Panic Buying

I don't tend to panic-buy, but I do tend to retaliate-buy. One of my wife's liberal nutjob friends donated to some anti-2A fund and posted it all over facebook, so I bought a couple lower parts kits in silent protest. Then I bought a new extra-killy Hiperfire trigger the next day to protest Trump's newfound support of bump-stock bans (and the subsequent trigger ban that will no doubt fall under the same purview).

I don't tend to panic-buy, but I do tend to retaliate-buy. One of my wife's liberal nutjob friends donated to some anti-2A fund and posted it all over facebook, so I bought a couple lower parts kits in silent protest. Then I bought a new extra-killy Hiperfire trigger the next day to protest Trump's newfound support of bump-stock bans (and the subsequent trigger ban that will no doubt fall under the same purview).

Keep up the good fight in Vermont. Perhaps its because I'm oddly sentimental, but it would be a huge, HUGE loss for any sort of gun law to pass in Vermont. Vermont gives me hope everyday that in this country liberals can actually recognize the RKBA and not f*** it up for over two centuries...

Keep up the good fight in Vermont. Perhaps its because I'm oddly sentimental, but it would be a huge, HUGE loss for any sort of gun law to pass in Vermont. Vermont gives me hope everyday that in this country liberals can actually recognize the RKBA and not f*** it up for over two centuries...
Things aren't going well up here right now. Our dipshit Governor is showing his true colors and is now coming out in support of New Yorking our gun laws.

As Yoda says...
Begun it has, the panic buying

Florida Gun Show sees 'record number' of attendees despite gun control debate
http://www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/florida-gun-show-sees-record-number-of-attendees-despite-gun-control-debate/67-523267641

Yup, the next wave of panic buying has begun.
I get the daily email specials from PSA, and the last few weeks they've been heavily pushing their Gen 2 PSAK rifles (AK pattern rifles built on their own in-house receivers). They had two different sidefolder variants for $499, each available in three different colors (tan, black or green) and I've been mulling over purchasing one. I just checked their website a few minutes ago and ALL their AK's models (both fixed and folding stock models) are showing out-of-stock. [shocked]

I get the daily email specials from PSA, and the last few weeks they've been heavily pushing their Gen 2 PSAK rifles (AK pattern rifles built on their own in-house receivers). They had two different sidefolder variants for $499, each available in three different colors (tan, black or green) and I've been mulling over purchasing one. I just checked their website a few minutes ago and ALL their AK's models (both fixed and folding stock models) are showing out-of-stock. [shocked]
They saved you from buying a piece of shit.

Since 1747 (OK, it predates that, but that is when records say it was used as a gunpowder magazine [not clip])

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzk3YWE3ZmY2NTFlNTY4ZWY5MV9EU0NfMDAzOC5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIngzOTA-Il0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1xdWFsaXR5IDgxIC1hdXRvLW9yaWVudCJdXQ

Must be NICE to be able to even think about buying AK's :(

Got an email today from a different vendor. $900 underfolders. Not really an AK guy but that sounded expensive to me.

Must be NICE to be able to even think about buying AK's :(

That's only one of the reasons I moved out of Mass.

Got an email today from a different vendor. $900 underfolders. Not really an AK guy but that sounded expensive to me.

Yikes!
That is expensive, I was seeing them selling for under $600 a few months ago, but passed because they're really uncomfortable and awkward to shoot.

Looking at their Daily Deals, prices are creeping up and only two items (ammo) have free shipping - which used to be a lot more common.
Only 10 days until the FCAC show which will be a good gauge of the level of "panic". Just hope we have good weather for it.

budsgunshop.com is now showing this on their site, "An unexpected large increase in demand has caused delays throughout our supply chain. Please expect longer than normal processing and shipping times on all orders. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Good amount of 223 out of stock at TargetSports. Havent seen that in a while. Definitely some available but seems like the cheaper stuff is drying up. Steel cased Wolf, Wolf Gold, Prvi, Federal bulk all out.

Good amount of 223 out of stock at TargetSports. Havent seen that in a while. Definitely some available but seems like the cheaper stuff is drying up. Steel cased Wolf, Wolf Gold, Prvi, Federal bulk all out.
I looked myself a while ago. I think even less is available now. I ordered a 1k 9mm just beacuse.

Feel a little bit better this time around (so far). Ive been picking up some here and there for a while now. Same goes for components and have just started casting so hopefully this trip around the merry-go-round wont be as painful as the last couple times. Plan C is to pick up something in 17HMR or .270. [laugh]...[sad]

budsgunshop.com is now showing this on their site, "An unexpected large increase in demand has caused delays throughout our supply chain. Please expect longer than normal processing and shipping times on all orders. We apologize for any inconvenience."

it is suddenly nuts. Almost every supplier has that message now. Glad i got in an order (not from buds) for another 1/2 dozen stripped lowers 2 weeks ago at normal pricing and normal shipping time!

Back
Top Bottom