Northeastshooters is the best

DAMN 10,000 FRIGEN POSTS?????? WTF!!!! And I thought I was on here a lot. I'm not even at 1,000 posts. WTF!!!

apic21252e5746vc5.jpg

[laugh2] +1

Congrats Dave !
I just noticed I slipped by the 3K mark recently.
Not that I'm keeping track...

The place is the first on the screen in the AM and the last one I hit at day's end.

Can't get enough. [smile]

Congratulations on 10k, Dave and +1 on your comments about NES.

Dave is a first class guy and a true gentleman; a good representative of the good stuff going on in the shooting community and on NES especially.

That being said, Dave, ten-THOUSAND posts, man. Get a life. [rofl]

Wow Dave... 10K.... So I take it you're going to smoke a cigar in
celebration? [laugh]

-Mike

Once I'm feeling 100% better, I will...I'm still coughing though, so I'll hold up for now.

congrats! That is a ridiculous amount of posting. I've been at another forum I post on for about 6 years now, and I think I have somewhere around 6,000 posts. You're a MACHINE.

Not quite as much of a machine as I used to be or as some of the others here, but thanks buddy [wink]

Post whore [wink]

Yep, it's a dirty job...Someone's gotta do it.

+1 he has officially taken C-pher's title away!

I don't know about that...

So you don't get much work done then? [wink]

Actually, I get a TON done...I can only imagine how little I would get done if I could log onto NES while at work.

' DAVE '

Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif

Dave, is it true that when a MOD. reaches that special milestone of 10,000 posts the other Mods reward him with a bonus of a dime per post? [smile] [shocked] [laugh] [laugh2] [rolleyes]

[laugh] I only wish...I'd take a penny a post [laugh]

I can see it now.....

"Has anybody gotta dime?"

"Somebodys gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWg-mozGsU

[rofl][laugh2]

-Mike

[rofl2]

I wondered what all that ruckus was in my rearview mirror... Congrats, Dave!

I figured SOMEONE ahead of me would have something to say like that...Somehow, I knew it would be you, Ross [wink] That's ok...I know I've been sparce on here recently and let you take off ahead.

Congrats, Dave!

So, do you talk this much at home? [wink]

D.

Nope [wink]

His secret is out - Dave is a MIME! [wink]

D'oh! I'm busted!

Not sure if I should congratulate you, or pat you kindly on the back, tell you to turn the computer off and go outside for a while.

[wink]

Here's to 10k more!

10kum4.jpg

I'm out a lot...At work or school. Sometimes NES is nice and theraputic.

All those +1's and [rofl] 's add up quick,don't they ? [wink]

+1 [rofl]

Congrats on hitting 10K
Now go get a life man, for Christ sakes go shooting or something.[wink]

When your life revolves around a typical day of work from 7:30am to 4:30pm, then off to school from 5:30pm to 10:30pm a few days a week, and your other work days usually 12 hour days leaving myself without a single day off from either work or school, you don't have time or energy to shoot...

Congratulations on 10k, Dave and +1 on your comments about NES.

Dave is a first class guy and a true gentleman; a good representative of the good stuff going on in the shooting community and on NES especially.

That being said, Dave, ten-THOUSAND posts, man. Get a life. [rofl]

Thanks a lot, Chris [wink] ...I'll work on getting a life.

Congrats whore... I mean buddy. [smile]

Thanks buddy [wink]

Thanks everyone for the kind words...I really meant what I said about how NES has impacted my life. I am truly grateful for what Derek has created and what everyone has contributed to help make NES what it is today.

Congrats... at my present rate of posting I will catch up to your 10,000 posts in approximately 54 years. You must have a lot on your mind!

You're slipping, Dave. All those quotes could have been individual posts! The big 100k is just over the horizon, you need to work harder.

Back
Top Bottom