Panic Buying

Whether or not her edict is BS is up to the courts to decide. I'm hoping they'll agree with us and toss it but it's MA so anything can happen.

Whether or not her edict is BS is up to the courts to decide. I'm hoping they'll agree with us and toss it but it's MA so anything can happen.

And even if they do toss it (as you said, not certain since "OMG GUNZ!") then we're still left with the features test in MGL.

Figured I’d bump this wonderful thread since there’s talk in another thread about panic buying starting again...

Havent really been looking for signs of panic, but happened across Anderson stripped lowers for $40 which were in stock. Not exactly panicky...so far. Also bought some 223 for $0.26/rd (brass cased) post FL. Meant to do a primer/powder run today but Im a lazy f*** and basically wasted the whole day online.[sad]

Havent really been looking for signs of panic, but happened across Anderson stripped lowers for $40 which were in stock. Not exactly panicky...so far. Also bought some 223 for $0.26/rd (brass cased) post FL. Meant to do a primer/powder run today but Im a lazy f*** and basically wasted the whole day online.[sad]

26 cents is a great deal. I’m pretty much stocked except I could use some more pistol primers I guess.

I haven’t really seen many signs of panic buying either but others were discussing signs in another thread. Figured I’d bump this thread.

Minutemen were required to have two muskets in good working order, certain amount of dry powder and be able to shoot straight, right?

By these standards, I’m GTG. No need to buy more. Just need a marching order.

26 cents is a great deal. I’m pretty much stocked except I could use some more pistol primers I guess.

I haven’t really seen many signs of panic buying either but others were discussing signs in another thread. Figured I’d bump this thread.
I never really feel like Im stocked anymore, lol. After all the bs of the last 8 years or so, it feels like anything can happen at any time so its hard to not pick up stuff while its cheap and available. So maybe Ive been slow-motion panic buying readily available stuff at reasonable prices recently?[laugh]

Ive seen people here and there talking about panic buying but mostly like its something they are expecting or see as inevitable, but I havent really seen anything credible yet.

I was going through our classifieds and I think there is a high uptick in ar15s for sale and lowers as well as just about everything. Lots getting posted reciently.
Thats true. Have to wait and see how quickly they sell, or if they sell at all. People can list all day long, but if no one is buying prices and availability arent going anywhere.

I never really feel like Im stocked anymore, lol. After all the bs of the last 8 years or so, it feels like anything can happen at any time so its hard to not pick up stuff while its cheap and available. So maybe Ive been slow-motion panic buying readily available stuff at reasonable prices recently?[laugh]

Nothing wrong with that my friend! Gotta be prepared.

As Rob Boudrie has said, it’s “prudent inventory management” lol

Ok, subscribed. So the official signal for Operation Overlord is when the parlor rifle and sink sell we meet at Rendezvous Point A, correct?

I was in the Salem NH WalMart a couple of days ago, and the shelves were looking quite empty of the good stuff. Recently they had been loaded up.

I'm so loaded down with ammo that I won't need any until well after the initial panic has subsided. If this all blows over, I'll be fine by the time I need more. If it doesn't, then it's time to open the SHTF stockpiles.

That said, it's time to invest in aluminum paperweights. I think I might have to invest in companies that produce bar stock.

I was in the Salem NH WalMart a couple of days ago, and the shelves were looking quite empty of the good stuff. Recently they had been loaded up.

Was at an Amherst, NH WM this past Saturday and the cabinets were seriously jammed full with just about every kind of caliber you might need (they even had 7mm-08).

Was at an Amherst, NH WM this past Saturday and the cabinets were seriously jammed full with just about every kind of caliber you might need (they even had 7mm-08).

the oddball stuff is always the last to leave the shelves from what I've noticed. not that we're IN a panic right now, but if we were it'd be the 5.56, .308, 22lr, 9mm, .45acp and fotay that'd be gone first.

i was looking at all the buckets of wheel weights in my garage this past weekend and had actually forgot why I decided I was going to get into casting when bullets were so plentiful...but now I remember :D

Back
Top Bottom