• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for January 2012

Finally got my SR1911. Pictures suck, but you get the idea. Picked it up at FS this afternoon.

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

Jeeze, can a freaking week or two go by between your postings. All this jealousy has to settle down before another wave starts.
Your have a nice setup going.

I was actually thinking how sub-par those pics are in comparison to James' typical work............cool setup, but I'm a bit disappointed in one of our shutterbugs. [smile]

What optic is that?

Just picked this up a few hours ago, bushmaster XM-15 E2S. Now I should buy a decent camera [laugh]

That is a iTac Defense Prisimatic scope. http://itacdefense.com/ShowProductDe...&CategoryID=27.

They make all the optics for Sig. I have a buddy that has one and the thing has been rock soild, hold zero and I like the fixed 3x magnification.

It was cheap at $129 but I just didn't want to drop $500 on a scope right now.

I actually couldn't buy it direct from iTac, it just wouldn't add to the cart, so I ended up buying it from HK parts. Funny thing is it has Sig Sauer embossed on it. I also really like the rectical. Black with the power off and either red or green when you turn it on, with 5 brightness settings. When it is turned all the way up, it is wicked bright.

Best of luck with the new Bushy

I was actually thinking how sub-par those pics are in comparison to James' typical work............cool setup, but I'm a bit disappointed in one of our shutterbugs. [smile]

Only one of them is subpar which is the cell phone photo I took at work. [rofl] I just mounted it and it's bad ass!

January has been a good month so far. [smile]

Finished my AR build earlier this month:

Bought this S&W 617 a couple weeks ago:

Picked up this Ruger SR9 lastnight:

Then tonight I picked up this new in box Glock 17 that I found on Gun Broker:

2012-01-28_17-11-59_173.jpg

2012-01-28_17-12-19_569.jpg

Picked up today from the Marlboro show.. my first 1911.. gonna put some rounds through it tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Picked up today from the Marlboro show.. my first 1911.. gonna put some rounds through it tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Your gonna love that 1911! The Smiths are rock solid and eat whatever factory or reloaded ammo you can feed them. Just watch out for that recoil spring when you take it down for the 1st time! [shocked]

Another for January. Or should I say half a gun! Zombie lower from today's classifieds. Added a stock I had laying around.

I feel the need to say, my WIFE, bought me this!

f9373784.jpg

Last edited:
S&W 629 3in survival kit. I've been using too much 9mm ammo on bears.[wink]

629_ES_KIT.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327889374801.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327889374801.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 43
  • uploadfromtaptalk1327890015050.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327890015050.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom