NYPD Officer NOT Indicted for Chokehold Death of Eric Garner

STOP RESISTING!!!!

This is how I see New York in its present form

boiling-water-o.gif

Oh as if I'm the only one calling this guy out. Don't you have some kids out parking to interrupt and tell everyone about it?

By the way I just like screwing with him.

I think you have me confused with someone else. Parking? really?

It was a subtle/humorous attempt on my part that maybe the thread should stay on topic- the Cops killed a guy, isn't that the more serious issue here?

Okay and I understand on the second line.

Aren't you the one who was building some place and found a young couple in the car behind the garage?

Nope. That's not particularly post-worthy to me. Youngsters have been fornicating in opportunistic environs since the dawn of time. Or at least the dawn of hominids...

I agree, said cop should have not been on the street, due to prior transgressions. What really puzzles me is that the EMTs were fired, yet the cop who created the situation gets to ride a desk and receive a paycheck?

The decedents own friends state that the poor guy was very very sick, to you haters this is irrelevant, to me it must figure into why the man passed-by some reports in the hospital, by other reports on the way to the hospital-by all reports he was alive after finally being taken into custody-which he resisted-remember that medical report, the one that showed no significant damage to the throat??

Some of you will continue to hate-I'll continue to wait until all the facts are known before passing judgement.

The decedents own friends state that the poor guy was very very sick, to you haters this is irrelevant, to me it must figure into why the man passed-by some reports in the hospital, by other reports on the way to the hospital-by all reports he was alive after finally being taken into custody-which he resisted-remember that medical report, the one that showed no significant damage to the throat??

Some of you will continue to hate-I'll continue to wait until all the facts are known before passing judgement.

I do not care if he was reportedly in bad health, it matters that he was killed for allegedly selling smokes.

Also, if occurrences like this were not becoming a normal experience some may be able to chock it up to one bad apple, unfortunately folks cannot read the papers or web these days without seeing someone killed for no reason, swat teams hitting the wrong house, dogs being shot in their own yard, etc.

But I am just a hater, not an American citizen who believes things are out of hand.

Did you or did you not see the choke hold?

You are aware that it is not necessary to crush a throat to deprive someone of oxygen long enough to cause
irreversable damage to the brain and organs , aren't you?
Where was it you recieved your training again?

You must be blind and a [troll]

I bet Tom condones shooting random vehicles that don't even fit the description you are looking for for no good reason too

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...or-Rogue-Cop-Dorner-in-Manhunt-240214551.html

HOLY SHIT !!!!! WTF really and you are going to let this puke on the street with guns.

in the report, the district attorney found that because McGee and his partner, Erin Sooper, were "anxious" and in a state of "panic," their attempt to kill Mr. Perdue was justified,

Last edited:
I see several issues here.

1. The use of force was disproportionate to the alleged crime.
2. There was no evidence recovered of the "alleged" crime
3. I seriously question if this would have played out the same way if the victim was white.
4. If they were taking him into custody and detaining him - I never heard Miranda rights recited.

preban, I strongly suspect that the arrest would have been accomplished with far more enthusiasm had the perpetrator been white similarly I am confident in saying that the protracted period of tolerance for the offenses would have been far less than it was-my opinion of course.

Appreciate your intelligent response.

preban, I strongly suspect that the arrest would have been accomplished with far more enthusiasm had the perpetrator been white similarly I am confident in saying that the protracted period of tolerance for the offenses would have been far less than it was-my opinion of course.

Appreciate your intelligent response.

You missed answering my question.

Jason, I viewed depictions of an confrontation, please take a few minutes and read what is contained at this link:

www.silive.com/opinion/danielleddy/index.ssf/2014/07/lets_wait_for_the_facts_in_the.html

would it make any difference to the vast number of members in the haters club that the decedent was-allegedly- arrested last year for: operating without a license/giving a false name/having untaxed cigs AND, you're not going to believe this but, marijuana in the vehicle, excuse me-for allegedly having a substance whose appearance/odor/texture/packaging is consistent with that of marijuana...

Haters v waiters, its really this simple

Last edited:
Jason, I viewed depictions of an confrontation, please take a few minutes and read what is contained at this link:

www.silive.com/opinion/danielleddy/index.ssf/2014/07/lets_wait_for_the_facts_in_the.html

would it make any difference to the vast number of members in the haters club that the decedent was-allegedly- arrested last year for: operating without a license/giving a false name/having untaxed cigs AND, you're not going to believe this but, marijuana in the vehicle, excuse me-for allegedly having a substance whose appearance/odor/texture/packaging is consistent with that of marijuana...

Haters v waiters, its really this simply

Listen sh*thead, I won't Google-fu a link for you to express my opinion, that's annoying.

1) A sh*t cop was allowed to remain on the job even with his history of issues and 2) he killed a guy over cigarettes. A life is gone OVER CIGARETTES! 3) No accountability

Am I wrong or are you equating choking this guy with due process on previous arrests?

Tom, you are a troll or just not seeing the facts:

• A man is standing on the sidewalk
  • NYPD attempts to arrest man for allegedly selling cigarettes
  • Man states that he's doing nothing wrong
  • [STRIKE=No Miranda rights were given to the man]No Miranda rights were given to the man[/STRIKE]
  • NYPD wrestles him to the ground with a choke hold that is barred by the department - no alternative methods such as pepper spray were used
  • Video evidence shows the man stating he can't breathe
  • Man dies on the sidewalk
  • No evidence of selling illegal cigarettes are found
  • EMS personnel involved are fired for negligence in this case
  • Officer gets desk duty ON PAY while this is "investigated" by the NYPD
  • No charges brought against the officer involved
If you as a citizen did the takedown of this man and he died, what would you be charged with? Would you still be free or locked up?

And you still think we are haters? You think this event unfolded perfectly? You think that past events in this man's life justify his murder by NYPD?

You need to be banned. Now.

Last edited:

Go eat a big Dick, your nothing by an attention getter nothing more. Stop giving this clown press time, one can clearly see your dealing with a Born and Bred Liberal Dope.

Guys don't get wrapped around the axle on "Miranda". That only applies when the subject is going to asked questions, that could be or are incriminating in nature.
I very rarely gave anyone I arrested their "Miranda Warning", As I was not questioning them in regards to the crime, I already had my case, I didn't need to hear their bullshit.

But they always did it on Adam-12! [smile]

Message received.

and gentlemen, the precious few waiters here-I think there is more than one, have more than enough to do but the 'haters', having made up their minds a few milliseconds after seeing a video on the matter need some activities to occupy their time - so I'd like to toss this onto the table / chopping block:

say you are a very ill nice person in New York City, a very very nice person who is very very very ill, you have a nice family which you love and a family that loves you-you're on short time in a big way and you're aware of it, sadly personal resources are even in shorter supply. You are known, besides from the preceding niceness , for having multiple instances-30 or so interactions with the NYPD, you're on record for alleging police brutality-would not the timing be absolutely perfect for an attempt at, shall we say, winning the jackpot in the 'nypd abuse lottery'? drawing and perhaps, just perhaps the plan took an unexpected turn??

Again boys, this concoction is only to give you haters something to think about while waiting for the Cops to be executed, or is a stoning more to you're liking?-perhaps a good ole fashioned 'dogging' would be more appropriate??? of course the entire extended family of both Officers would be included......

Yep it all comes down to haters v waiters.

and gentlemen, the precious few waiters here-I think there is more than one, have more than enough to do but the 'haters', having made up their minds a few milliseconds after seeing a video on the matter need some activities to occupy their time - so I'd like to toss this onto the table / chopping block:

say you are a very ill nice person in New York City, a very very nice person who is very very very ill, you have a nice family which you love and a family that loves you-you're on short time in a big way and you're aware of it, sadly personal resources are even in shorter supply. You are known, besides from the preceding niceness , for having multiple instances-30 or so interactions with the NYPD, you're on record for alleging police brutality-would not the timing be absolutely perfect for an attempt at, shall we say, winning the jackpot in the 'nypd abuse lottery'? drawing and perhaps, just perhaps the plan took an unexpected turn??

Again boys, this concoction is only to give you haters something to think about while waiting for the Cops to be executed, or is a stoning more to you're liking?-perhaps a good ole fashioned 'dogging' would be more appropriate??? of course the entire extended family of both Officers would be included......

its sounds like the cop should have looked for another job and if your one with this attitude you should find other work too. this is america even *******s have rights and a right to live

bigfinger.gif
Boys this.
Waiters, haters, retard.
What exactly are you waiting for?
A doctored video to prove your non existent point.
Condescending f***

OK, here's some psychology for you. The last paragraph is what egg heads like you call "passive-aggressive". Also, when a person seems to not getting a point, and still thinks he's right although pretty much the rest of the world tells him otherwise, I think the psychological accurate term for that is "stupid".
You keep coming up with theoretical cases, like the real case we have is not enough. Just try to stay on the fuggin topic, for crying out loud. Like any other psychologist I've ever met, you too are full of baloney.
What a friggin sock puppet.

Oh my, this guy was a hardcore criminal. I can see why the officer must have been in fear of his life. He might have been part of an untaxed cigarette band and we know how violent and threatening they can be.

As trolls go, tom, your fu is rather weak.

Back
Top Bottom