Officer-involved shooting leaves 16-year-old girl dead in Ohio: UPDATE POST # 258 - NO CHARGES

Ballistic gel with legs

iu

[thinking]

Ballistic gel with legs
The problem with that: selective prosecution - something our (MIA) judiciary should spank DAs for doing. (But won't, cuz MIA, or just as bought/intimidated as were the Berobed who refused to hear anything about election fraud in November.)

No matter how self-defensy what you did is, and no matter how criminal their actions, YOU will be held to account, and they will not.

The problem with that: selective prosecution - something our (MIA) judiciary should spank DAs for doing. (But won't, cuz MIA, or just as bought/intimidated as were the Berobed who refused to hear anything about election fraud in November.)

No matter how self-defensy what you did is, and no matter how criminal their actions, YOU will be held to account, and they will not.

We're thinking at 2 totally different distances.

When their buddy, who was just standing next with them, has their head turned inside out - I wonder how determined they will be to continue their march? If that mess starts heading my way, the cops have 2 minutes to disperse them - if they reach my property line, it's game on.

The White House is against the cops already - ALL cops should just stay home for a week, a month would be better. The usual suspects won't have the cops to hide behind or arrest their victims.

Last edited:
saw the coverage on the news this am, with my girl, and our friend is the anchor at that station ( im always saying to her, to stop watching the news as it just feeds you opinions, bias, but they are really close so she always has it on in the mornings). i love the guy, but when he read it and then they showed the video of the 2nd officers body cam, completely omitting the reason for the call to police, the attack on the girl on the ground and the knife about to be swung at the girl in pink, i lost it. selective facts forced fed to the masses watching this sh it, and then they spew what they are fed as facts. its disgusting that more people are not outraged at what they are fed as news and fact.

big city departments need an extended blue flu and let this devolve into the chaos so many seem to want.

All i see in that picture is bag fillers.
Well, great except:
1. Nobody's filling those bags. Presently the kill ratio WIDELY favors the other side; and
2. Even if you did, as I already mentioned the entire Alphabet Soup - presently owned and operated by the same forces bringing us The Great Reset - would dogpile on you before you could meekly squeak "ATTORNEY!"

Lesson learned for police - never bring a gun to a knife fight. You know, girls will be girls, and stab each other. That’s how they have to learn to fend for themselves.

View attachment 474859

"Jarrett is not a typical Twitter user. She served as Barack Obama’s closest adviser throughout his presidency, and is currently the interim head of his foundation. She is deeply connected in Democratic politics, including with many high-ranking officials in the Biden administration."
I would've been ok with them being allowed to finish what they were doing tbh. Any white cop who isn't actively looking for another line of work at this point has got to be out of their mind.

Well, great except:
1. Nobody's filling those bags. Presently the kill ratio WIDELY favors the other side; and
2. Even if you did, as I already mentioned the entire Alphabet Soup - presently owned and operated by the same forces bringing us The Great Reset - would dogpile on you before you could meekly squeak "ATTORNEY!"
In the hypothetical situation where it became time to do the deed, I don't think anyone is going to leave their business card at the scene.
These numb nuts have yet to venture far out of their protected zones .
It hasn't ended well for them when they try.
They went into some town in Arizona and the whole town turned out to kick their asses to the town line.

Perfect reaction by the cop, anyone who carries would have done the same if it was their daughter being stabbed. Was good to hear CNN blame it on racism and if the cop had approached the girl with a different manner and just disarmed her she would be alive. CNN making stupid great again

Back
Top Bottom