NYPD Officer NOT Indicted for Chokehold Death of Eric Garner

I don't know. Watching the troll make a mockery of himself can be amusing.

yeabut... it's not really a mockery of him, it's a mockery of everyone who won't let go of the hook.

internet_troll said:
Hey, check this out! I can get these guys all worked up into a frothy lather just by saying some stupid shit!
Ha ha ha ha! 'tards...

yeabut... it's not really a mockery of him, it's a mockery of everyone who won't let go of the hook.

Speak for yourself. I am not in a frothy lather.

You know who is in a frothy lather? Tom and anybody like him who feels that a marijuana arrest somehow provides a justification for police brutality. Those people are in a frothy lather and deserve our derision and mockery.

Speak for yourself. I am not in a frothy lather.

You know who is in a frothy lather? Tom and anybody like him who feels that a marijuana arrest somehow provides a justification for police brutality. Those people are in a frothy lather and deserve our derision and mockery.

You don't really get how this whole "troll" thing works.

Did you have an older brother or sister? Did she or he tease you?

To them, it doesn't matter if they're right, the point is to get other people worked up. Tom- might not even believe what he's saying, but that probably isn't the point.

Maybe not you specifically, but clearly there's enough people worked up by his absurd nonsense that he ended up with a red splat and got banned.

Ruh-roh:

The death of a 43-year-old New York City man who was placed in a chokehold by police officers has been ruled a homicide, according to the New York City Medical Examiner's Office.

Eric Garner, whose death became a national controversy after video surfaced of an officer placing him in what appeared to be a chokehold on July 17, was killed by "compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police," according to Julie Bolcer, director of public affairs for the medical examiner's office.

Full text here: http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-garner-homicide-20140801-story.html

The police union's lawyer is gonna have a busy time.

meanwhile, the guy who filed the incident gets busted on a gun charge! [rofl]

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2...-gun-charge/JKW3nIlQx5uwRaOHM4vMVJ/story.html

My theory is that NYPD tailed him closely to be sure they could bust him and thus discredit testimony. It wouldnt be the first time. I remember growing up in Chicago if someone witnessed police attacking a citizen that same person would suddenly have all sorts of "nefarious past" and new charges on petty shit from marijuana possession to trespassing.

its all NYPD cover up strategy and the sheeple eat it up.

There's no way NY's finest would plant a gun on someone, really come on now. [rolleyes]
The guy who filmed Revere's finest cleaning out a pharmacy had to be held somewhere in the Midwest to make sure he made it to testify if I recall correctly.

how to troll a forum, you've won.

Yep. That whole thing was a fun read. But it is all pretty irrelevant. I watched the whole video of the arrest. Those cops fu@ked up every step of the way and if the cop is lucky, the prosecutor will let him plead out to manslaughter and his career is over. The entire state of NY saw the video and it is pretty clear the guy wasn't doing anything that required a choke hold and a tackle. If it goes to trial, that cop goes away for a long time. If they give that cop a pass, just wait for the LA riots to start in NYC….

Yep. That whole thing was a fun read. But it is all pretty irrelevant. I watched the whole video of the arrest. Those cops fu@ked up every step of the way and if the cop is lucky, the prosecutor will let him plead out to manslaughter and his career is over. The entire state of NY saw the video and it is pretty clear the guy wasn't doing anything that required a choke hold and a tackle. If it goes to trial, that cop goes away for a long time. If they give that cop a pass, just wait for the LA riots to start in NYC….

Yup and like LA, guess who the first ones to beat feet will be.

Chrissie Ortiz told WPIX Channel 11 police have been harassing her and her husband.

Chrissie Ortiz: "Four o’clock in the morning, we’re laying down, and my whole room lights up. And I’m like, 'What is that?' And we look out the window. It’s a police car. They’re driving by and put the spotlight into my window. What was that for?"

nothing to see here, move along....

1) A sh*t cop was allowed to remain on the job even with his history of issues and 2) he killed a guy over cigarettes. A life is gone OVER CIGARETTES! 3) No accountability

Pretty much why all LE are not to be trusted. When murderers, in plain site, are protected by their own, why are they surprised when we exhibit utter disdain and distrust?

If the dead guy was my brother, that cop would have nowhere to hide. I saw the video, like everybody else on here. IMO, the cop ganked that fella in cold blood, and he gets away with it. NYPD and LAPD are a shame.
They must have picked that jury really carefully.
Shame on the system. Shame on the court. Shame on the jury. I know what I saw.

I don't understand how a grand jury can fail to see "probable cause" that a crime was committed and that the officer did it. They don't have to find the officer guilty. They just need to think that a preponderance of the evidence indicates that he committed a crime. You know... "There's a pretty good chance" he committed a crime.

12 out of 23 people couldn't agree to that, after seeing the video? 12 out of 23 people didn't want to see this go to trial to have all the facts put on the table?

It's the same problem I gave with Michael Brown's death. At least let these charges come to trial. Air all the facts and let us hear all the evidence.

Apparently this isn't important.

There is a saying that the DA could get the Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich. Similarly, if the DA really didn't want the Grand Jury to indict, they can do that too.

Nationwide protests planned apparently. Boston's is tonight on the Common during the tree lighting ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom