• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Upcoming NRA Board Elections

NRA BOARD ELECTIONS
FEBRUARY 6, 2024 JEFF KNOX

Four candidates dedicated to reforming the troubled NRA will be on the ballot for election to the NRA Board this year.

The four reform candidates are Judge Phil Journey, Rocky Marshall, Dennis Fusaro, and Jeff Knox.

We are encouraging people to vote for only these four and no one else.

Bullet voting for just the four reform candidates gives your votes more weight and increases the odds of us winning seats.

Ballots are supposed to be in the March issue of NRA magazines for those members eligible to vote.

Only NRA Life Members, and those Annual Members who have been members for at least 5 consecutive years, without interruption, are eligible to vote and will receive ballots.

No one knows what will happen with the trial now going on in New York. It’s almost certain that the NRA will lose, and LaPierre and former Treasurer Woody Phillips will be ordered to pay some restitution, but there’s just no telling what the judge will decide regarding the NRA itself.

He could just order them to clean up their act and sin no more – which would leave the same people in charge who allowed this mess in the first place – or he could go so far as to dissolve the current board, throw out the current election, and order a new election. He could also appoint a Special Master or overseer to take charge of reorganizing the NRA. He has a lot of leeway and we can only guess at what he might do, and try to position ourselves to be able to participate in the resurrection of the Association.

Please look for the ballot in the March issue of your NRA magazine, which should be delivered in late February.
Please see the attached mailer. VOTE FOR ONLY THESE FOUR

Attachments

• 13396-NRA_SlateMailer.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
I've never voted but this year I might just do it. Someone on Twitter (and now it's lost to me) did the research on each person running for the board and found the people who want to reform the NRA. I'll give them one shot and then after that may never vote again. I'm only tangentially interested in the NRA since they're more in a wound licking mode right now.

Just put my ballot in mail box. Plenty of time yet to vote!

Find your ballot and pick the four. Especially if you are a first time voter! ( thanks VetteGirlMa). The silent majority need to send a message this year.
Plus Jim Wallace. It's not his fault the nominating committee endorsed him [smile]

Last edited:
I voted too but I generally don't. Ya know, these are mail-in votes. Just like the type of voting the Dems like. So, now it comes down to who counts the votes.:rolleyes:

Would a BILLION dollars have made a difference in our gun rights?
A couple quotes:

All told, the bogus spending and lost income amount to something north of a billion dollars!​

William Brewer, III, the New York lawyer who claims residence in Dallas (and who was a big contributor to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and “Beto” O’Rourke (Seriously!), is supposedly representing the NRA. You’d think that his obligation would be to the NRA members, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. He was initially hired by Wayne LaPierre and has spent almost all of his efforts over the past 5 years making terrible legal moves that gave every appearance of protecting LaPierre at NRA members’ expense. Then, right before the trial started last month, LaPierre stepped down for “health reasons.”

Great way to start the morning... pissed!

From Ammoland: Former NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre Has Cost the Gun Rights Movement North Of A Billion Dollars

Last edited:
Voted per OP's recommendations, plus Jim Wallace.
Let's hope things get back on track, now that LaPierre is gone.

Back
Top Bottom