NYC is a Toilet - Rookie Cop Shot:

ccm75

NES Member

This kid is a friend and frat brother of my two boys from URI. 22 years old...
My son mentioned that the guy has achieved hero status on thier group chats and social media connects.

Wishing him a speedy & full recovery.
His fathers on the job so I am sure this an all out manhunt and the perps days are numbered. Hopefully.

Why would two rookies be on the beat together?
SOP or man power shortage?

Bus driver reported man had a gun.
Yet the rooks gave chase and went hands on maybe without drawing guns or going taser first?

I'm not monday morning QB'ing - just curious about protocol and training.

Too bad his partner could not get a better shot, or was not a better shot....

They slapped a tourniquet and dragged him out of there. Shot in the hip is not good...

the perp should be slaughtered and his head dropped at the feet of Alvin Bragg.

I bet he stole a penny once so we should have him drawn and quartered first. [rofl]

People here want to B-word about NYC because they think it's cool. As far as large cities with crime, it still ranks pretty damned low. If NYC is a toilet, Chicago is what???? The inside of Joy Behar's colon?

I bet he stole a penny once so we should have him drawn and quartered first. [rofl]

People here want to B-word about NYC because they think it's cool. As far as large cities with crime, it still ranks pretty damned low. If NYC is a toilet, Chicago is what???? The inside of Joy Behar's colon?
Best description I've heard of Chicago!

It’s hard to believe anybody would be surprised that some shitbird took a couple shots at a cop in a Commie run BDC. That’s been happening since like 1800. That’s why people need to train so they can shoot back better.

This is the way.

Chicago is a third world country.

Have you actually been to NYC at all recently?

i come there often. was there before bloomberg was a mayor. was after, and was recently.
any factual state of decay depends upon state of enforcement. i know bloomberg is not to be liked around here, but he did some good improvements there at his time in the office.

as of right now - last summer - it is not as bad as CA is.

Recently? No. In comparison to virtually all major US cities - it doesn't rank. In fact, it doesn't rank in the top 25 worst cities for danger/crime by anyone in the last year. Zero entries. Just because it's worse than it was in 1995 doesn't mean it's the craphole that people make it out to be.

THAT said, I dislike NYC because it's. . . . so closed in feeling. It's just dirty to me. More so than Boston ever is. Maybe too many tall buildings.

Recently? No. In comparison to virtually all major US cities - it doesn't rank. In fact, it doesn't rank in the top 25 worst cities for danger/crime by anyone in the last year. Zero entries. Just because it's worse than it was in 1995 doesn't mean it's the craphole that people make it out to be.

THAT said, I dislike NYC because it's. . . . so closed in feeling. It's just dirty to me. More so than Boston ever is. Maybe too many tall buildings.
You realize departments play games with the statistics right?

And when DAs refuse to prosecute certain cases cops stop arresting for them.

It’s the craphole people are claiming it to be. 180k people don’t leave a city in a 12 month period that isn’t a craphole.

Are there other cities in America that hire unarmed 'auxiliary police' like NYC does? Reminds me of how in WW2 the SS/Nazis employed the Ukrainian Police to catch people. Do the NYPD Auxiliaries have arresting power or do they just radio a real cop with a gun?

I was a cop in NJ some years ago and my department had some guys from NYPD and some from Philly also. These guys had the craziest stories.

One that stood out was a guy from NYPD who had a first day rookie with him one day. The kid got shot in his gun hand a couple hours into his first shift and lost a couple fingers. End of career.

Prayers for the kid in your post but even though NYC is definitely on a down slide, even at its best it’s always been a shit hole.

So you have never been to New York have you ?

It’s hard to believe anybody would be surprised that some shitbird took a couple shots at a cop in a Commie run BDC. That’s been happening since like 1800. That’s why people need to train so they can shoot back better.

This is the way.
In fairness 150 years ago the cops all should have been shot

Read up on the history of the police in major cities

NYC is literally a Toilet. I saw a lady drop her pants and pop a squat right on the sidewalk...close to Manhattan so it wasn't a complete dump-just dumped on.

You realize departments play games with the statistics right?

And when DAs refuse to prosecute certain cases cops stop arresting for them.

It’s the craphole people are claiming it to be. 180k people don’t leave a city in a 12 month period that isn’t a craphole.

So NYC and Boston lie but Baton Rouge and Detroit and Chicago don't. Got it. LOL

(Hint: Exodus of population COULD be due to other factors. . . like pandemic and stuffs. Don't go looking for answers to your opinions. Base your opinions on the facts.)

I grew up in Chicago and I truly despise NYC. But NYC is far safer than Chicago these days.

Nuh uh. They lie! ;)

So NYC and Boston lie but Baton Rouge and Detroit and Chicago don't. Got it. LOL

(Hint: Exodus of population COULD be due to other factors. . . like pandemic and stuffs. Don't go looking for answers to your opinions. Base your opinions on the facts.)

Nuh uh. They lie! ;)
NYC’s mayor is a former cop. So yes I very much think he has a vested interest and the know how to game the numbers. The cops both former and present that I deal with regularly are well aware of the games that are played to game the numbers. Beyond that here is what I know from first hand experience.

1) The locations I am responsible for have seen increases in burglaries, assaults, smash and grabs and felony level shoplifting incidents. Three years and running. And this isn’t specific to where I work. Peers of mine doing the same thing for other companies all are seeing the same thing.

2) We have more locations with permanent guard coverage than ever before and are spending significantly more $ on guards than we ever have.

3) I travel to NYC regularly. If your not constantly smelling weed, walking over a homeless person or hearing kids driving around main roads on ATVs and dirt bikes constantly taunting the cops your having a good day. You don’t see as many tourists, you don’t see as many business people walking around. It has an entirely different vibe then it did 5 years ago.

4) Prosecutors just outright stopped bringing forward cases for certain crimes and thus officers eventually stopped arresting for it because it was a waste of time.

5) A lot of ADAs won’t move forward with cases that involve video or eye witness accounts of people wearing masks.

So please explain to me from your first hand experience of not dealing with this stuff or traveling to the city about what a beacon NYC is. And yeah people left due to COVID and everything that came with it including lawlessness. I’ll say it again 180,000 people don’t leave a “nice” city in a 12 month period.

Yes, NYC is going in the wrong direction, fast. But it still isn’t the south side of Chicago. Go take a walk in south side. Just make sure you have updated your will first.

NYC is literally a Toilet. I saw a lady drop her pants and pop a squat right on the sidewalk...close to Manhattan so it wasn't a complete dump-just dumped on.
True story. 1st trip for me ever to NYC was back in 1973. Just a young 3rd grader and the whole family (mom/dad/4 kids/Oma and 2 uncles) piled into the 1973 Pontiac Grand Safai "Beast" of a station wagon to take Oma and my uncles to JFK Intl for their move back to Germany. Oma of course is from there as was my mom born there (1946 WW2 war baby lol)

We had the day to hang out, so we did the Staute of Liberty and then the Empire State Building.

1st memory:

On the subway and this dude comes "rolling" by without legs on a skateboard looking thing and a tin can in his hand up the middle of the subway car panhandling. Think Eddie Murphy in Trading Places..

I'm maybe 8 or so and thinking WTF...He got no legs or bottom ( Lt. Dan?)

I'd seen the 2-claw hands/arms and fake legs from the WW2/Korea/Vietnam guys but never a dude like that. WOW when you are 8.

2nd memory:

After the Empire State Bldg. thing we are all walking down one the main Aves to get back to the lot where the Beast was parked to take Oma and my uncles to JFK for thier flight to Germany.

Walking towards us is the massive heifer of a woman who about 20 feet in front of us stops, hikes her dress/skirt up over her hips revealing these 2 massive mammoth sized nasty veined unstockinged legs and begins to unfurl her Fukien granny panties down over them thighs and to the street.[puke]

My mid 20's age mom is trying to cover us kids' eyes, 8-year-old me wants to see WTF it is all about, my late 20s dad is laughing his ass off as this event further validates his thesis on certain demographics, my late teenage uncles are giggling, and WW2 era German Oma born in 1924 and raised during the whole nazi indoctrination period of the 30's who came to the US with my mom in 1956 is mumbling something about how in some ways Hitler had some good ideas...

WOW for a wide eyed 8-year-old kid from at the time still lived on a dirt road in the very wooded part of Burrillville RI... (Mapleville exactly) LOL

This is not a joke or made-up thing so If you don't get it, I guess you just had to be there...

Meanwhile the memory also includes the last comment I still remember over 50+ years later from my dad...

"Jesus Christ...That ass could use Janitor in a Drum to get it clean...[rofl]

Why? Her fat ass was so friggen rumpled and dimpled and varicose vein spottled I still remember the whole scene all these years later...
What did I have for dinner a week ago. Don't know.
What do I recall when I remember Janitor in a drum?

My Pops....[laugh] He passed away at only 48 over 32 years ago...Diabetes.

Anyway.There you have it...

NYC at 8 years old in the early 1970s....??? [cheers]

And Janitor in a Drum....Tough enough to clean some skank ass mammoth level fat ass'd hood rat's nasty ass in 1973...

1680906147863.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom