• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NJ ex cops complain they are not more equal than others.....

Carry licenses have nothing to do with what you can buy where. That is covered by federal law. I've got a NH non-resident license, but that still doesn't allow me to buy a handgun from an FFL in NH and take delivery of it from him.

True, Federal LACSA licensees would only get full 50-state resident purchase privs by amending GCA68. I hadn't thought of that at least partially because MA FFLs would stock Glocks, Scary Black Rifles, etc. for LACSA licensees, at free-state prices. Why travel to NH to buy something new that one could buy in Mass?

Seriously, why in hell would I want that when I live in NH where I don't need a license at all?

You people in MA just need to move and stop thinking the rest of us are ready to horse trade away our freedom in exchange for you losing a little bit of your slavery. JUST MOVE.

Maybe you can explain how NH citizenship entitles one to (say) drive to Dayton, Ohio for a week, OC a standard capacity pistol brimming with JHP, and give a jaunty nod to the po-po while grabbing lunch at a White Castle in Jersey City. (Just as an example - I'm not suggesting anyone should open carry in JC).

Or is the whole point of moving to NH that one can spend most of one's life sheltering-in-place in the rec. room, with occasional side trips to VT and ME? Never straying south of the border (and never for a MA non-res interview in Chelsea). That would be trading away one's right to travel in exchange for one's right to keep and bear arms...

True, Federal LACSA licensees would only get full 50-state resident purchase privs by amending GCA68. I hadn't thought of that at least partially because MA FFLs would stock Glocks, Scary Black Rifles, etc. for LACSA licensees, at free-state prices. Why travel to NH to buy something new that one could buy in Mass?

Maybe you can explain how NH citizenship entitles one to (say) drive to Dayton, Ohio for a week, OC a standard capacity pistol brimming with JHP, and give a jaunty nod to the po-po while grabbing lunch at a White Castle in Jersey City. (Just as an example - I'm not suggesting anyone should open carry in JC).

Or is the whole point of moving to NH that one can spend most of one's life sheltering-in-place in the rec. room, with occasional side trips to VT and ME? Never straying south of the border (and never for a MA non-res interview in Chelsea). That would be trading away one's right to travel in exchange for one's right to keep and bear arms...

I'm happy where I live, so keep your grubby paws off my freedom. If you want freedom, either take action or move. But if you think you're going to threaten what I have and not be considered my enemy, you are wrong.

... Most of us on here are good guys. We don't want to hurt anyone, we want to protect ourselves, our families, and some of us, our communities. If we were called upon to help in the event of a natural or other type of disaster, we would be the ones stepping up.

I feel like there was a time when guys/gals like us would have aligned with police. There wouldn't be an us vs. them mentality. At least not at the level we see today.

... We stand with the cops against the president and the BLM types, but they need to step up with us on the Second. We are starting to see rural sheriffs step up, I wish there was a way to convince more local PDs. ...

Yes, regrettable. I still remember the bulletin board outside of my first grade classroom with pictures of Our Community Helpers (police, fire, ...).

Back
Top Bottom