Officer-involved shooting leaves 16-year-old girl dead in Ohio: UPDATE POST # 258 - NO CHARGES

Serious question....what makes Lebron the mouth piece for adversity. Don't know much about this clown but if you look at his wiki page his life was slightly sketchy up until 8 or 9 years old when his mother sent him to live with a family of a guy who introduced him to basketball. Seems from there on out it was smooth sailing.

Anyone else wondering this. No tinfoil needed cause this could happen with this admin and the state of our country.

I can see entire police forces walking off the job ..soon...maybe a few more incidents where they are justified ..where there are riots...and Cops getting assinated..and Kamala and Biden can then either use the military or create their own police force? I mean the left wants to defund the police correct? So who would enforce ?
I dont think you'll see LE walk off en masse. They need paychecks just like anyone else.

I think what we will see is cops retiring early, cops switching careers who otherwise would have stayed for 25-30 years and PD's having a hard time filling slots because no one wants to go into that field. They'll lower the bar in an attempt to attract anyone with a pulse and we'll end up with low IQ ghetto goblins in uniform. It'll take years for us to get to that point, but I think that's where we're headed.

Okay, let’s let Darwin take over and cull the herd. Fine by me lady.

After this latest incident - and the comments by that twat - and others, that's exactly what I started thinking.

If you're a white cop - and you show up and there's a bunch of blacks fighting it out - you just sit there and let them go at it.

The problem with the lefties is that their "opinions" are all over the damn place. So while one lefty twat will get on Twitter and call for burning the world down because the white cop shot the black girl for trying to stab another black girl, some other leftie twat will get on Twitter and call for burning the world down because the white cop DIDN'T shoot the black girl for trying to stab the other black girl. In either case there's going to be rioting and bunch of black people screaming about racism and calling for burning everything up.

How long is it going to take before people realize this is simply a no win situation?

Read the whole damn thing:

If he wanted to cover himself, the officer could have waited till MakHia got a few stabs in before he blasted her.

The pink girl would have died, but at least he officer would have his job, life, home, and his family would be safe.

In Baltimore, the cops don't even get involved in this crap.

They just let the Blacks kill each other and bag and tag after.

Maybe that is what the rest of Law Enforcement do, too

At this point what the cops should be doing when they show up to situations like this - is to just stand there and let them all stab each other - and then shoot whoever is left standing at the end.

Every time we drive past the Popeyes on the way in to La Carreta in Nashua,
The Bride says, "we've got to try that chicken sandwich some day".

And every time I respond, "the Popeyes Fistfight Chicken Sandwich? NFW".

Back before all this cornholeya virus stuff - the wife and I were going up to Maine pretty regularly. The Kennebunk service plaza on the Maine Turpike has a Popeyes in it. Got to admit - that stuff is pretty good. I used to stop there every time just to pick up some chicken.

Luckily the hood rats don't make their way out to the Maine Turnpike very often.

You're talking about Chicago, right?

If you mean Iran, you're overselling it a bit. Her parents were Americans, and they raised her as an American too... Don't get me wrong. She's evil. But she's not "Iranian" in any meaningful sense. Her "culture" is American.

She was in Iran back in the Shah's time, anyway. It was a lot like the USA back then.

I highly doubt that if you sat down and talked with Valerie Jarrett - that you'd find that her "culture" is in any way , shape, or form .... "American".

She pretty much proves that every time she opens her damn mouth - and her entire time in the public sphere has demonstrated that as well.

LE needs to just back off and out of all predominately Black communities and inner city areas. Let those areas completely go to schitt, screw it!! They are in a no win situation, dammed if they help and dammed if they don't help. It appears that the Black community does not want LE assistance, so be it. When the bad guys figure out in a matter of hours or at most a day there will be no Larry Law coming over the hill to help, they'll destroy what little is left of their lives. I say good, let it all burn and let folks die. It'll get figured out real quick, but even after it is and the pleas for help are being shouted, screw em, and I really mean this, no help!! Let them rip each other apart!!

That's a good theory , but the neighborhood where the shooting took place doesn't appear to be a "black" neighborhood. Other than the house where everybody is outside getting jiggy , there doesn't appear to be anybody else out sitting around on the front porches drinking forties.

We're finally at the point where people are going to get a good example of why segregation existed in the first place.

I dont think you'll see LE walk off en masse. They need paychecks just like anyone else.

I think what we will see is cops retiring early, cops switching careers who otherwise would have stayed for 25-30 years and PD's having a hard time filling slots because no one wants to go into that field. They'll lower the bar in an attempt to attract anyone with a pulse and we'll end up with low IQ ghetto goblins in uniform. It'll take years for us to get to that point, but I think that's where we're headed.

The big cities are already at this point. They are all reporting excessive retirements, officers leaving prior to retirement and a lack of suitable job applicants. America is only just starting to set the table on the chaos that is yet to come. That chaos depends on neutered police departments and that is already in full swing in the big Donk cities.

The big cities are already at this point. They are all reporting excessive retirements, officers leaving prior to retirement and a lack of suitable job applicants. America is only just starting to set the table on the chaos that is yet to come. That chaos depends on neutered police departments and that is already in full swing in the big Donk cities.
The best thing to do with the Donk Dumps: blockade the roads (car and rail), then:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cerVVJ_rAXw

that's a "no win" situation. Shoot the aggressor and you're a racist and it's police brutality. Let the other girl get stabbed and you are derelict in your duty.

I can't see too many people looking to choose law enforcement as a career at this point.

I think if I were that cop in scene I would have drawn my firearm and yelled stop and tripped over an untied shoe lace. By this time the other girl would have alr4ady been stabbed and at that point I would have recovered from the fall and holstered my firearm and retrieved my taser and tased the aggressor.

No, I wouldn't; have saved the other young girl but I wouldn't be derelict in my duty and I wouldn't have had to shoot the young 16 year old aggressor.

Seems that would have been the only way the cop could have come out of this relatively clean. Of course there would be lots of name calling in the headlines but nothing criminal on his part mind you.

Like I said, that was a "no win" situation.
Wait I thought the police did not have to protect US? SCOTUS?
Anyway sucks all around. Big f***ing mess “we” got ourselves into ...god bless

I doubt they will have problems filling the slots , lower the bar , up the pay and willingness to follow orders. Along with more immunity.
What I see is new laws coming down the road for “Mandatory Compliance of subjects” or else

After this latest incident - and the comments by that twat - and others, that's exactly what I started thinking.

If you're a white cop - and you show up and there's a bunch of blacks fighting it out - you just sit there and let them go at it.

The problem with the lefties is that their "opinions" are all over the damn place. So while one lefty twat will get on Twitter and call for burning the world down because the white cop shot the black girl for trying to stab another black girl, some other leftie twat will get on Twitter and call for burning the world down because the white cop DIDN'T shoot the black girl for trying to stab the other black girl. In either case there's going to be rioting and bunch of black people screaming about racism and calling for burning everything up.

How long is it going to take before people realize this is simply a no win situation?

Im surprised the police did not put a few rounds in the guy with the gray sweatshirt also. After all he was going for a BOOT shot to the head of the person on the ground.

I warn my wife all the time , be alert to whats around you avoid any trouble at all cost . You never know when people will reach that “Dont Give A f***” level.

like this video , this girl reached that level. Did not give a f*** one way or another , well now it does not matter for her.

Jesus that article is spot on. Should be a text book. The time for pandering is over.

What an effin mess we are in. This Country has gone from we found a small spot on your liver to full blown stage 4 terminal cancer in just a few months.
Creepy joe and his gang aint gonna prosecute !!!!
Also im only 15 what they gonna do

I posted this in another thread this AM, before reading the article.
Does anyone else side-eye the usual suspects when out & about now? I found myself wondering if the minorities I saw at Walmart supported burning white neighborhoods, looting stores and the rest of the crap being marketed as Social Justice.

I didn’t care or give an extra thought previously, I don’t trust anybody anyway / but yesterday realized the change.

I think my buddy was right who has been saying a race war is coming for decades (where I thought it was haves v. have-nots).

I wish they would just send social workers to all emergency situations first, like the asshat liberals want, then call the police to manage the EMT/Coroner/Street Clearner when all is said and done.

Serious question....what makes Lebron the mouth piece for adversity. Don't know much about this clown but if you look at his wiki page his life was slightly sketchy up until 8 or 9 years old when his mother sent him to live with a family of a guy who introduced him to basketball. Seems from there on out it was smooth sailing.

You just don't know what I went through, man! (And you stop the conversation right there and change the subject. That way, people ASSUME that you were ass-raped by both gang-bangers and large white cops from the age of 2 thru 8. It's a brilliant strategy used often. LOL)
This poor guy looks like a character from a Napoleon Dynamite sequel

I was thinking Jeffrey Donovan from the Sicario movies. He looks like a dweeb but then takes down several Mexican drug dirtbags pretty hasty quick.

Yep. Quality will drop and drop and drop - especially in cities. The racial makeup will change - which is fine by me. But how do you complain about a racist system when everyone is the same color as you????

To the outraged: Be careful how much you complain - because it won't end well. You'll get what you THINK you WANT. In the end, that's not the solution you really wanted. You were unwilling to face the truths in order to get to the solution you needed.

i'm open to a little reform in the law enforcement community. when white police are called to the scene where the combatants are of african decent, have them hold a position outside the crime perimeter until the participants are done. when the flash crime is over, like when the chubby chick was trying to stab the other girl, then move in. just call a meat wagon for the bodies and cuff the ones left standing. no harm, no foul by the police. and as the greatest living juror in our lifetime, joy behar, has suggested, fire a few rounds into the air for reasons to be determined. i guess a celebratory salute in this case.

At this point what the cops should be doing when they show up to situations like this - is to just stand there and let them all stab each other - and then shoot whoever is left standing at the end.
Or deploy one of these:
or these:

Then haul everyone off and sort it out at the station.

I think my buddy was right who has been saying a race war is coming for decades (where I thought it was haves v. have-nots).
I think it’s a bit more complicated than that. The battle lines are still blurry. The whole racism is the cause of everything claptrap has in large part become a thing (an effective playbook) because of dumb white people giving it credence. I guess if we were to throw down tomorrow a lot of white people would become sacrificial lambs and I’m ok with that. Mainly because those people are broken beyond repair. But think about how fast this nonsense would end if all white peoples stood together and said enough.

Ibram X. Kendi, an activist and author of the book “How to Be an Antiracist,” questioned what would happen if Columbus police responded to a similar incident that involved white people during an interview on CNN Thursday. Kendi said officers should’ve “talked her down” instead of using deadly force.

“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons,” activist Bree Newsome tweeted Wednesday. “We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers.”

Because Ohio is a “stand your ground” state, Bryant was justified in using a knife to protect herself and her property, Yakita told the DCNF. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signed “stand your ground” legislation in March, removing citizens’ duty to retreat when being attacked, NBC affiliate WLWT-TV reported.

“Since those girls were at Ma’Khia’s foster home to fight her, legally, in Ohio, she’s allowed to take the knife and she’s technically allowed to stab any of them and get away with self defense,” she said.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting, Yakita said she quickly drove to the scene of the shooting. Since then, she has led various protests and marches against the Columbus Police Department and police brutality.

This 100%, Springfield PD is already having a really hard time getting quality recruits for new academy classes, and lots of officers are leaving, enough that the last class didn't even fill all the vacancy's.

Back
Top Bottom