New panic buying 5.56/.223?

While I'm waiting for the 9, .45, .223, and 5.56 to come back, I'll just stock up on 12g. dragon's breath. I might not hit the threat, but he's going to look real stupid running home with a full load in his pants... Or I could stock up on .40, but I don't hate myself that much.

For once I really do have enough of the ammo I shoot most to weather a couple year shortage. However, I keep feeling like I should buy a couple more cases of each caliber just to be sure.

I guess $90/1000 primers isn't that ridiculous compared to not being able to buy any.

I really need large pistol, but looks like I'll settle for small to get by.

I have enough, bought some more just in case.

I started marking the date and cost on all the case quantity. so I know incase of a big igloo sale

At this point it’s cheaper to buy new brass cased 7.62x39 at 50 cpr shipped than it is to buy steel case ammo. You can get anywhere from 12-20 cents each for the brass.
Though I have better luck selling brass on the CMP forums and on the reloading server on discord

There is .223 ammo for $8.50/box at Gun Mag Warehouse. They don't ship to MA (last time I checked). But if anyone wants to ship to my NH FFL location, feel free to do so. Just let me know and give me tracking info etc. and you can come pick up whenever. Looks like $10 shipping for orders over $150. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

-Mike
The Civilian Supply
www.civilian-supply.com
7J Taggart Drive
Nashua, NH 03060

I need to figure out how to do a pyramid scheme with ammo. Give me 3 boxes and I'll turn it into 4 by tomorrow! and tomorrow, I'll give you 4 half boxes and keep the full box for myself.

Back
Top Bottom