Nightmare

The big difference is that any law which contains ANYTHING of even the slightest benefit to gun owners can expect a veto. I doubt the target gun bill would have made it past the governor's desk under the new reich.

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling."
"Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes... "
"The dead rising from the grave."
"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!"

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling."
"Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes... "
"The dead rising from the grave."
"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!"

Excellent movie, your quote made me almost less depressed for almost a second.

What if this ass bans all mail order components to private consumers? Then we're all screwed. That ass Reily stuck it to us bad but that could just be the beginning.

What if this ass bans all mail order components to private consumers? Then we're all screwed. That ass Reily stuck it to us bad but that could just be the beginning.

That's pretty much where we are today! I don't see any change, at least nothing from a practical matter.

Confiscation Action Plan:

-Out of state gun permit in NH - Check
-Pre-arranged storage arrangement with friend in NH - Check
-Pre-determined travel plan to friends house in NH - Check
-Test of immediate mobilization of said items to transport vehicle - To be scheduled, but thoroughly thought out.
-Official door sign to law enforcement stating to "F" off and they are to late - CHECK!!!
Considering that my friend in Merrimac left his guns at my house for 6 months while he got his saef, I'm pretty confident that he'll be willing to give a home to mine if they have to become refugees. But I'm not moving them yet.

I hope Milsurpsforme is right, but it's hard to feel a sinking feeling after last night.

Considering that my friend in Merrimac left his guns at my house for 6 months while he got his saef, I'm pretty confident that he'll be willing to give a home to mine if they have to become refugees. But I'm not moving them yet.

Yup, not moving ours yet,but have talked with my brother in case we have too.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom