• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYPD Officer NOT Indicted for Chokehold Death of Eric Garner

wow that must be hard for the LEO involved in this case. his actions lead to the death of a man and the LEO is "stripped of his gun and badge and placed on desk duty"

poor LEO. i'm sure they would be far more lenient on any of us.

----

and as always, glad to see Mr. Sharpton not missing out on a solid photo op!

He killed a man for selling smokes with a hold that is prohibited by his department. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. At best, he needs to be looking for work.

Last edited:
He killed a man for selling smokes with a hold that is prohibited by his department. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. At best, he needs to be looking for work.

No, he murdered someone. He needs an orange jumpsuit that says "inmate" across the back and to ask permission to piss.

No, he murdered someone. He needs an orange jumpsuit that says "inmate" across the back and to ask permission to piss.

^^this.

justice would be the day officer chokehold meets bubba and friends in prison.....but that day will never happen because officer chokehold is an LEO.

Clicked the link, saw Sharpton, moved on.

Exactly, Im sure this will be spun into a racist thing. I said this in another thread and I will post it here, most LEO are hired as political favors or because of "Political correctness" rather than putting the best candidates on the job, this situation was completely uneccesary. There were so many other ways to deal with this situation rather than some idiots overreacting.

safe_image.php

The president of the Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, the city's largest police union, called Pantaleo's reassignment a "completely unwarranted, knee-jerk reaction."
Does he even understand the words that dribble from his mouth? Kill someone on the job and this dbag thinks he should be allowed to just carry on like nothing happened?

Wow boys might you be just a bit premature/presumptuous? -I- having been 'on the job', so to speak, have learned to be highly suspicious of anything the ultra liberal, cop and Country hating mainstream media reports: what is this guys, victim, arrest record if any, what was he suspected of being involved in, if anything-its difficult for me to imagine any police officer in general or any NYC police officer in particular, would get involved to the extent that he did, for only the reason we are led to believe-its possible but............

And yes, I would like to see the Officer's record also..

Wow boys might you be just a bit premature/presumptuous? -I- having been 'on the job', so to speak, have learned to be highly suspicious of anything the ultra liberal, cop and Country hating mainstream media reports: what is this guys, victim, arrest record if any, what was he suspected of being involved in, if anything-its difficult for me to imagine any police officer in general or any NYC police officer in particular, would get involved to the extent that he did, for only the reason we are led to believe-its possible but............

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/staten-island-man-dies-puts-choke-hold-article-1.1871486

Records show Garner was due in court in October on three Staten Island cases, including charges of pot possession and possession or selling untaxed cigarettes.

he was murdered.

JW, no it is not-civil rights actions, as restraining orders, are initiated with more vigor/dispatch, than anti gun legislation, and usually by an organization that hates America more than the current Administration-seriously boys, break from the pack and wait for the facts.

JW, no it is not-civil rights actions, as restraining orders, are initiated with more vigor/dispatch, than anti gun legislation, and usually by an organization that hates America more than the current Administration-seriously boys, break from the pack and wait for the facts.
WAKE UP

facts? You mean like a video that shows the whole altercation?

How do those boots taste? I hear they're great when sprinkled with broken bits of liberty.

js/french, no but like the facts from the prelim medical exam that show no significant damage to the throat or trachea and that the victim has at least 30 priors, yes many due to the same offense-of selling single untaxed cigs, for .50 apiece, at times to what are described as: 'kids/children'.

While we await all the details do any of you care to guess as to how many unborn children have had their brains sucked out of their heads in the time we have spent discussing a topic where all the facts are unknown?

js/french, no but like the facts from the prelim medical exam that show no significant damage to the throat or trachea and that the victim has at least 30 priors, yes many due to the same offense-of selling single untaxed cigs, for .50 apiece, at times to what are described as: 'kids/children'.

While we await all the details do any of you care to guess as to how many unborn children have had their brains sucked out of their heads in the time we have spent discussing a topic where all the facts are unknown?

DA FUQ?

does justifying murder make you sleep better at night or something?

why stick up for someone you don't know on video using tactics that directly lead to the death of someone who was not causing anyone harm?

it's ok though, it was for the children
protecting, serving, making the world a better place for children, one murder at a time

Pay The Man or Die!

Try to stay on topic. One atrocity at a time please.

Dude, you sound batshit-insane when you say stuff like that.

For fun, I'd like to hear what set of circumstances you think would make this reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom