Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

Please shut this failure down already. We all know by now that we are being jerked around here, give me a break. The official thread was suppose to open 3 days ago. How much longer can this go on before someone ends the misery.

Please shut this failure down already. We all know by now that we are being jerked around here, give me a break. The official thread was suppose to open 3 days ago. How much longer can this go on before someone ends the misery.

3 Days? heh, I heard the first, so 7 days ago!

Either way, end it already.

It doesn't take this long to set up a buy, or call FFL's and get them on board.

It's getting them to call you back that's the problem....or fax over their f***ing info to QD.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

Dude, this is not going to happen. He is milking everyone along as long as possible, so they give up, and he doesn't have to do it. That's pretty clear now.

Hahahaha

Okay on a serious note, you're going to scare people off of this buy. Reassure everyone this is us joking and this is how we do it, because I don't want give give QD a light order over this.

That being said, in for 12 your group buys suck.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

I was interested in the QD buy but it took so long (and still isn't here) that I will probably get my lowers from the code red GB that just closed before this one starts.

Ok that last part was a little mean, but sometimes the truth hurts (so prove us and ntomsw wrong).

This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...This is the feeler that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started feeling it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue feeling it forever just because...THIS IS THE FEELER THAT NEVER ENDS...

No offense to MichaelJR, but this group buy was a failure.
Doomed form the moment the company stopped picking up the phone, Screw QD!

Glad I said to hell with it then went & found a Billet lower/Billet upper elsewhere.
I paid more $ but at least I got the shit for my build unlike this abortion here that never going to live.

smitty

Last edited:
Well I have faith in Michael. I've ordered a new safe to keep the lower in. It should be delivered next week, just in time for the IN thread!

Same here. He's also a busy guy. For those bitching, start your own GB. QD has been shady since the start so it's not incompetence here, cut him some slack.

Well I have faith in Michael. I've ordered a new safe to keep the lower in. It should be delivered next week, just in time for the IN thread!

Same here. He's also a busy guy. For those bitching, start your own GB. QD has been shady since the start so it's not incompetence here, cut him some slack.

I could be wrong, but I think 'namedpipes' statement was sarcasm.

This thing was a **** show and it's not going to happen. This thread should be closed. This buy is not going to happen, it was never going to happen. At this point, he just feels stupid I guess saying something. I mean come on now. It doesn't take this long to get word from FFL's if they want to participate in something. Stringing people along for this long isn't right.

This thread is like watching 2 retards kiss.

Woops my meter must be broken. And I wasn't calling the GB zen master a bitch either. Oh well. I have the money aside for this. I can buy something else if Michael takes this thread out to the desert and executes it [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom