeps showing footage of the woman that was going to shield her baby with shoe boxes...stacking them up. If only there were packing peanuts she could throw at the gangsters to save her child. WTF! Healy...save me.

Back
Top Bottom