• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for January 2012

Probably the best purchase i have made to date.

20120106_114034.jpg

Just the nicest 1911 i have ever owned. Not that i've owned a lot of them. But, i seriously am considering having this be my winter carry over my Glock G30. And that is saying a lot.

Probably the best purchase i have made to date.

20120106_114034.jpg

Just the nicest 1911 i have ever owned. Not that i've owned a lot of them. But, i seriously am considering having this be my winter carry over my Glock G30. And that is saying a lot.

Very nice! Love the ammo too. [thumbsup]

I can't figure the picture thing out either???

But that is a nice new rifle!!!

You can't just do the pictures though, what are the specs???? I know a lot og guys can pick them out from the photos, but I am not that familiar with them yet. I would love to get an AR as my first rifle......maybe after the new LTC comes in???

Anytime out on the range yet???

I can't figure the picture thing out either???

But that is a nice new rifle!!!

You can't just do the pictures though, what are the specs???? I know a lot og guys can pick them out from the photos, but I am not that familiar with them yet. I would love to get an AR as my first rifle......maybe after the new LTC comes in???

Anytime out on the range yet???

Thanks Man - and glad to know that I am not the only one that has issues with pictures. If anyone wants to send me a PM titled "Full size pictures for dummy's" I'd appreciate it.

That is a brand new Stag Arms model 2, purchased last weekend while it was snowing out at Zero Hour Arms in Easton, and they had a pretty nice selection and all their AR's come with a 30 rnd magazine.
http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=13_22&products_id=206.

I was going to go with the Model 1 that has the carrying handle, but elected to go with the flip up sight cause I new I wanted an optic cause the eyes are not getting any better

The optic is just an iTac Defense Prismatic Scope. http://itacdefense.com/ShowProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=90&CategoryID=27.
Fixed 3x magnification with Black, Red or Green rectical with 5 brightness settings, and it was cheap. ($129.00). Mil dots out to 600 yrds

iTac makes the stuff for Sig Sauer and the scope actually has Sig Sauer on it.

Hasn't been to the range yet. The scope just arrived today with the sling. I am hoping to get it out this weekend and get it zeroed. My club has a 300 yard heated rifle range

Wow that is sweet!!!

A friend of mine has an AR, I think the optics are Eotech, it is addictive to shoot. He won 500 .223 rounds at the HSC GOAL shoot, last summer. I am hoping he lets me send a few down range again!!!

Enjoy your AR, from what I hear Stag Arms is a well liked builder. There are so many variants for the AR and that attachments, it is difficult, atleast for me, to wrap my head around exactly what I want.

If you do get that PM about the pictures, can you send the info my way??? [laugh]

Enjor your newest addition!!!!!!!

Thanks Man - and glad to know that I am not the only one that has issues with pictures. If anyone wants to send me a PM titled "Full size pictures for dummy's" I'd appreciate it.

That is a brand new Stag Arms model 2, purchased last weekend while it was snowing out at Zero Hour Arms in Easton, and they had a pretty nice selection and all their AR's come with a 30 rnd magazine.
http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=13_22&products_id=206.

I was going to go with the Model 1 that has the carrying handle, but elected to go with the flip up sight cause I new I wanted an optic cause the eyes are not getting any better

The optic is just an iTac Defense Prismatic Scope. http://itacdefense.com/ShowProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=90&CategoryID=27.
Fixed 3x magnification with Black, Red or Green rectical with 5 brightness settings, and it was cheap. ($129.00). Mil dots out to 600 yrds

iTac makes the stuff for Sig Sauer and the scope actually has Sig Sauer on it.

Hasn't been to the range yet. The scope just arrived today with the sling. I am hoping to get it out this weekend and get it zeroed. My club has a 300 yard heated rifle range

If you upload your photos to a site like 'photobucket', alll you do is copy their 'image code' and than paste it here, which will give you your full size photos. [thumbsup]

just like this:

DSC_1029.jpg

Sorry for derailing thread, figured I would just post it here. hope that helps!

Shot my 1956 Savage 99 in .308 today. Paid for it in December but just picked it up and completed the FA10 so it is new for 2012.
013.jpg

Last edited:
Jeeze, can a freaking week or two go by between your postings. All this jealousy has to settle down before another wave starts.
Your have a nice setup going.

[laugh2][rofl]

Yeah sorry about that. It was on a whim. Figured what the hell and ordered it Wednesday. Eventually planning on an Osprey 45 or a Ti-rant can.

I sold my pre ban lower [frown] towards the R700 posted in here and felt very sad, so i'm picking up another next week to put together my AR again.

Back
Top Bottom