Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

Since ntom is jealous, ill spoil the surprise. I will be starting the official thread tomorrow. Jason and I just spoke (haha ntom I win). He's 100% on hos end.

Some FFLs are still slightly on the fence and not easy to get ahold of. I was hoping to have it all in concrete by last week, but a few didn't return the calls (Yeah there's been a lot of behind the scenes prep work going on) unfortunately. Hopefully this will be cleared up tomorrow.

I'm going to stay away from PayPal. We are using that order site we tested. I welcome donations in your form of payment for the psychiatric treatment I'm going to need after running this and the legal fees I will surely be paying defending my sock full of quarters assault on ntom.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

When you lose control of the buy, it's ok. I'll take over. I can do this one, FourSevens and my 1911 buy all at once.

Last edited:
CalvinPissFirefighter_VCO.gif

When you lose control of the buy, it's ok. I'll take over. I can do this one, FourSevens and my 1911 buy all at once.
Ouch, but I do still want my AR-10.

Just for everyone's info, I am just busting on MichaelJR as he has been doing with me in my buy thread. It's all in good fun.

I wish MichaelJR luck as he takes on what is going to be a huge buy. Seriously. If you need any help man, just ask.

Since ntom is jealous, ill spoil the surprise. I will be starting the official thread tomorrow. Jason and I just spoke (haha ntom I win). He's 100% on hos end.

Some FFLs are still slightly on the fence and not easy to get ahold of. I was hoping to have it all in concrete by last week, but a few didn't return the calls (Yeah there's been a lot of behind the scenes prep work going on) unfortunately. Hopefully this will be cleared up tomorrow.

I'm going to stay away from PayPal. We are using that order site we tested. I welcome donations in your form of payment for the psychiatric treatment I'm going to need after running this and the legal fees I will surely be paying defending my sock full of quarters assault on ntom.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Sounds good MJR, I'm traveling tomorrow afternoon so I'll be unavailable and away from my laptop/pc. In other words, I'll need to update the FFL list TONIGHT before GO LIVE!!!! Also, still waiting on you for shipping info. I would hate for the site to send out emails to people with the wrong total. I've done a little more work on it and ended up paying for a licensed plugin that should export a better report of the orders....

I want this to go off without a hitch so please touch base with me.

S4 and I are ready to rock. Jason is ready to rock. Unfortunately, some of new England's illustrious ffls aren't being very cooperative and apparently don't like making money? We might need to tighten up where these are going to.
This needs to be an orchestrated masterpiece, not a teeny bopper concert.

Last edited:
S4 and I are ready to rock. Jason is ready to rock. Unfortunately, some of new England's illustrious ffls aren't being very cooperative and apparently don't like making money? We might need to tighten up where these are going to.

Which FFL? Brian @ B&K might be able to help.

Mjr, I'm ready for a 308 upper/lower. Let me know and I'll stop building the AK.

Who and why are they giving you problems? I have dealt with FFL's for transfers in group buys and I have never had an issue. Well I did have an issue once with like $45 transfers, so I hung up the phone and moved on. [laugh]

If you need an FFL in the southeast, try Village Sports in Westport, MA. $25 transfers I believe and they are good guys.

Wow, I am so glad the IN thread went up yesterday. Oh that's right, "no FFL in MA will get on board." Yeah ok.

A few are good to go, some still aren't returning calls (ahem springfield and central mass and RI). I'm not too happy right now to say the least.

Fast suggestions would be greatly appreciated. People you can vouch for, don't cost a kidney, like money, and aren't complete freaks over the phone. Social skills a plus. You wouldn't believe what some of these people sound like over the phone, kill you and wear your skin type weird.

Last edited:
How many FFL's do you need? [laugh]

NH, North Shore, South shore, CT, already covered.

Central and Western MA is completely in the dark (they were locked up previously, apparently backed out or too effin weird, PM me you'll laugh at this one), as is RI. Nobody likes money and wants to speak like a normal human being that doesn't eat people.

Brian At BK in Natick does these all the time

I'd love to give him business. Awesome guy. Would the central MA guys be alright hitting natick for him?

Back
Top Bottom