• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

oregon militia seizes building

Here is a picture of him armed. Some kind of revolver on his right hip but I can't tell what is in the shoulder rig. Looks like the butt of an automatic

072d51797d0fd8d3c8fafd0e1c8a1c80.jpg

No doubt they fired shots almost the second he texted the vehicle - and considering they apparently broke the window right next to his face, I'll even agree they were shooting at him. Whether that was their intent or not, popping off rounds that hit that close, I think it's fair to call shooting at him - and I'm not trying to justify those shots. But when you look at those supposedly synced videos, he's still up and stomping around, continuing to tell them what sounds like "you're going to have to shoot me, go ahead and shoot me", going from both hands up, to reaching towards his waist, to hands up, back to reaching towards the waist. From what you hear and see on that combined video, it doesn't look like they dropped him until about 14 seconds after he exited his truck and reached towards where he was known to carry a handgun more than once. Maybe I missed something in that video and one of those first few rounds hit him, but the way he's stomping around in the snow doesn't lead me to believe that. I'm no video analyst - I could very well be wrong. I'm just stating my own personal opinion of what I see in that combined video.

Again, I'm not justifying it either way - I wasn't there. But I don't agree the cell phone video supports the idea it was unjustified - I think it hurts that position more than helps it. The FBI seeming to cover up at least one shot that was fired makes me very, very skeptical of all of their actions, but that cell phone video just plain does not show the guy was murdered.

It does contradict the narrative that they did not fire at him till he reached for his waist.
Also if the reports that they were at the site clearing shooting lanes in the brush the day prior to the stop are true, it does show a level of premeditation.
There are so many aspects of the whole thing that go way above and beyond a normal arrest stop .
Of course Body or dash cam footage with audio would clear it all up quickly.

The foresight and resources where there to have an aircraft circling over to record but nothing else?
That's hard to swallow.
The guy was on his way to a meeting with the local LE.
Couldn't have just picked him up there?
They got the exact result they were looking for IMHO

It reminds me of Waco.
The local Sheriff told them that Koresh went out jogging alone every morning, he could just pick him up for them.
Nope, let's roll out the toys and go full retard.
That ended well.

Wonder if THEY will get SWATTED and/or dragged off to jail if they don't pay?!

Burning Man Disputes $2.8M Bill for Federal Land Use Permit

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...isputes-28m-bill-federal-land-permit-40529281

Burning Man organizers are disputing their $2.8 million bill from the federal government — the cost last year of hosting its popular outdoor festival in the Black Rock Desert, a national conservation area in Nevada.

The festival takes issue with the Bureau of Land Management's discretion over the weeklong counterculture celebration, claiming that the authority has been overstaffing and overcharging without fully explaining the tab, as first reported by the Reno Gazette-Journal.

"If they can't explain all of it, than we're asking for all of it back," said Ray Allen, the San Francisco-based Burning Man organization's lawyer.

I ****ed up and started reading the comments. Honestly, we need a cleansing of the gene pool. I nominate the nutjob going on about how all this tyranny stuff is just made up propaganda from the GOP. He gets to go first, and he gets to be forced to stare at a picture of Healey until dead.

I ****ed up and started reading the comments. Honestly, we need a cleansing of the gene pool. I nominate the nutjob going on about how all this tyranny stuff is just made up propaganda from the GOP. He gets to go first, and he gets to be forced to stare at a picture of Healey until dead.

Agreed but we also need a cleansing of the educational system (aka progressive indoctrination centers) and the mass media (aka progressive propaganda agency). Unfortunately there are actually intelligent people who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by the progressive machine because they have been fed that crap since they were little. Mom/dad plopped them in daycare/school and in front of the tv instead of actually raising the kids themselves.

I warned you. Those idiots were going on about respecting the law. What a joke. After Bl-Obama, Killary, and all of their ilk in the most corrupt, lawless administration in our history, I am not sure how the hell anyone can respect the rule of law.

Adding calsdad's post from another thread.

Wow, just wow. More informants/undercover agents than actual protesters.

Found it:

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/debacle/

(read the comments)

Like these:

Here's the main article:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/10/roger-roots/persecution-bundy-good-guys/

The trial has revealed an astounding brave new world of modern surveillance and surreptitious “law enforcement” techniques. Drones flew over and recorded much of what went on. FBI agents captured and monitored every phone number connected between every participant. A search warrant after the fact gave the government permission to surf through 36 Laptops, smartphones, flash drives and other devices to build the government’s case. The FBI turned the analysis of Facebook likes, dislikes, messages, and posts into a science, with multiple agents assigned to that social media alone.

Outside the Refuge, FBI, Oregon State Police, and other law enforcement agencies swarmed over the countryside. Government snipers appeared on local rooftops. Barricades and barbed wire were erected to protect the school and courthouse from the alleged militia danger. Undercover FBI agents dressed as redneck militia members roamed through local stores and menaced the streets.

Myths, Misunderstandings and Outright lies about owning Gold. Are you at risk?

Money was spent at such an extravagant pace that one professional auditor told me that the dollar amounts should have themselves triggered a separate criminal investigation. The Feds have publicly claimed that the 41-day occupation caused at least “$6.9 million” in damages. At trial, prosecutors objected, however, to every request to examine such claims. “Irrelevant!” said the prosecution. (In the event that any defendants are convicted, the Justice Department will surely assert such dollar claims in a demand for ‘restitution.’)

And there were undercover government informants. Everywhere. Suspicions that the government’s narrative was largely erected with undercover agents were borne out during the first week of trial. It was revealed by an Oregon State trooper that one of Ammon Bundy’s “bodyguards”—a man who drove him to his arrest—was an undercover informant.

Another informant (“Mama Bear”) was revealed when a defense lawyer subpoenaed her for the defense. The woman admitted that her entire trip to the Malheur Refuge was funded by the San Diego FBI office and that she was paid thousands of dollars to inform on the occupiers while helping out in the kitchen.

Each of these informants were revealed by accident. Federal prosecutors vociferously refused to provide the names of other informants—citing case law that holds such revelations may put informants in danger. Prosecutors even used secret information—not provided to the defense—to cross-examine “Mama Bear,” to the prejudice of the defendants.

For days, Marcus Mumford (attorney for Ammon Bundy) demanded more information about the extent of undercover informants. Mumford pointed to the fact that the defendants were charged with conspiracy, and no one can be convicted of conspiring with undercover government agents. (The trial was filled with unanswered questions about who brought and left ammunition and guns, who damaged property, and why some people but not others were charged.)

Finally the Justice Department stipulated (without naming any names) that at least nine occupiers were undercover informants; a number greater than the number of defendants on trial. (Heavily redacted documents in the hands of the defense suggest the number of informants was actually at least 15.)

Significantly, the prosecution’s most damning evidence collapsed at the end of the trial when it was revealed that the man who ran a militia shooting range at the Malheur Refuge was himself an undercover agent. Through the hard work of defense lawyers, “John Killman” was identified as a paid (“reimbursed,” he said) informant who traveled to the occupation at the behest of the government in a beat-up pickup truck to lead the occupiers in combat “safety” training. “Killman” had even trained defendant Jeff Banta to stop cars and pull out their drivers at gunpoint.

Stay tuned!

Still want to run off and start "defending" people?

“When totaled our govt will have spent 30 to 50 million attempting to,suppress the rights of freedom seeking citizens.

That’s exactly how scared your govt is, of we an armed society. ”

30 to 50 million is a lot to us peasants. It’s an insignificant sum to a government that thinks and spends in billions and trillions. It’s the equivalent of a peasant paying an exterminator with a small corner of tinfoil to clean out an ant infestation.

I've quoted this several times. It's totally applicable.

From the book Silken Prey

"The most powerful aspect of any bureaucracy, in Kidd’s eyes, was the same thing that gave cancer its power: it was immortal. If you didn’t seek it out and kill it, cell by cell, it’d just keep growing. Bureaucracies could chase you forever. You could defeat them over and over and over again, and the bureaucracy didn’t much care, though some individual bureaucrats might. The bureaucracy, as a whole, just kept coming, as long as the funding lasted."

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...tes/oregon-standoff-trial-juror-impartiality/

“Can a juror, a former employee of the Bureau of Land Management, who opens their remarks in deliberations by stating ‘I am very biased …’ be considered an impartial judge in this case?” the second note from the jury read.

Brown sent a note back to the jury asking them for clarification.

On of the jurors was a former BLM employee, stated he is biased, 6 other jurors raised this to the judge, yet the juror will remain. The prosecution argued that the judge should just ignore the question (even though that didn't end up happening). The fix is in!

Awesome!

It sounds like the governments case really fell apart when it came out that over half those involved in the takeover were actually FBI agents or informants, especially since they were the ones doing the encouraging to stay, and probably the ones who brought the firearms. It really took the credibility away from the governments claims. Well done jurors!

Last edited:
Awesome!

It sounds like the governments case really fell apart when it came out that over half those involved in the takeover were actually FBI agents or informants, especially since they were the ones doing the encouraging to stay, and probably the ones who brought the firearms. It really took the credibility away from the governments claims. Well done jurors!

Funny how they were even charged to begin with. When are all of the Occu-poopers going to be charged for destroying the greenway and other areas around the country?

Quoting myself from January. Didn't need a tin foil hat. My speculation turned out to be almost 100% correct. This guy was in fact an FBI informant. Somehow we knew that almost immediately. Shocking I tell you!...

Watch Mark McConnell's video. That's the story they'll go with. That guys story fits the bill.

- Tin foil hat on. -

Notice he mentions seeing "approximately 11 vehicles"? Eleven is a very specific number. Who says they saw 'approximately' that many?

He also very casually mentions features of those vehicles as standard FBI HRT vehicles. Maybe because of what's going on out there he knows what they look like but he's again pretty specific about something most people wouldn't know about.

Then there is the fact he claims to have talked to 2 people from the other vehicle about what happened after he was already in custody. When and how? He even says they were separated and brought to a different facility then him. They remain in custody. So when did he talk to them? And how?

And lastly he says he doesn't know what happened because he wasn't there only to then say he does know what didn't happen. How does he know when he just said he doesn't know?

All very suspicious.

Also the terminology he uses to describe the event sounds a lot like how police write reports. Maybe that's just a coincidence...

- Tin foil hat off. -

Back
Top Bottom