• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

oregon militia seizes building

Everyone keeps mentioning dash cam video - is there anything to indicate it even exists? I didn't see any marks units at the roadblock. Does OSP have cams in ALL their vehicles, or just marked patrol cars? We're any of the vehicles at the roadblock even OSP units, or were they FBI?

Everyone keeps mentioning dash cam video - is there anything to indicate it even exists? I didn't see any marks units at the roadblock. Does OSP have cams in ALL their vehicles, or just marked patrol cars? We're any of the vehicles at the roadblock even OSP units, or were they FBI?

Seemed to be available to vindicate these two OSP troopers in shooting incidences.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-state-trooper-kids-sit-car-article-1.1476110

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2015/11/oregon_state_police_trooper_ju.html

I am sure that there are more. This is what I could find in the first 2 minutes of searching.

- - - Updated - - -

The only people who will ever see that video are a judge and his family during the civil trial. It will never be released because the government will settle right after. Money for silence.

I fear that you are correct.

The only people who will ever see that video are a judge and his family during the civil trial. It will never be released because the government will settle right after. Money for silence.

I would hope they won't settle for money to hush this up and deny justice for LaVoy and the next victim these murderers decide to take out. That said, it may not be an issue of hush up for money but rather hush up or die. They already know the feds have no qualms murdering people. Still, it seems they would have a hard time hurting LaVoy's family without raising serious suspicion, although that doesn't seem to matter anymore either. Sad, sad state of affairs this country is in right now.

So what is the deal with these contractors I am hearing about? I am naive I guess because I thought the FBI and police did their own work for the most part. I didn't realize that it was common for them to hire contractors that don't seem to be sworn in peace officers. On the contrary they seem more like mercenaries than peace officers. If that is the case, how is that ok?

Has anyone else seen this video released by Anonymous linking the Hammond "terrorism" case to the Clinton Foundation and the selling of mineral rights to a Canadian firm for several million dollars? I don't quite follow what that has to do with the Hammonds and LaVoy Finnicum other than perhaps LaVoy knew about this and was going to expose it but that it not stated in this video, just a wild guess on my part. Maybe I am missing something?

I don't know much about Anonymous or what their agenda may or not be so I am not going to take their word for stuff without other corroborating evidence, especially when I am not sure what they are even trying to say here. Can anyone shed any light on this or is it nonsense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dash cams are mainly in marked patrol vehicles for protection from frivolous complaints.

I would assume that the units involved in this were swat or some other specialized unit that doesn't normally hump calls and make stops all day. Therefore there may be no dash cam footage.

I can almost guarantee you that the Feds don't have dash cans or body mics

Anonymous is a bunch of liberal basement dwelling faggots with Guy Fawkes masks who make stupid videos threatening various people. On occasion they slightly disrupt server traffic with super basic denial of service attacks.

Has anyone else seen this video released by Anonymous linking the Hammond "terrorism" case to the Clinton Foundation and the selling of mineral rights to a Canadian firm for several million dollars? I don't quite follow what that has to do with the Hammonds and LaVoy Finnicum other than perhaps LaVoy knew about this and was going to expose it but that it not stated in this video, just a wild guess on my part. Maybe I am missing something?

I don't know much about Anonymous or what their agenda may or not be so I am not going to take their word for stuff without other corroborating evidence, especially when I am not sure what they are even trying to say here. Can anyone shed any light on this or is it nonsense?

[video=youtube;RfdA4CXTOP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdA4CXTOP4[video]

I'd have to do some checking, but I believe there have been several links to articles about this.

In fact while not directly referencing the Hammonds or Oregon, an article from the NY Times of all places, posted an article over a year ago linking the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton herself as Secretary of State to a Canadian company then bought by Russians with mining rights out west.

So I could see that being the case.

Here you go. It's very interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

The FBI agent in charge said there is another video from a second airplane. His unsubstantiated claim is that it's poorer quality so why bother releasing it.

He also claims there were NO OSP dashcams.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2016/02/fbi_agent_greg_bretzing_takes.html

Whether true or not, the video from inside the car proves he was at least shot at while his hands were clearly in the air. I think that, in Agent Bretzing's words "speaks for itself".

Personally, I question his truthfulness, considering when asked if it was OSP or FBI who shot, he said it was OSP, and made no mention of the at least one FBI agent who it turns out, did fire.

Last edited:
The FBI agent in charge said there is another video from a second airplane. His unsubstantiated claim is that it's poorer quality so why bother releasing it.

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2016/02/fbi_agent_greg_bretzing_takes.html

Whether true or not, the video from inside the car proves he was at least shot at while his hands were clearly in the air. I think that, in Agent Bretzing's words "speaks for itself".

Personally, I question his truthfulness, considering when asked if it was OSP or FBI who shot, he said it was OSP, and made no mention of the at least one FBI agent who it turns out, did fire.

We are clearly being lied to.

If you haven't visited his page, please do. I sincerely wish that I could've gotten to know this man.
If you visit his video's page, he has some really good video's and talks a lot about being self sufficient.

www.onecowboystandforfreedom.com/

I just ordered his book and a few other things. These people need and deserve our help if we can IMHO.

The video where you can't even see him when they fire on him? That doesn't PROVE anything except that he was outside the car and someone opened fire. You can't even see the man, let alone his hands, if we're talking about the same video. Maybe he did have his hands up - maybe he was proned out with his arms straight out, palms facing up. Maybe he was drawing down. The video from the a/c doesn't clearly show anything, and the one I saw from the cell phone inside the truck with the hysterical woman shows even less.

Well you need to go rewatch the video because you are so far off base it isn't funny.

ZFinicum2-777x437.jpg

Hands clearly in the air. That screenshot is immediately followed by...

maxresdefault.jpg

Shot heard, window right next to him impacted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilQgTHqiIek

Here's both of the videos, allegedly synced up. He's still up and storming around well after the cell phone cam is showing nothing but the inside of the vehicle.

Look - I'm by no means saying the FBI or whomever was justified here. I'm saying the videos that have been released are far from conclusive to my uneducated eyes. That cell phone video shows even less than the overhead one - and if anything, tends to corroborate the FBI's side of things. The guy's yelling something like "go ahead and shoot me" or "you're gonna have to shoot me" while reaching for something several times. I wasn't there, and unless I'm mistaken - and I'll gladly retract it if I'm wrong - neither were you. Given the revelations about the FBI firing a shot and seeming to cover that fact up, I'm skeptical about EVERYTHING else they've told us. That's enough to destroy credibility in my mind. All I'm trying to say is that video does NOT show them shooting a man with his hands in the air. That's it. There is not much you can clearly see as fact in either of those videos, and after the covered up shot there's not much I'd personally believe from the FBI about it without seeing photos or video proof. But that goes both ways - I'm not willing to believe either side without seeing something factual and provable, and that video isn't it (as far as "hands up don't shoot" goes).

EDIT: By my count, they dropped him about 14 seconds after that first screenshot you posted.

You said you can't even see him when the fire on him. I proved that false. You can clearly see him with his hands up when he is first fired on.

Yes, when he is eventually killed several seconds later, you can't see that. But that isn't what you said.

Also you proposed two possibilities that NOBODY besides yourself have suggested (maybe he was proned out and maybe he was drawing down on them). Both of which clearly did not happen based on the aircraft video. Contrary to your claim that it doesn't show anything, it certainly does. There is a huge difference between showing everything and not showing anything.

I'm not sure how else to explain it. Are you capable of understanding that because he was killed out of view from the camera in the car that it doesn't preclude him from having been shot at in view? I literally posted screen shots.

The video where you can't even see him when they fire on him? That doesn't PROVE anything except that he was outside the car and someone opened fire. You can't even see the man, let alone his hands, if we're talking about the same video. Maybe he did have his hands up - maybe he was proned out with his arms straight out, palms facing up. Maybe he was drawing down. The video from the a/c doesn't clearly show anything, and the one I saw from the cell phone inside the truck with the hysterical woman shows even less.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one.
He (Supposedly) reached for his gun and was dropped after he was already away and almost to the rear of the truck.
The first shot or shots you hear are fired almost the second he exited the vehicle.
The overhead shows his hands in the air from the time he exited.

Interesting since if I am correct I had read (no source right now, sorry but others can go look for it) is that he did not carry on the side he was supposed to be reaching for. Also, he was did not carry a defaced 9mm but that sure the showed up on him after he was dead.

I just believe the basic fact in all of this is the .gov will use whatever force they want, up to and including murder with whatever alphabet soup agency they want, whenever they want and paint the dead as the bad guy.

Interesting since if I am correct I had read (no source right now, sorry but others can go look for it) is that he did not carry on the side he was supposed to be reaching for. Also, he was did not carry a defaced 9mm but that sure the showed up on him after he was dead.

I just believe the basic fact in all of this is the .gov will use whatever force they want, up to and including murder with whatever alphabet soup agency they want, whenever they want and paint the dead as the bad guy.

Wait, he was accused of carrying a defaced 9mm? I didn't see that

I don't know if it was defaced, but it was reported stolen.

Interesting since if I am correct I had read (no source right now, sorry but others can go look for it) is that he did not carry on the side he was supposed to be reaching for. Also, he was did not carry a defaced 9mm but that sure the showed up on him after he was.

There is a picture of him I saw where he was wearing a gun on his right side a little towards the front. Can't remember where I saw it, but it is out there.

There is a picture of him I saw where he was wearing a gun on his right side a little towards the front. Can't remember where I saw it, but it is out there.

I definitely saw a picture of him with a shoulder rig, with his weapon on the left side under the arm.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one.
He (Supposedly) reached for his gun and was dropped after he was already away and almost to the rear of the truck.
The first shot or shots you hear are fired almost the second he exited the vehicle.
The overhead shows his hands in the air from the time he exited.

No doubt they fired shots almost the second he texted the vehicle - and considering they apparently broke the window right next to his face, I'll even agree they were shooting at him. Whether that was their intent or not, popping off rounds that hit that close, I think it's fair to call shooting at him - and I'm not trying to justify those shots. But when you look at those supposedly synced videos, he's still up and stomping around, continuing to tell them what sounds like "you're going to have to shoot me, go ahead and shoot me", going from both hands up, to reaching towards his waist, to hands up, back to reaching towards the waist. From what you hear and see on that combined video, it doesn't look like they dropped him until about 14 seconds after he exited his truck and reached towards where he was known to carry a handgun more than once. Maybe I missed something in that video and one of those first few rounds hit him, but the way he's stomping around in the snow doesn't lead me to believe that. I'm no video analyst - I could very well be wrong. I'm just stating my own personal opinion of what I see in that combined video.

Again, I'm not justifying it either way - I wasn't there. But I don't agree the cell phone video supports the idea it was unjustified - I think it hurts that position more than helps it. The FBI seeming to cover up at least one shot that was fired makes me very, very skeptical of all of their actions, but that cell phone video just plain does not show the guy was murdered.

No doubt they fired shots almost the second he texted the vehicle - and considering they apparently broke the window right next to his face, I'll even agree they were shooting at him. Whether that was their intent or not, popping off rounds that hit that close, I think it's fair to call shooting at him - and I'm not trying to justify those shots. But when you look at those supposedly synced videos, he's still up and stomping around, continuing to tell them what sounds like "you're going to have to shoot me, go ahead and shoot me", going from both hands up, to reaching towards his waist, to hands up, back to reaching towards the waist. From what you hear and see on that combined video, it doesn't look like they dropped him until about 14 seconds after he exited his truck and reached towards where he was known to carry a handgun more than once. Maybe I missed something in that video and one of those first few rounds hit him, but the way he's stomping around in the snow doesn't lead me to believe that. I'm no video analyst - I could very well be wrong. I'm just stating my own personal opinion of what I see in that combined video.

Again, I'm not justifying it either way - I wasn't there. But I don't agree the cell phone video supports the idea it was unjustified - I think it hurts that position more than helps it. The FBI seeming to cover up at least one shot that was fired makes me very, very skeptical of all of their actions, but that cell phone video just plain does not show the guy was murdered.
See my previous post. That doesn't add up.
We still don't know why he reached for his waist. I find it very odd that they wouldn't have this high profile case documented up down and sideways unless there was I'll intent from the get go.

Last edited:
Yes but if I recall the report stated it was in his pocket. Why carry a pistol in your pocket when you have a perfectly good shoulder rig.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to question that a right handed guy was carrying a pistol with the serial number defaced in his left pocket. When we already know the FBI lied about [not] shooting, removed evidence (shell casings) and refused to even identify themselves to the Oregon State Police, amongst other things, I wouldn't rule out the possibility it was planted.

Back
Top Bottom