• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Upcoming NRA Board Elections

Acujeff

NES Member
NRA BOARD ELECTIONS
FEBRUARY 6, 2024 JEFF KNOX

Four candidates dedicated to reforming the troubled NRA will be on the ballot for election to the NRA Board this year.

The four reform candidates are Judge Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and Jeff Knox.

We are encouraging people to vote for only these four and no one else.

Bullet voting for just the four reform candidates gives your votes more weight and increases the odds of us winning seats.

Ballots are supposed to be in the March issue of NRA magazines for those members eligible to vote.

Only NRA Life Members, and those Annual Members who have been members for at least 5 consecutive years, without interruption, are eligible to vote and will receive ballots.

No one knows what will happen with the trial now going on in New York. It’s almost certain that the NRA will lose, and LaPierre and former Treasurer Woody Phillips will be ordered to pay some restitution, but there’s just no telling what the judge will decide regarding the NRA itself.

He could just order them to clean up their act and sin no more – which would leave the same people in charge who allowed this mess in the first place – or he could go so far as to dissolve the current board, throw out the current election, and order a new election. He could also appoint a Special Master or overseer to take charge of reorganizing the NRA. He has a lot of leeway and we can only guess at what he might do, and try to position ourselves to be able to participate in the resurrection of the Association.

Please look for the ballot in the March issue of your NRA magazine, which should be delivered in late February.

I'm in. I saw a video on this last week. Time to clean house for sure. Especially since Wayne just appointed some guy his successor, which is not allowed. I defended him a ton for a long time. But dude, you went WAAAAY off the rails. :(

Screw them SOBS, I hate em, stealing my money, trying to claim credit for Heller, Bruen, F them......

Man, what they hell just happened to me.....blacked out for a second and lost my mind......

I gotta stay out of these NRA things as it hasn't been good for my mind......

I can't say for sure the recommendations in the OP are the way to go, but this ballot does not reflect those recommendations, exactly.
agreed - for some reason he put in Rick Ector vs Jeffrey Knox - not sure if it was stupidity or subterfuge...

Edit - Looks like it was the former - The delegate positions are randomized on the ballots. Don't fill things in by position.

Last edited:
Oops, I missed Knox, and have added him in. Ector is a friend of a friend and, I'm told, worthy of being on the board.

Here is a very good summary of the trial for NRA corruption from of all places Everytown. Not their site, just a site sponsored by them.

Done, thx. Here's where they at:

View attachment 852757
Came here to post the same thing. Obviously as a MA resident I'm voting for Wallace. I received a ballot from a different lot, so the names are shuffled around.

The only other names I recognize are David Keene, and Ronnie Barrett. Does anyone recognize any other names? Maybe someone who is also part of Comm2A, FPC, GOA, etcetera?

IMG_0896.JPG

Last edited:
Came here to post the same thing. Obviously as a MA resident I'm voting for Wallace. I received a ballot from a different lot, so the names are shuffled around.

The only other names I recognize are David Keene, and Ronnie Barrett. Does anyone recognize any other names? Maybe someone who is also part of Comm2A, FPC, GOA, etcetera?

View attachment 852997
Thanks for some guidance here. My ballot is completely different and included Jim Wallace #34. What about the BYLaws question?

Thanks for some guidance here. My ballot is completely different and included Jim Wallace #34. What about the BYLaws question?
I assume this is a response to the hot water they currently find themselves in. I have no specific knowledge outside of what they're putting in the magazine. @GOAL do you have a suggestion? They are saying you already agree with this.

They called me at 9:45pm last night. Not a good way to get back into my good graces even now that Wayne is gone.
They called me about 9:30pm a couple weeks ago. Did the solicitor start off with a scary sounding national level bill then ask for a donation?

Sorry, I'm derailing myself here. Yes, I don't like their fundraising tactics either. But I'm trying to focus on the voting right now.

They called me about 9:30pm a couple weeks ago. Did the solicitor start off with a scary sounding national level bill then ask for a donation?
They got bitch buttoned. Unless you're a friend, family member, or 911 dispatch, you're not getting me to pick up the phone after 19:30.

I did the same kind of research that any of you could do from your keyboards without special access to restricted reference materials. My bias is to not vote for incumbents (Mark Twain theory of voting), and to look for fighters.

You may want to read this:

I came up with:

Fusaro
Journey
Knox (president The Firearms Coalition | Ammunition for the grassroots gun rights movement and notorious sh!t stirrer NRA And Government Accountability With Jeff Knox Of The Firearms Coalition | TacticalPay )
Marshall
Roberts (Yes, this one: Valley Center Activist Becomes California's 1st Elected Transgender Republican )
Jim Wallace, GOAL (incumbent, but he's our incumbent)

I actually like Keene (watched him speak at a Harvard debate on gun rights) and Barrett (told CA to pound sand re his rifles when they banned them outside LE use) but they've been in the mix too long and don't appear to have done what I think they should have, and it's time for new people.

View attachment 852997
Interesting.. my pages have red trim, not blue.. Maybe difference in publication (I'm getting Americas 1st Freedom, or difference in Membership (life vs annual)

Dean Cain is the actor... Very outspoken pro 2A and high profile individual
Kim Rhode.. Olympian shooter

so.. at a minimum
Knox
Fusaro
Marshall
Journey
Wallace

any ideas on the bylaw amendment?

Interesting.. my pages have red trim, not blue.. Maybe difference in publication (I'm getting Americas 1st Freedom, or difference in Membership (life vs annual)

Dean Cain is the actor... Very outspoken pro 2A and high profile individual
Kim Rhode.. Olympian shooter

so.. at a minimum
Knox
Fusaro
Marshall
Journey
Wallace

any ideas on the bylaw amendment?
I am voting yes on the bylaw amendment. I do not see a reason why adding a compliance officer would be a bad idea, unless the guilty entrenched plan to use that person as a scapegoat.

My algorithm produced the same names as in the original post. I removed all names endorsed by the politburo, er "nominating committee", and looked at who was left. Bingo - 100% match.

I am puzzled that Jim Wallace got the endorsement., as one gets the nominating committee approval by going along to get along. My desire to see a solid good guy who does great work for modest compensation get on the board butts heads directly with my desire to see candidated the in crowd wants to keep out win butt up against each other.

Even though he has the stain of a nominating committ endorsement, I am also voting for Jim. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and guessing he did what he had to do to maximize his chances of moving out of the one year director slot into a multi-year term.

34! is 2.95E38 so there are enough permutations to give each member a ballot with a unique ordering. I assume the bar code is used to automate the vote counting and identify which of several ballots the member has.

GOAL did a similar thing in it's election and had several different ordered ballots. I would be easier in the counting room (BTDT) if each version of the GOAL ballot was on different colored paper so they can be organized by ballot order before couting.

American Rifleman here. I get digital delivery, so that one with the ballot is the only issue that actually shows up in my mailbox.

I just got mine to the mail. I didn’t realize Jim Wallace on it. I just scanned it and figured these are all a bunch of faggots.

Back
Top Bottom