PA's AG says 80% receivers are firearms...

And the number of violent firearms crimes committed by people using 80% lowers in 2019 so far is ----what? Jack.

If it hasn't happened, it's going to, because P80s have been popping up at crime scenes here and there. I doubt the overall numbers will ever be statistically significant,
though.

-Mike

How is it that people who take an oath to uphold, protect and defend the Constitution can blatantly disregard it with no consequences?
Cuz the Progs (including the Donks) don't recognize fixed meanings of words.

iu

Summary: Petition and motion for injunction against Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Robert Evanchick regarding Attorney General Josh Shapiro Legal Opinion and PSP enforcement rule over "partially-manufactured (often referred to as 80%) frames and receivers and kits"

Petitioners: Landmark Firearms LLC of Newville, Pennsylvania, US Rifle, LLC of Dublin, New Hampshire, Polymer80, Inc. of Dayton, Nevada, and Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC).

Respondents: Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Robert Evanchick

🐯

Pennsylvania is a little different.

Yup, it won't fly. My question is, can the state preemption law be used to charge him criminally? Depending on how it's written, that power should be reserved for the legislature. Not that they ever use that stick.

I have an idea for all of those who think an 80% receiver is a firearm.

Let those people pick up an 80% receiver and let someone else pick up a completed and loaded firearm.

Then put them 25 feet apart. They each get one shot center mass at the other individual.

The 80% receiver guy can go first. After the second guy is done the 80% guy can tell me what they now think.

Heck....if it's an 80% AR lower I'll even offer to let them use a 30rd mag and I'll supply the ammo.

"These receivers are guns & we‘ll continue to defend that in court to close a loophole criminals exploit."

Boy, these assclown pols and lawyers love their loopholes, don't they? And what/where are these loophole criminals of which they speak?

PA's AG says 80% receivers are firearms...

80% of a 'Happy Ending'... is not a Happy Ending.

Back
Top Bottom