New MA Compliant AK's $399.95

100 at 15.00 each, I'm in.
LiveLeak-dot-com-359526d4bede-me.gif

Its a great deal for anyone wanting to get into AKs. Century has stepped up their game in recent years and has been cranking out some nice looking rifles. The price isn't far off from what they were when these first came out and were ratty.

We could have gotten a group buy out of this and got them for $350.[smile]

I want to get in on this but I just built an AR and for the life of my can't justify another rifle this year.

Also in if someone wants to run this

I sent them an email.

Stay tuned,
Jim

Ditto. Hard decisions I tell ya.

I suggested just this in the "Group Buy Suggestions" thread.
Out of stock now NES effect[crying]

surprised they even lasted that long.

D'oh!

Out of stock now NES effect[crying]

J&G constantly has sales like this. I'm sure down the road they will be available at this price, maybe even lower in the future.

How come a NES friendly FFL like Precision Point or Tommy Gun can't do a group buy? Why give business to a shop in AZ?

Are local dealer cost greater than say $319.00 which would give them a fair 20% margin at $399.95. Based on this thread the demand seem to be there.

J&G constantly has sales like this. I'm sure down the road they will be available at this price, maybe even lower in the future.

How come a NES friendly FFL like Precision Point or Tommy Gun can't do a group buy? Why give business to a shop in AZ?

Are local dealer cost greater than say $319.00 which would give them a fair 20% margin at $399.95. Based on this thread the demand seem to be there.

That was kind of my point. Would rather see the whole thing happen locally.
Precision Point, Tommy Gun, B&K, Pullman, H-S, R&R, Bob's, or even a newer one like Gun Parlor, to get some exposure to new customers.

Back
Top Bottom