• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shots fired in Hyannis, nearby schools are told to shelter in place.

Very surprised it wasn’t across bearses way in the fresh (bullet) holes road neighborhood
Cabin fever late winter is awful. Too much screen time. Probably too much booze and other stuff like that. People need to get outside and go for a walk in the woods or on the beach.

I live in cedarville basically at the foot of the bridge. Wait till they start replacing the bridges. The cape will be cut off from civilization and the shit will really hit the fan ! I hope the obamas move 😊 lol

I live in cedarville basically at the foot of the bridge. Wait till they start replacing the bridges. The cape will be cut off from civilization and the shit will really hit the fan ! I hope the obamas move 😊 lol
I live in Cedarville too, and commercial fish out of the sandwich marina, I may put a skiff in at sagamore beach and start a ferry service 🤣

It’s the only “urban” area on cape besides Falmouth and guess what? Falmouth is a war zone surrounded by millionaires too

I grew up on cape out in eastham, when I was small it seemed like Hyannis was a world away. The world has become a lot smaller since then

I left the cape for Boston 24 years ago, always planned on returning and when I finally had the means to come back home, the place was racially different. Made it to the woods of south plymouth and won’t go any closer.
Watched a guy OD about 10 years ago in the middle of installing the tv service at a big house in Falmouth. Im in the basement up in the drop ceiling and a 50+ year old shaving kit falls out hits me in the head. I open it up it’s filled with jewelry and a watch. I say wow! So I go upstairs give it to the lady and she says wow it must have been her grandparents. She says I'm going out for a bit. They return about 20 min later. I come in from the van to check the TV and I hear someone slapping another person. Lady's on this guy slapping he shit outta him. Grabs a needle sticking out of his arm flings it across the room! Then police snd ambulance appear, they give the guy the shot. He wakes up pissed off. He says you woke me up, cop leans in says yeah you were sleeping the big sleep. Come with us to the hospital, junkie says no cop says it’s either the ambulance or the squad car! After I say to the lady I hope your fried is ok. She says yeah he’s fine he just has his demos lol. They obviously traded the jewlery for dope and nearly died.

Back
Top Bottom