Officer-involved shooting leaves 16-year-old girl dead in Ohio: UPDATE POST # 258 - NO CHARGES

The Left has been pushing for some time the idea that SYG means its ok to murder people. It started with Zimmerman in FL. They still believe that Trayvon was a sweet kid minding his business and Z murdered him because of ??

I don’t think they believe that all. They know exactly what kind of person he was and they used him like they’re using the rest of the minorities to do their bidding, their dirty street level work and to push an agenda against faithful Red White and Blue Americans to get us separated from the herd, unarmed and scared to speak out without being called a racist.

It’s the commies coming for us, no doubt, and using them (ghetto minorities) to shed blood for the politburo.

Anyone that believes the far left, filthy rich, entitled, crooked pols, and hand wringing liberals of any color, cares one iota about these minorities being killed or killing each other daily, has to be blind, dumb and deaf.

I'm entertained by the fact that a tall guy, with a high school diploma, who is a multimillionaire because he can bounce a ball actually believes he's the ultimate font of wisdom and justice.
He believes it because he's given a media platform and is fellated on a regular basis.

("M4A1").

Hmmm.

Obviously, as demonstrated, Reardon is an outstanding pistol shot. But I doubt that expertise has anything to do with his ANG marksmanship instruction. Especially when the evidence for all that intensive Air Guard training comes from some dude on his wrestling team.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: the widespread belief that the .mil cares at all about pistols and pistol training, outside a tiny fraction of door-kickers, is almost completely false.

Hmmm.

Obviously, as demonstrated, Reardon is an outstanding pistol shot. But I doubt that expertise has anything to do with his ANG marksmanship instruction. Especially when the evidence for all that intensive Air Guard training comes from some dude on his wrestling team.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: the widespread belief that the .mil cares at all about pistols and pistol training, outside a tiny fraction of door-kickers, is almost completely false.
This has been my experience teaching cops

I haven't read all of them, but it's about being able to SUE the 'State' if the police are unable to help you.

That was the base of the argument. That was the meaning behind the wording of the police not having a responsibility to protect the individual. Police still have a requirement to respond if possible.
I think we both agree that we expect police departments to institute a job requirement to do so.

Big question is, can they face criminal or civil liability if they don't show up, or show up and don't assist? Or are they just suspended pending termination, like that unionized Hell's Kitchen building security guard was last month?

If you have a knife in your hand and are trying to stab someone when the police show up, you're probably gonna to get shot no matter what color you are. Don't antagonize someone with a gun in his hand.

I think we both agree that we expect police departments to institute a job requirement to do so.

Big question is, can they face criminal or civil liability if they don't show up, or show up and don't assist? Or are they just suspended pending termination, like that unionized Hell's Kitchen building security guard was last month?
No argument, it's just the monetary liability I'm talking about. Any cop who doesn't show up because he's scared, I don't care what the situation is, deserves some special treatment. That said, there are a lot of situations where there simply isn't anyone to respond.

Criminal liability, especially today with tracking technology and body cams, becomes a more open discussion. If the vehicle tracking backed up by body cam footage show the officer did something so far outside of policy he's no longer covered by qualified immunity, then I'd say legal options become viable. I used to be against body cams, today I'm for them as long as there is some discretion as to when it is viewed. Let's say I'm listening to past Rush Limbaugh radio shows, can someone use that to try to create a bias argument against me?

Joy Behar said Thursday's broadcast of ABC's "The View" that the police should have shot their firearm into the air as a warning instated of killing Ma'Khia Bryant during a knife fight in Columbus, OH

I think Mini Apples just found their new police chief.

I would f'ing LOVE to put some of these 'just shoot them in the xxx' people into a use of force scenario. Preferably with a 'taser' knife on '10', so they have some 'skin in the game'. Then move to a sim gun and do it again. Our simunitions hurt just enough you don't want to get hit. I was the bad guy the other day and have the bruises to show for it.

How many touches with that electric knife before they stop that nonsense and shoot center mass? How many times do I tell them, that shot was worth 10 years for some type of homicide charge when they can't articulate why they shot? Movies are cool and all, but are just movies. The real world doesn't operate like that.

Probably a dupe post, I know I've said it somewhere else before around here, just hope it wasn't in this thread. Still needs to be said until it sinks in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

I don’t think they believe that all. They know exactly what kind of person he was and they used him like they’re using the rest of the minorities to do their bidding, their dirty street level work and to push an agenda against faithful Red White and Blue Americans to get us separated from the herd, unarmed and scared to speak out without being called a racist.

It’s the commies coming for us, no doubt, and using them (ghetto minorities) to shed blood for the politburo.

Anyone that believes the far left, filthy rich, entitled, crooked pols, and hand wringing liberals of any color, cares one iota about these minorities being killed or killing each other daily, has to be blind, dumb and deaf.
Ultimately I blame all those idiots in the street for whatever it is that befalls them.

Ok , yeah - they're being "manipulated" - but so what? In the end if you believe the bullshit that's been fed to you - ESPECIALLY if there are more than ample sources of competing information out there to counter the crap you're being fed - and YOU act on the BS that you have been fed - that one's on you.

Look at what the twat who put this on Twitter is saying (posted by CatSnoutSoup above) - "She called you" , yeah so? Maybe she did actually call the cops - but when she ran out RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP and tried to stab somebody - she should have known she was likely going to get her ass shot down. These people are just friggin stoopid. That's the concrete conclusion I've come to. And we can't run any sort of sane society - when it's dominated by stupid people. So I'm sure this is all going to play out for a while - then ...... when shit starts getting really really bad - there will be a sufficient portion of the population that will say "I've had enough of this shit - and it's going to all get put down - with prejudice.

View: https://twitter.com/user/status/1385688220265025539

Obviously, as demonstrated, Reardon is an outstanding pistol shot. But I doubt that expertise has anything to do with his ANG marksmanship instruction.
Was someone making some claim, any claim at all, about where he learned to shoot well?

The point is that he didn't shoot well by accident,
because of evidence that he's objectively recognized as a good shot.

Ultimately I blame all those idiots in the street for whatever it is that befalls them.

Ok , yeah - they're being "manipulated" - but so what? In the end if you believe the bullshit that's been fed to you - ESPECIALLY if there are more than ample sources of competing information out there to counter the crap you're being fed - and YOU act on the BS that you have been fed - that one's on you.

Look at what the twat who put this on Twitter is saying (posted by CatSnoutSoup above) - "She called you" , yeah so? Maybe she did actually call the cops - but when she ran out RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP and tried to stab somebody - she should have known she was likely going to get her ass shot down. These people are just friggin stoopid. That's the concrete conclusion I've come to. And we can't run any sort of sane society - when it's dominated by stupid people. So I'm sure this is all going to play out for a while - then ...... when shit starts getting really really bad - there will be a sufficient portion of the population that will say "I've had enough of this shit - and it's going to all get put down - with prejudice.

View: https://twitter.com/user/status/1385688220265025539

Preaching to the choir brother, only thing that matters now is useful idiots are useful. And plentiful.

Preaching to the choir brother, only thing that matters now is useful idiots are useful. And plentiful.

There might be a lot of them, but there's still huge stockpiles of ammo available to "solve" the problem. The problem is the will to use it.

When I start hearing that guys are talking to their piles of ammo, and showing the pile pictures of Antifah protests and saying : " this is your destiny!" ............. then I'll know we're closing in on a solution.

Was someone making some claim, any claim at all, about where he learned to shoot well?

The point is that he didn't shoot well by accident,
because of evidence that he's objectively recognized as a good shot.

But then why bring it up at all?

Being a good rifle shot at Lackland has little or nothing to do with being a good pistol shot outside that foster home. If it did, then everyone who ever qualified expert in Basic would be someone we could count on to put four COM under stress.

I don’t think the one has anything at all to do with the other.

Being a good rifle shot at Lackland has little or nothing to do with being a good pistol shot outside that foster home. If it did, then everyone who ever qualified expert in Basic would be someone we could count on to put four COM under stress.
You know that but most of the general public doesn't. And they don't care. They just want to paint a picture of a blood thirsty special ops Rambo type who has trained his whole life for that very moment and was just waiting to dust someone.

I would f'ing LOVE to put some of these 'just shoot them in the xxx' people into a use of force scenario. Preferably with a 'taser' knife on '10', so they have some 'skin in the game'. Then move to a sim gun and do it again. Our simunitions hurt just enough you don't want to get hit. I was the bad guy the other day and have the bruises to show for it.

How many touches with that electric knife before they stop that nonsense and shoot center mass? How many times do I tell them, that shot was worth 10 years for some type of homicide charge when they can't articulate why they shot? Movies are cool and all, but are just movies. The real world doesn't operate like that.

Probably a dupe post, I know I've said it somewhere else before around here, just hope it wasn't in this thread. Still needs to be said until it sinks in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Good watch and I agree with you but it doesn't matter. If this guy changes his tune even slightly they will have no use for him anymore. He will be known as the Reverend Uncle Tom

And we can't run any sort of sane society - when it's dominated by stupid people.
We dont have "A" society any more. We have multiple society all mashed together. White society works for whites. African "society" "works" for blacks. (like those double sneer quotes? [laugh]) Force them to exist along side each other and you end up with what we have today. Two sides who think the other is out of their minds.

"Fridays were idyllic: We’d play some football, try a little Super Mario Bros, have a quick knife fight, and then fire up some frozen pizza before bed."

At worst, a fight after school behind the gym building would result in blood flowing from a nose or lip, and a black eye or two. I have zero scars, physically or mentally, from getting lost more often than I won fist fights. We managed reputation and pride without maiming and killing. How F’ing civilized of us 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen Americans come from Italian, German, Irish, Polish families.

2WjxY0k.jpg

🐯
#DontBeAThugIfYouCantTakeASlug

LeBron is about to get the shit sued out of him by that officer for defamation.

View attachment 474944

Lebron must be an epic phucking moron to realize that he's a massive target for lawsuits because of his wealth.

I would absolutely LOVE to hear that the officer sues his ass and wins millions because of Lebron's stupid Twatter posts.

What would make it even better would be the officer winning a cubic shitload of money - and then using it to establish a foundation that funds other attempts at lawsuits to sue leftist shitbags into bankruptcy.

Back
Top Bottom