Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

I have been watching this and while I am not buying one I can say the lower I get from QD before all the full retard stuff started was a top shelf item. If it does happen you will be happy with the quality of the lower
dave

tumblr_mcohsyPRQv1qb4btgo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have faith in Michael. I've ordered a new safe to keep the lower in. It should be delivered next week, just in time for the IN thread!

Me, too. Michael will pull this off in spite of you haters. [smile] He will start this when he is ready.

Still in for a .308 lower and upper, whenever you're ready, MJr.

QD makes a nice lower, a good friend of mine has one.
He lives in AZ and got it on 1 December before the world went all retard.

That being said this thread just got out of hand (QD was done with us right when the scare was at it's peek),

smitty

Aside from the obvious jokes tossed around sometimes, all serious negativity is unwelcome in here. Go on QD's site and look at the backorder time for a receiver. It's 24 weeks.

If this GB goes through, which I'm sure it will, then we all benefit (at least those who choose to).
If it doesn't, no skin off your back. The only effort that would be lost is MJR's lining this buy up and my website work.

With that said, if you don't have anything constructive to add, please find some other thread to spew your negativity.

Received final shipping quote today. 8 bucks per item, covers all ends across the board regardless of state. He said he would make it work, I have confidence in Jason. He's insanely busy, but he's keeping things regular.

I spoke to s4 about 5 minutes ago, who is finalizing the site we are using based on that info and the FFLs we are now in touch with.

Checks and MOs only. No cash, no paypal, no interwebz....I don't need the IRS breathing down my neck. This buy is huge, and absurdly expensive, and it would raise quite a few eyebrows, especially being that the intended recipient is a small arms manufacturer.

Lead times and prices are honored.

Shipping will be staggered in pushes of 200 every 1-2 weeks. He does have initial stock for us, so it isn't going to be a small initial shipment. It might take a bit of time to get everything out, but it will get out. You need to be a bit understanding here.

So yeah, f***ers, it's happening. I'm not doing play by play to appease everyone. Don't like it? Good luck finding a $150 billet lower in the next 4 years, or a billet 308 lower at that price. You can kick yourself in the ass later for being a retard.

Deal_With_It_They_Live.gif

Guys, I'm running the biggest group buy in NES history, planning a wedding, working 50 hours a week, a full time online and night student, and planning a move 1500 miles away for December. I'm busy. I'll make it work though. NTOM owes me a footrub for his blasphemy, and I will 100% earn the "Demigod" title under my NES username once this is finished.

like a boss.
tumblr_m68gaxzgVq1rws0tlo1_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
Received final shipping quote today. 8 bucks per item, covers all ends across the board regardless of state. He said he would make it work, I have confidence in Jason. He's insanely busy, but he's keeping things regular.

In...Regularity is critical.

I spoke to s4 about 5 minutes ago, who is finalizing the site we are using based on that info and the FFLs we are now in touch with.

In... Tell those FFL's lowers be a coming and to step the eff in line, or face much wrath.

Checks and MOs only. No cash, no paypal, no interwebz....I don't need the IRS breathing down my neck. This buy is huge, and absurdly expensive, and it would raise quite a few eyebrows, especially being that the intended recipient is a small arms manufacturer.

In... You has fear the IRS ??? I give you a check, just don't cash for at least 3 months.

Lead times and prices are honored.

In...mother flippin better be.

Shipping will be staggered in pushes of 200 every 1-2 weeks. He does have initial stock for us, so it isn't going to be a small initial shipment. It might take a bit of time to get everything out, but it will get out. You need to be a bit understanding here.

In... I WANT IT NOW !!!!

So yeah, f***ers, it's happening. I'm not doing play by play to appease everyone. Don't like it? Good luck finding a $150 billet lower in the next 4 years, or a billet 308 lower at that price. You can kick yourself in the ass later for being a retard.

Deal_With_It_They_Live.gif

In... I want appeasement and play by play and I want it NOW !!!

Guys, I'm running the biggest group buy in NES history, planning a wedding, working 50 hours a week, a full time online and night student, and planning a move 1500 miles away for December. I'm busy. I'll make it work though. NTOM owes me a footrub for his blasphemy, and I will 100% earn the "Demigod" title under my NES username once this is finished.

Complaining Sally.

So, is this going to happen or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Aside from the obvious jokes tossed around sometimes, all serious negativity is unwelcome in here. Go on QD's site and look at the backorder time for a receiver. It's 24 weeks.

If this GB goes through, which I'm sure it will, then we all benefit (at least those who choose to).
If it doesn't, no skin off your back. The only effort that would be lost is MJR's lining this buy up and my website work.

With that said, if you don't have anything constructive to add, please find some other thread to spew your negativity.

If people can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

If people can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

You must've missed this part of my post
Aside from the obvious jokes tossed around sometimes, all serious negativity is unwelcome in here.
I know you're not serious and that you're ****ing with him. This post wasn't intended to you. On the contrary, I've had a few laughs at MJR expense because of you.

How do I go about hiring cronies when I run a group buy? [rofl]

Negative comments in people's Group Buys has been unwelcome in anyone's GB. Take Neil for example; anyone complains or bitches he tells them to **** off and start their own GB. I was reminding people that unless they have constructive criticism they should foad.

I don't think so Tim.

My intention was never to build a template or anything. I offered to help with a running list and when it got overwhelming I figured I'd automate it with the site. I'm open to any opinions and suggestions if you have them.

My intention was never to build a template or anything. I offered to help with a running list and when it got overwhelming I figured I'd automate it with the site. I'm open to any opinions and suggestions if you have them.

Yeah it will. You'll see.

31858272.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I love that photo. [laugh]

I don't even know what site you guys are talking about. I am just busting balls. The internet sucks sometimes to convey that.

I actually think the website will help minimize the stupid questions about options and this and that.

Here, go to the site, click what you want, and send payment. With a little bit of effort up front, it really can help organize a group buy a bit. Imagine how much easier a TekMat group buy could be with something like that!

As for my posts about the GB, I was just bumping this in a doofus way to keep it on everyone's mind. I really appreciate MichaelJR doing this and I hope it still goes through.

Dude s4mt3k, your site is like blowing up Google. Was searching for QD 308 billet. How many orders you getting? [rofl]

.....my estimation, based on initial interest, the feeler, and the PMs I received....we might top 100K....not kidding.

Understandable. This is probably the last chance we have at a decent priced 308 or 556 billet setup for at least 4 years.

.....my estimation, based on initial interest, the feeler, and the PMs I received....we might top 100K....not kidding.

Understandable. This is probably the last chance we have at a decent priced 308 or 556 billet setup for at least 4 years.

So, any ETA? I want to be around when not tom sees the Official thread :)

Back
Top Bottom