Person Shot Inside CVS In Stoughton

No mention of Emma's in bridgewater?! I grew up on the stuff. Best bar room style pizza in my opinion. Sundays special is a $0.99 cheese pizza.

Found a gun on him. Anyone want to take a wild guess as to his LTC status? (^_^)

I wish the media would state right in the opening paragraph on every one of these things:

<named suspect>, Prohibited Person, no Mass gun license, ...

But such truths would completely kill the fantasy that lawful gun owners are a threat.

Probably 95% of shootings like this are not random. There's really no reason to freak out about going to CVS all of a sudden.

Time and place. I have used my local CVS for years without an issue. Couple months back I had to pickup a prescription after 11 PM. I had an "interesting" experience with
3 junkies. This was a random experience and an eye-opener.

One started to go into hysterics because I looked at her (situational awareness).. another was standing right behind me in line and moaning, wailing, and pacing back and forth..so much so that the girl behind the counter was getting visibly upset. I made sure that one was 100% in view at all times. A third( middle age male) was in the car with junkie #1 and would duck down behind the seat. Obviously he did not want to be seen. I don't know if or what he was up to.. but it did get the adrenalin going..

Part of my new policy is to use the drive through and avoid the zombie/junkies as much as possible.

Last edited:
No mention of Emma's in bridgewater?! I grew up on the stuff. Best bar room style pizza in my opinion. Sundays special is a $0.99 cheese pizza.

Come on, you cant possibly be serious, Emmas????

- - - Updated - - -

Time and place. I have used my local CVS for years without an issue. Couple months back I had to pickup a prescription after 11 PM. I had an "interesting" experience with

One started to go into hysterics because I looked at her (situational awareness).. another was standing right behind me in line and moaning, wailing, and pacing back and forth..so much so that the girl behind the counter was getting visibly upset. I made sure that one was 100% in view at all times. A third( middle age male) was in the car with junkie #1 and would duck down behind the seat. Obviously he did not want to be seen. I don't know if or what he was up to.. but it did get the adrenalin going..

Part of my new policy is to use the drive through and avoid the zombie/junkies as much as possible.

Junkies in line at CVS are no problem at all, Id say that late at night, theyre probably dope sick and trying to pass a bad or stolen scrip.

I only use the drive thru late at night if there is no line at it. Just as dangerous to be boxed in and have someone walk up to your window as it is to have a tweaker hanging out with you in line in my opinion.

Pub style pizza is not pizza. It's cardboard. If I were even to consider it pizza, Emma's would be nowhere near the top of the list

[thinking]
Spend the winter in Florida's panhandle about 10 years ago, taking care of my mother after surgery. Thought I would have a nervous breakdown searching for a serviceable pizza, only to be directed to the nearest "Hungry Howies" pizza chain. Like I said before, having grown up in north Jersey around 3rd generation Italian pizzerias, it was all I could do to not lose consciousness when I opened the box. My wife grew tired of my antics, as I feigned a stroke upon seeing what passed as pizza.

There's a dearth of good Italian food in FL period. Some years ago my father in law was trying to impress me by taking us to some 'real Italian food' in Naples. He took us to Buca di Beppi. [thinking]

He was Irish, what can I say.

Back
Top Bottom