• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions September

ff9b6d2684feaba5dbbe4827cdc241e9.jpg

On 9/4 we all gained another 2A supporter.
Yes, her mother already has her LTC.. I can't comment on the nurse. I didn't think it was the appropriate time to ask ;-)
Congratulations! !

Toss some mag pull followers and new springs in .
I've been told the 20's followers are fine... Never had a problem with the 2 beat up 20's I have .

The aftermarket followers I've seen are all for the 30 round magazines, which are the ones that have feeding problems. At least that's what I've seen and read on the subject. All of my 30 round mags have new springs and followers. As long as the feed lips on the body aren't damaged, that should be all of the maintenance needed on magazines.

most likely okay industries as everyone said. big circle, "kay" next to it. circle's the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO face.

these will help the mags out: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/23...-magazine-follower-ar-15-polymer-package-of-3

not sure if affected by ITAR however...

I'll get me some Magpul followers when I get closer to being an AR owner.l
The mags are all marked with 03 date codes.

This morning a guy at a local flea market didn't want to reduce his price to less than 20 bucks a piece.
I left him sitting on them.

Pops is into cameras and just upgraded and sold me his old kit. Canon Rebel EOS DSLR with a couple lenses and a flash pack. Now just need to brush up on my photo skills as its been awhile.

Grabbed an Egyptian Hakim 8mm rifle from the Marlboro gun show. Looked at it on Saturday with a buddy of mine and passed it by. Went home and got yelled at by my wife for not picking it up. So we went back there this morning and grabbed it. Interesting rifle. Just hope I don't get my thumb chopped off by the bolt!
Hakim-1.jpg

Also got an HK flare gun from a buddy of mine.

HK Flare 2.jpg

I found it on gunbroker. It was in to good of shape for me not to jump on it. The rifle and scope look brand new. I would be shocked if it shot more than 40 rounds.

Sweet. I almost bought one back in July then my purchasing plans changed. Might get one at some point down the road to go with my mosins. You reload x54r or just shooting the surplus rounds?

Sweet. I almost bought one back in July then my purchasing plans changed. Might get one at some point down the road to go with my mosins. You reload x54r or just shooting the surplus rounds?
I shoot the surplus out of my mosins but i just can't get myself to use corrosive ammo on the PSL. I purchased 500 rounds of non-corrosive for $250. I just can't shoot cheap ammo out of expensive guns(OCD).

Lol that won't be posted here. She was going to do a calendar but no place to display. Not work appropriate and don't want her son to see it down on my workbench.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Can your wife arrange a seminar for other NES wives/gf's? There's some serious man-pleasing knowledge here that should not go to waste. [smile] I love my wife dearly, but I do not think anything like this would ever enter her mind.

oh, and 'murica.

I shoot the surplus out of my mosins but i just can't get myself to use corrosive ammo on the PSL. I purchased 500 rounds of non-corrosive for $250. I just can't shoot cheap ammo out of expensive guns(OCD).

Just remember the recommended ammo for Romak/PSL rifles is 148/150 grain. Anything higher can damage the receiver.

Back
Top Bottom