• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Person Shot Inside CVS In Stoughton

"Stoughton Public Schools cancelled all Thursday night programs due to the shooting."

Well Jesus ****ing Christ.

Investigators spent the evening interviewing witnesses and looking at surveillance video. They said they had a pretty good idea of what happened.

temp_hotel.com-obvious.jpg

So, Capt. Obvious' real name is Katie Brace. [laugh]

I am so glad to be out of that town. I moved out in 03. It was becoming Brockton then. Too bad that I just moved to a different town, not out of this commie state.

Where do you like better? I've heard people recommend Lynwood, and it's closer to me so I wanted to like it more, but I really liked Town Spa better.

Regina pizza is better than Town Spa. I worked in Easton for a bunch of years and people raved about that place. When I finally ate there, I thought it was overcooked, cardboard bar pizza.

Hell, Papa Gino's is better

Where do you like better? I've heard people recommend Lynwood, and it's closer to me so I wanted to like it more, but I really liked Town Spa better.

Honestly, anything. My wife's family raves about it, but to me it doesn't have any special taste, etc. the crust is cardboard-like to me.

I'd rather have Stefanos in Mansfield near m, but I will drive to Town Spa for my wife to keep her happy.

Town Spa will do in a pinch.

Wife's cousin and husband moved from Stoughton to Georgia about 10 years ago. They still have her father freeze and box up about 10 Town Spaaaah pies every year and ship them down. He also takes them in person when he flies down. I've only been once, and wasn't really impressed.

I like regina's too, but they are different styles and sometimes I just crave that greasy pub style pizza. I love the crust

My wife is bat sh** crazy for that pub pizza stuff. She grew up with her father in Roslindale taking her to the Pleasant Cafe every weekend for the stuff. I grew up in north Jersey, so we get into regular lighthearted disagreements about what pizza is. [laugh]

Wife's cousin and husband moved from Stoughton to Georgia about 10 years ago. They still have her father freeze and box up about 10 Town Spaaaah pies every year and ship them down. He also takes them in person when he flies down. I've only been once, and wasn't really impressed.

No need for the father to freeze them, you can walk in and buy them frozen already.

But seriously, that cardboard crap isn't worth shipping. Tell your wife's cousin that life is too short to let her taste buds screw her opinion of good taste....lol

No need for the father to freeze them, you can walk in and buy them frozen already.

But seriously, that cardboard crap isn't worth shipping. Tell your wife's cousin that life is too short to let her taste buds screw her opinion of good taste....lol

See? that shows how much I know about the place. Her cousins father told me he shipped them frozen, I just figured he froze them fresh. Had no idea you could buy them that way. She is in Georgia though, and I can't begin to imagine what passes for pizza down there.

Fully agree on Pizza in GA, moved here 7 months ago and have yet to find any good Pizza. One decent pie is a place Calle Big Pie in Sky. They serve a 30" pie, funny watching folks taking pictures of there pizza. As for New England pizza try Pepe's front New Haven....Now @ Chestnut Hill Mall.

Fully agree on Pizza in GA, moved here 7 months ago and have yet to find any good Pizza. One decent pie is a place Calle Big Pie in Sky. They serve a 30" pie, funny watching folks taking pictures of there pizza. As for New England pizza try Pepe's front New Haven....Now @ Chestnut Hill Mall.

Spend the winter in Florida's panhandle about 10 years ago, taking care of my mother after surgery. Thought I would have a nervous breakdown searching for a serviceable pizza, only to be directed to the nearest "Hungry Howies" pizza chain. Like I said before, having grown up in north Jersey around 3rd generation Italian pizzerias, it was all I could do to not lose consciousness when I opened the box. My wife grew tired of my antics, as I feigned a stroke upon seeing what passed as pizza.

Back
Top Bottom