New Discovery Show "Sons of Guns"

Christos on that episode is known as Gryphos on the 1919 and biggerhammer websites. He's been importing .50 cal Browning kits for years, both M3s and M2s and I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of his kits. He truly is an expert on that gun. And yes, although the parts kit was a complete Browning M2, it had a semi-auto only sideplate with a denial island per ATF regs. He milled away the denial island to allow the unmodified full-auto parts in the M2 to fit. As a Type 07 manufacturer, he can make those all day long, but it's now a post-86 so it can't be transferred to civilians. The nice thing about the M2 is if he decides to sell it, he takes off the sideplate and destroys it, and he can sell the rest of the gun as a parts kit. He'll probably get almost all his money back too, although 6K seems a little high for an M2 kit.

Not to mention that gun wasn't running right at all, and watching people who don't know how to use machine-guns try to shoot them is hilarious, just like watching gangster rap videos or movies and watching how they handle guns in general. I wonder what he did in the Marine Corps that prevented him from ever getting "a stones throw away" from a .50 cal.

Would the flame thrower be considered a Destructive Device?

Mike

Did they ever say how light that AR ended up being? I want that suppressed AK as well, that was pretty cool, I just don't know if I could drop $2,800 +$200 tax stamp on it.

Show seems staged the same way that Pawn Stars is.

I'm not really into the 'character' that the daughter plays.

After 3 nights of this show I think it sucks. Too hokey, staged and the guy's dead to me when he turned away a potential customer. I think the owner's a douchebag.

Back
Top Bottom