• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

s4mt3k, site is still up. No, I'm not reading thru 600 posts. PM me if this is still live. I'm interested.

To qualify for this buy you might read all 600 posts then submit a 1200 word essay based on this thread. Your results will be evaluated within 90 days at which point you will be given access to the official feeler thread (this is the unofficial feeler thread).

Once the official feeler thread is accessed payment must be sent in the form of .308, .22LR ammunition and primers of equal amounts. Once this is done the official GB thread will be started and you will have access to it after a 30 day waiting period and your $15 admission charge is received (this can be paid in cash, money order or green skittles). All participants will have one year to make payment.

Once payments are made a committee will be formed to decide which FFL's should be used for the transfers of the lowers. Once the committee consisting of 2 people from Rhode Island, 1 person from VT, 3 People from Arizona and 2 People from MA reach a unanimous decision on the FFL then the order will be submitted.

If the committee cannot reach an agreement all members of the buy will receive a block of aluminum alloy, a file a chisel and four band-aids to complete the lower into a functioning receiver.

I am telling you this is not happening, and at this point he is embarrassed to say something. Give me a break. Quentin Defense= EPIC FAIL of EPIC proportions. Same as this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I plan on calling QD on Tuesday to find out what's going on. I'll get the truth than.

I think the site is broken, my order is listed on the running orders page. Can you fix it and make sure I'm #1 on the order :) Please?

Okay. We are going live tonight. The ffls we list are not necessarily in stone, and Maine is no longer solid.

For all the negative people, you can PM me and tell me how much better you could have done it with all the things I have been juggling. Then you can proceed to find another billet buy in the next 4 years, good luck. Actually, you can go find a billet lower anywhere for under 350 in the next 4 years, because you wont be in this buy, it will hit 70k with or without you, and I wont miss listening to your high school cheerleader bitching. Get bent, I'm sick of people shitting on this. This buy goes live tonight. You have a problem with it, go buy a mosin, I dgaf. As for the donation, this site s4 made cost him time and money, and This wasn't exactly a pleasant process, and this involves enough money for a substantial down payment on a house. Like a f***ing sewing circle up in here.

You'll have your lowers.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

Last edited:
Seriously annoyed. Someone please go back to the original thread I made, and see that it took 2 months and about 29 manufacturers to get it to go anywhere. Don't start with me, I'm sick of people acting like I've been doing nothing. You have a problem, consider this a ban from any group buy I run from this point on.

For the record, I'm in touch with bcm. Enjoy not getting your uppers. ;)

Ntom, this was not directed at you.

Sent from an illegal communications device deep within the bowels of an illegal detention center, yeah I've been black bagged.

Good work MJR with any order on anything this large things will happen you kept your head and patched it back together piece by piece. Stuff that was out of your control delayed this buy but you continued to take charge and patch it up!

I will neg rep the shit out of MichaelJR if this isn't up and running tonight.

BCM better be starting soon too. Enough of the bullshit.

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom