oregon militia seizes building

All they have done is tell the next group not to trust any authorities or anyone wanting to negotiate and to come out guns blazing and take out as many govt thugs as they can since they are going to be shot anyway.

There's the end game. Sometime in the near future this will happen. There's really no maybe to it. And, the same has pretty much happened before.

The government can stop this, but the cost of doing that is going to be steep, and I seriously doubt they would do that anyways.

All it would take to stop it is to charge the people involved with murder, then follow the process through. IF the shooters were convicted, then MAYBE the rest of them would get the message that being the government's lapdog and committing murder for them might really screw up the rest of your life.

Either that, or after a few of them are shot preemptively they will learn.

I don't advocate shooting government employees, but truth is, they are bringing this upon themselves.

This goes along with what the Bundy's are trying to make known.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/u...ttleground-over-reach-of-us-control.html?_r=1

Today, the land known as Bears Ears — named for twin buttes that jut out over the horizon — has become something else altogether: a battleground in the fight over how much power Washington exerts over federally controlled Western landscapes.

At a moment when much of President Obama’s environmental agenda has been blocked by Congress and stalled in the courts, the president still has the power under the Antiquities Act of 1906 to create national monuments on federal lands with the stroke of a pen. A coalition of tribes, with support from conservation groups, is pushing for a new monument here in the red-rock deserts, arguing it would protect 1.9 million acres of culturally significant land from new mining and drilling and become a final major act of conservation for the administration.

But this is Utah, where lawmakers are so angry with federal land policies that in 2012 they passed a law demanding that Washington hand over 31 million acres managed by the Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service to the state. The federal government — the landlord of 65 percent of Utah’s land — has not complied, so Utah is now considering a quixotic $14 million lawsuit to force a transfer.
Conservative lawmakers across the state have lined up to oppose any new monument. Ranchers, county commissioners, business groups and even some local tribal members object to it as a land grab that would add crippling restrictions on animal grazing, oil and gas drilling and road-building in a rural county that never saw its share of Utah’s economic growth. Unemployment here is 8.4 percent, more than double the state average.

... He was a known member of an armed group illegally squatting in a government building. When they tried to arrest him, he drove off after screaming "shoot me!" and attempted to run a road block. ...

Being armed is no longer a right, but evidence of treason, then... Got it.

Associating oneself with a group that holds a particular viewpoint. Insurrection. Got it.

"Squatting" in a "government owned" building... [rofl]

People like you are the reason we NEED a Bill of Rights...

2zpr0ig.jpg

http://12160.info/group/oregon-wild...rotester-in-back-but-act-was-justified-prosec

More info and evidence of FBI lying and covering up evidence.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/bullet_casings_disappear_from.html

FBI aerial surveillance video shows that before the detectives could get there, the FBI agents searched the area with flashlights and then huddled, according to law enforcement sources who have seen the video. The group then broke and one agent appeared to bend over twice and pick up something near where the two shots likely were taken, the sources told The Oregonian/OregonLive.

They also announced they had evidence that an FBI agent fired at Finicum's truck but didn't disclose the shots. The agent and four of his colleagues then took "specific actions" afterward, they said, but offered no other details.

Greg Bretzing, special agent in charge of the Portland FBI office, cautioned at a news conference last week, "The question of who fired these shots has not been resolved."

Last edited:
Bullet casings disappear from LaVoy Finicum shooting scene, sources say

This report includes an interesting diagram.

LINK

Two bullet casings that might have proven an FBI agent shot at Robert "LaVoy" Finicum apparently disappeared from the scene shortly after the Jan. 26 highway confrontation turned deadly, according to law enforcement sources and newly released police reports. Five FBI agents assigned to the traffic stop told investigators that none of them fired at Finicum's Dodge pickup after it crashed at their roadblock. Oregon investigators, however, concluded that one agent fired twice at the truck, hitting it once in the roof and missing on the second shot.

Bullet casings disappear from LaVoy Finicum shooting scene, sources say

This report includes an interesting diagram.

LINK

So there is this:

The episode was captured on FBI aerial surveillance video. Two days after the shooting, FBI officials released a 26-minute segment of the video to quell rumors about how Finicum died. But the video continues for another hour, law enforcement sources said, capturing the subsequent actions of the FBI agents.

The police reports show that investigators, who saw the full FBI video the day after the shooting, suspected something was amiss. They searched two FBI pickups used at the roadblock, looking for bullet casings, according to a detective's report. They didn't find any.

In the days following, detectives asked at least three state troopers what bullet casings they had seen after the shooting and whether they had seen anyone pick them up.

One trooper – identified only as Officer 5 – told investigators that he saw two rifle casings in the area of the roadblock. He described them both as copper-colored.

An investigator asked him, according to the interview transcript: "Did you happen to see anybody, um, picking anything up? Like, specifically, the rifle brass?"

The trooper responded: "No."

The color of the casings could be a crucial detail. Troopers use state-issued ammunition that comes in silver-colored casings.

And this...

hey also announced they had evidence that an FBI agent fired at Finicum's truck but didn't disclose the shots. The agent and four of his colleagues then took "specific actions" afterward, they said, but offered no other details.

Nelson and Norris alerted federal officials to their findings. The FBI agents now are under criminal investigation by the U.S. Justice Department's inspector general.

Former FBI agents and criminal justice experts have said they're baffled why elite FBI agents might hide the shots.

Strange. Is it possible that the FBI was aiming for OR SP in attempt to pin the shooting on someone in Finnicum's group but missed? Or have I just watched Enemy of the State too much lately on AMC?

Last edited:
They had to hide the shots because Finicum came out with his hands up and the killers missed those head shots. Being shot at gives more reasons for Finicums behavior, what good are hands up if they shoot anyway.

They had to hide the shots because Finicum came out with his hands up and the killers missed those head shots. Being shot at gives more reasons for Finicums behavior, what good are hands up if they shoot anyway.

STILL waiting for dashcam video with audio to be released.

There's a good reason it hasn't been.
If it was in thier favor ,it damn well would have been by now.
The vidio the girl took from the back seat makes it clear they opened up on him as soon as he stepped out.

Yup. Exactly. That was my point. $hit would have been released immediately instead of some drone video with no audio if it was in the Feds favor.

There are well-documented instances where the OSP dashcams have exonerated officers in shooting incidences. So we KNOW that they use them. Where is the footage?!

Hey, you have to give them time to manipulate it before they can release it.

Yup. Exactly. That was my point. $hit would have been released immediately instead of some drone video with no audio if it was in the Feds favor.

There are well-documented instances where the OSP dashcams have exonerated officers in shooting incidences. So we KNOW that they use them. Where is the footage?!

http://thewashingtonstandard.com/valerie-jarrett-order-hit-lavoy-finicum/

As we are digging further into the murder of LaVoy Finicum and the ambush of the protestors from the Oregon refuge and their subsequent arrest, we are finding very disturbing information. On Thursday’s Northwest Liberty News radio show, a bombshell from documents Jim White and I obtained indicates that the entire operation of January 26, 2016 goes up not only to Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s office, but even to the White House. Because of the language that was used in the documents by the officers, we speculated along with Red Smith of ShastaLantern.com and Paul Preston of Agenda21radio.com that the White House orchestrated the entire thing and that when it comes to calling the shots, we don’t look to Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah, but rather to Obama’s mama, Valerie Jarrett.

After Bundy Clashes, House GOPers Push Bill To Kneecap Feds On Public Lands

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/gop-bill-public-lands-law-enforcement

With dozens of anti-government extremists facing criminal charges over their roles in the two high-profile Bundy showdowns over public lands, Republicans in Congress have rolled out proposed legislation that would diminish the authority of federal agencies to enforce federal public lands law.

The bill, the Local Enforcement for Local Lands Act of 2016, was introduced last week by Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) along with the rest of Utah's Republican delegation: Reps. Mia Love, Rob Bishop and Chris Stewart. It would strip officials in the Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) of their authority to enforce laws regulating federal land. Rather, local and state authorities would be provided with a block grant to enforce the laws instead.

Last edited:
Potential Face Off in Plains, Montana Regarding Malheur Arrests

https://shastalantern.net/2016/03/patriot-call-to-action-in-plains-montana/

Plains, Montana a small rural town nestled next to the Clark Fork River in Sanders County, may soon be the site of the next of face off between Pro Constitution Patriot forces and Government Officers. Plains, Mt. is the home of Jake Ryan, a 25 year old Patriot Activist that was present at the Malheur Reserve Protest that ultimately led to the murder of Patriot LaVoy Finicum by Government Agents. Ryan’s name was recently un-redacted from a Federal Indictment accusing him of undisclosed weapons charges and destruction of an archaeological site, in conjunction with his use of heavy equipment at the refuge.
Reports indicate that up until this time Sanders County Sheriff Tom Rummel has legally declined to affect an arrest due to his concerns of the legality of the indictment. Now it appears as if the FBI has arrived to conduct an arrest, defying the Sheriff’s Constitutional Supremacy for Law Enforcement operations in the County.
The Ryan family has apparently decided to fight. In a statement attached to a Youtube video calling for Patriot intervention this statement was attached;

Utah Sheriff Warns BLM: “I Will Deputize Everyone And Arrest all Federal Agents”

Part of me thought this was going to blow over and the majority were going to go back to sleep.
I'm not sure now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it does come down to a showdown between a local Sheriff and the Fed it could be very interesting indeed.
I know if it came down to my local LE and the Fed , I know what side I'm lining up on.

Sorry for the total lack of a source but it's bedtime for me. Nevertheless id like to throw this out there for any interested tinfoilers...

I heard the Oregon Sheriff whom was critical of the FBI is now being investigated by DOJ for something.

I'll research it in the morning...

Sorry for the total lack of a source but it's bedtime for me. Nevertheless id like to throw this out there for any interested tinfoilers...

I heard the Oregon Sheriff whom was critical of the FBI is now being investigated by DOJ for something.

I'll research it in the morning...

Yes, by the Oregon Justice Department.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/oregon_justice_department_open.html

There is a reason the blue line (which extends beyond just LEO's and to all government officials) is so strong. They ensure those who threaten it cannot last.

Yes, by the Oregon Justice Department.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/03/oregon_justice_department_open.html

There is a reason the blue line (which extends beyond just LEO's and to all government officials) is so strong. They ensure those who threaten it cannot last.

I stand corrected... The Oregon is investigating... Something.

"Justice Department officials wouldn't comment on the focus of the investigation other than to confirm they are examining one of nine complaints passed along by the state agency that regulates police officers. The complaints have been filed since late January.". -Excerpt of article

That sounds like a witch hunt to me.

Federal Land-Rights Rally In Today in Concord

http://granitegrok.com/blog/2016/03/federal-land-rights-rally-in-today-in-concord

As federal land rights issues escalate all over the U.S., we are holding a rally for concerned citizens from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM on Wednesday, March 23rd outside the N.H. State House in Concord. Our purpose with this rally is specifically to protest increasing federal acquisition of private lands in NH to the detriment of NH property owners and communities.

I probably ought to start a new thread just for this kind of stuff, but they are interlocked so I keep putting them here.

Back
Top Bottom