• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions September

Just remember the recommended ammo for Romak/PSL rifles is 148/150 grain. Anything higher can damage the receiver.

I drilled the front of my gas block on my 16" ak piston length build and tapped it for a 10-32 set screw . I use two bottom one adjust gas flow then the one on top locks the bottom one in place .
Some guys tap the port hole inside the gas block and use a set screw with different size holes to adjust it. Since my barrel wasn't populated I could of easily done that . I figure doing it on the out side I could adjust it faster vs having to filed strip the rifle .

A lot better then a goofy 150$ adjustable gas block . Some guys also mod the m70? Gas block using part of the grenade setup todo it. I think it has a different journal size then a stock psl.

Sig Sauer P226 X5 in 9mm. This thing is a tack driver! 2.2 lb SAO pull. Spoke with Sig and the X5 range of accessories won't be out until Christmas time. Until then, [mg][mg][mg][mg][mg][mg][mg]

Last edited:
Got the 1903a4 today (My first C&R purchase!). Original bolt/receiver, new everything else. Makes a good buddy for my Garand.

ayNumJN.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_2712.jpg
    DSC_2712.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 36
If my truck gets scratched, I'll assume it's you and act appropriately

Lol .... Nah why would I do that I'll get more enjoyment when you do.
Don't be dumb and buff through the clear coat .
I get a kick out of people freaking out when there new car gets scratched or rust.
New England weather with shitty mass roads , ass holes in parking lots . Why I'll never waste my money on buying a new car for a daily ever again . 2 weeks after getting the rx8 a co worker rear ended my car in the parking lot .

2 weeks after getting the rx8 a co worker rear ended my car in the parking lot .

That deserves a pistol-whippin'

Here is my latest acquisition: NIB Gen3 G26. I put 50 rounds into a group the size of a dinner plate from 25 yards the day I bought it. (Last week). Not too bad for an itty bitty pistol.

001.jpg

Nice. I was surprised at how accurate I was shooting my G26 the first tine I shot it. It is a great shooting pistol and a Great gun overall. congrats!

That deserves a pistol-whippin'

Here is my latest acquisition: NIB Gen3 G26. I put 50 rounds into a group the size of a dinner plate from 25 yards the day I bought it. (Last week). Not too bad for an itty bitty pistol.

View attachment 115178

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Old man upgraded his camera so I grabbed his old kit. Canon EOS Rebel T1i. Got a flash and a couple lenses too. 15.1mp. Pumped to get back into having pictures that aren't on a phone.

26c7906afbc55d830b8d7e8b4aa21ae9.jpg

Last piece came in from JBunting, the side rails for the vented forearm:

dd69949c404a2bf85337f42ed5181808.jpg

Primary Arms Red Dot
Hogue Grip
MFT Foregrip
Shrewd Muzzle Brake
Cut barrel (26.15" overall)
Volquartsen bolt handle, auto bolt release, extended mag release, edge extractor
And NVM Gunsmith custom polishing and polypropylene inserts

Shoots like a dream...big smiles.

Is that a 10/22 in there?

Looks pretty sci-fi. I like it. [grin]

Last piece came in from JBunting, the side rails for the vented forearm:

dd69949c404a2bf85337f42ed5181808.jpg

Primary Arms Red Dot
Hogue Grip
MFT Foregrip
Shrewd Muzzle Brake
Cut barrel (26.15" overall)
Volquartsen bolt handle, auto bolt release, extended mag release, edge extractor
And NVM Gunsmith custom polishing and polypropylene inserts

Shoots like a dream...big smiles.

Is that a 10/22 in there?

Looks pretty sci-fi. I like it. [grin]

It is....she started out as a Dick's Black Friday 10/22 wood carbine special for $160....just add in close to a grand with parts and services...and stir!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom