Person Shot Inside CVS In Stoughton

Fully agree on Pizza in GA, moved here 7 months ago and have yet to find any good Pizza. One decent pie is a place Calle Big Pie in Sky. They serve a 30" pie, funny watching folks taking pictures of there pizza. As for New England pizza try Pepe's front New Haven....Now @ Chestnut Hill Mall.

This. Chestnut hill location sucks.

Lynwoods in Randolph/Holbrook hands down.

Town Spa is overrated. And to the person who mentioned Pleasant Cafe... both my parents grew up in Roslindale and anytime I went to visit my grandparents they took me there. Good stuff!

Honestly, anything. My wife's family raves about it, but to me it doesn't have any special taste, etc. the crust is cardboard-like to me.

I'd rather have Stefanos in Mansfield near m, but I will drive to Town Spa for my wife to keep her happy.

Town Spa will do in a pinch.

Steffanos, hands down, no question. Crushes the spa, lynwood, and cape cod.

[laugh]

Back on topic. Apparently the three "yutes" approached the other "yute" inside the store. I wonder if they were anywhere near the first aid aisle?

Not gang related, but not random. Yeah, right.

A pizza thread disguised as a shooting thread. Hmm. Maybe we can start a pizza thread and talk guns. It'll throw the Healey spies off the scent. [rofl]

It was but when you talk Stoughton, the Spa will come up.

which is unfortunate. So many better things to talk about lol

Not really... at least not in Stoughton. Town has really become shitified. The Spa really is one of the high points of the town, but, I worked there for 20 years and the Spa is over rated. I was always suspicious of their " cash only" policy. Complete with signs pointing you to their ATM machines.

Steffanos, hands down, no question. Crushes the spa, lynwood, and cape cod.

I will have to try it. I get a Cape Cod pizza every Friday from the 138 Raynham location. Mostly because it is a few doors down from my barber shop and I get a hair cut every Friday. It's not as good as the original, but getting better. I am convinced it has to do with the age of the pans.

Speaking of shootings, didn't Linwood get jacked years ago by shotgun toting scumbags on a busy Friday night?

Not really... at least not in Stoughton. Town has really become shitified. The Spa really is one of the high points of the town, but, I worked there for 20 years and the Spa is over rated. I was always suspicious of their " cash only" policy. Complete with signs pointing you to their ATM machines.

I will have to try it. I get a Cape Cod pizza every Friday from the 138 Raynham location. Mostly because it is a few doors down from my barber shop and I get a hair cut every Friday. It's not as good as the original, but getting better. I am convinced it has to do with the age of the pans.

Speaking of shootings, didn't Linwood get jacked years ago by shotgun toting scumbags on a busy Friday night?

We both know Stoughtons high point is not the Spa, it is Alexs!
The Linwood did indeed get jacked a ways back by some dudes with a couple of fowling pieces lol, I vaguely recall that.
Mrs GPP gets Cape Cod Pizzas at Shaws on occasion, theyll do in a pinch, but its not Steffanos.

My wife is bat sh** crazy for that pub pizza stuff. She grew up with her father in Roslindale taking her to the Pleasant Cafe every weekend for the stuff. I grew up in north Jersey, so we get into regular lighthearted disagreements about what pizza is. [laugh]

The Italian food is Jerseys only redeeming quality.

We both know Stoughtons high point is not the Spa, it is Alexs!

Funny story about Alex's.. I have only been in there twice. Once for a bachelor party, once after a company Christmas party. One year at the Christmas party my guys begged me to go with them after the party. I was the boss, so I said I would buy the first round and then I was out of there.

I was sitting at one of the tables with the pole on it with my buddy who was also one of my managers. So the girls move and change tables and this leggy brunette jumps up on our table. We were shooting the breeze and she does this move to remove her g-string. She bends over, legs straight, her ass no more than 12" from us. She puts her head between her spread legs and looks at us between her legs and says to my buddy " Dave ? Gee, I haven't seen you since high school !" I literally choked on my diet coke. " Jill ! how have you been? How are your Mom and Dad ?"

We later joked how it was nice to bump into girls you knew in high school while staring at their corn hole. Sad ending, Jill died of a drug over dose a few years later.

Funny story about Alex's.. I have only been in there twice. Once for a bachelor party, once after a company Christmas party. One year at the Christmas party my guys begged me to go with them after the party. I was the boss, so I said I would buy the first round and then I was out of there.

I was sitting at one of the tables with the pole on it with my buddy who was also one of my managers. So the girls move and change tables and this leggy brunette jumps up on our table. We were shooting the breeze and she does this move to remove her g-string. She bends over, legs straight, her ass no more than 12" from us. She puts her head between her spread legs and looks at us between her legs and says to my buddy " Dave ? Gee, I haven't seen you since high school !" I literally choked on my diet coke. " Jill ! how have you been? How are your Mom and Dad ?"

We later joked how it was nice to bump into girls you knew in high school while staring at their corn hole. Sad ending, Jill died of a drug over dose a few years later.

[rofl]
Alex's. When I lived in Mass, I worked for a trucking company in Stoughton. One year they did a big Christmas party and the after party wound up at Alex's. I didn't attend, but the stories of debauchery were relayed to me on Monday morning. One guy was caught making out with another guys wife in the parking lot. [laugh]

I am so glad to be out of that town. I moved out in 03. It was becoming Brockton then. Too bad that I just moved to a different town, not out of this commie state.

Yeah - the last time I was in the Stoughton area, it seemed to have a lot of cultural enrichment running around.

Back
Top Bottom