• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Liberals' nightmare

He's a Glock owner thats how you train at their academy. I believe the course rap video gangster. Its the course after how to 24k plate your license plate frame.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

That guy is completely ridiculous. Check out some of his other videos where he fries bacon on ak barrels and packs guns full of food, microwaves ammo. Crazy shit. World class trolling. CLIPAZINES!

This why we can't have nice things.

And why FUDD ranges limit rounds in a magazine. [rofl]

I was actually really impressed that it kept feeding. Think about it....

I was actually really impressed that it kept feeding. Think about it....

I call BS. magazines have...solid bottoms, and springs only long enough for a 4" expansion. He would have had to cut off the bottoms of most of those magazines before taping them together, AND found a 60" spring.

I call BS. magazines have...solid bottoms, and springs only long enough for a 4" expansion. He would have had to cut off the bottoms of most of those magazines before taping them together, AND found a 60" spring.

The video is just 2 minutes of the same 10 seconds of shooting edited together from two angles. The other mags are empty and taped to a regular mag.

video is 3 years old, finally debunked! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom