NRA 2011 Election Ballot in mail today Vote James Wallace

I just received my NRA 2011 Election Ballot. I Immediately put an oval next to James L Wallace, Newburyport, MA. He serves us well at Goal. In reference to my other 24 votes, Who should I look at and why to help preserve our rights in Mass. Good luck Jim

Thanks for your input

I just received my NRA 2011 Election Ballot. I Immediately put an oval next to James L Wallace, Newburyport, MA. He serves us well at Goal. In reference to my other 24 votes, Who should I look at and why to help preserve our rights in Mass. Good luck Jim

Thanks for your input

My suggestion - do not vote for any of them unless you feel particularly strongly about a candidate. The best way to help Jim is "bullet voting" for him only (sure sounds appropriate, doesn't it). If you cast your other 24 votes you could actually be helping one of these people beat Jim.

I'll look over the list when I get my ballot. If there is someone besides Jim I feel strongly about, I may check another name off, but I am not going to vote for as many as I can.

The other two candidates that I personally feel very strongly about are:

- Roy Innis - He's a class act gentleman and walked hand-in-hand with Mike Yacino (prior GOAL Exec. Director) during the Rally on Boston Common/State House back in 1998-9 protesting the Gun Control Act of 1998.

- R. Lee Ermey - The "Gunny", need I say more?

Two ballots arrived today and are in the US Mail for Jim Wallace. At least one also has the above two candidates filled in and no others. Not sure if my Wife voted for anyone else but Jim.

The other two candidates that I personally feel very strongly about are:

- Roy Innis - He's a class act gentleman and walked hand-in-hand with Mike Yacino (prior GOAL Exec. Director) during the Rally on Boston Common/State House back in 1998-9 protesting the Gun Control Act of 1998.

- R. Lee Ermey - The "Gunny", need I say more?

Two ballots arrived today and are in the US Mail for Jim Wallace. At least one also has the above two candidates filled in and no others. Not sure if my Wife voted for anyone else but Jim.

Len, I still have the hat from the Freedom Rally, I took a Vacation Day to go to Boston that day. It sent a strong message that should be sent again. I will vote for Roy and Jim.

Jay P.

Back
Top Bottom