Northeastshooters is the best

dreppucci007

NES Member
I noticed yesterday that I was almost at a landmark post, and now I am...This is my 10,000th post [shocked]

I just wanted to thank Derek, the other Mods, the NES Members, and everyone else who makes NES what it is.

Northeastshooters has become a big part of my life and If the rest of you have gotten even 1/4 as much out of it as I have, I know you are lucky, too.

The big 10K - Grats!!

Ill second the notion this place is the best.

Now I just have to figure out how to stop logging in 12x throughout my work day :)

Wow Dave... 10K.... So I take it you're going to smoke a cigar in
celebration? [laugh]

-Mike

Holy crap! 10,000 posts. I hit 1000 a few months back. Got a ways to go yet before the 10K milestone. Have to agree though, NES is a great site. I'm on all the time.

congrats! That is a ridiculous amount of posting. I've been at another forum I post on for about 6 years now, and I think I have somewhere around 6,000 posts. You're a MACHINE.

It's rigged! The mods all have work related posts they increased their post rate!

Congrats!

wow! . . . 10 grand...

' DAVE '

Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif

Dave, is it true that when a MOD. reaches that special milestone of 10,000 posts the other Mods reward him with a bonus of a dime per post? [smile] [shocked] [laugh] [laugh2] [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom