New Acquisitions for January 2012

Just arived at my door friday a real nice Yugo M57 tokarev.

Attachments

• Yugo%20Tokarev%20A.JPG
    Yugo%20Tokarev%20A.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 54
Finally got the PM9 out to the range today. Very nice!
bcd96d5c.jpg

Just back from Four Seasons with this:

WaltherPPK_NES.jpg

My wife saw this listed in the Four Seasons newsletter and said "you should get that, it's really elegant". She didn't have to say it twice!

Attachments

• WaltherPPK.jpg
    WaltherPPK.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 53
  • WaltherPPK_NES.jpg
    WaltherPPK_NES.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
gonna build me a Psycho-billy AR, One Piece at a Time!!

IMG_7762a.JPG

A2 Buttstock and GI Cleaning kit from Acme.Armament...
Zombie lower on the way from A.W.S.

need an upper, LPK and buffer tube/buffer/buffer spring

[video=youtube_share;rWHniL8MyMM]http://youtu.be/rWHniL8MyMM[/video]

Picked this nice old (believe 1966) Winchester 94 30-30 for only $200 at Undercover Arms..decent shape and is dead on.. got to put some lead down range 20 minutes later and quite impressed how accurate.

2012-01-14_12-15-29_615.jpg

Took a trip up to Kittery today and seen a beat up 30-30 for $275.. so thinking I got a good score for $200. Swung back though Seabrook Walmart and grabbed some Win 30-30 for 14.99/ box.. they had federal 9mm for 9.99 too. Couldn't resist the 100 pack of .40 for under $30 either .. good weekend!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Picked this nice old (believe 1966) Winchester 94 30-30 for only $200 at Undercover Arms..decent shape and is dead on.. got to put some lead down range 20 minutes later and quite impressed how accurate.

2012-01-14_12-15-29_615.jpg

Took a trip up to Kittery today and seen a beat up 30-30 for $275.. so thinking I got a good score for $200. Swung back though Seabrook Walmart and grabbed some Win 30-30 for 14.99/ box.. they had federal 9mm for 9.99 too. Couldn't resist the 100 pack of .40 for under $30 either .. good weekend!

Nice score I want one also. Enjoy it.

Well, for your sake I'm glad I resisted the temptation a couple of weeks back! Congrats!

Well, for your sake I'm glad I resisted the temptation a couple of weeks back! Congrats!

Why thank you sir! I like it a lot.. not sure if you are a member of Riverside but if you are I'll let ya run some rounds through it.. my good friend is a member and I plan on joining soon.. I like the simplicity of the club and what it has to offer. right up my alley.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Finally got myself a nice deer rifle! I was back in my hometown in NY for deer season and I mentioned to my FFL friend that I could really use a deer rifle. He pulled this baby out and the deal was done.

He had planned to keep it as he really liked the wood but decided I should have it. He set me up with this new Model 70 in .270 with a 3x9 Leuopold scope with quick release mounts and a military style leather sling with brass clasps.

I love the wood on this gun. I am looking forward to getting her out to the range!

View attachment 24782

View attachment 24781

Finally got myself a nice deer rifle! I was back in my hometown in NY for deer season and I mentioned to my FFL friend that I could really use a deer rifle. He pulled this baby out and the deal was done.

He had planned to keep it as he really liked the wood but decided I should have it. He set me up with this new Model 70 in .270 with a 3x9 Leuopold scope with quick release mounts and a military style leather sling with brass clasps.

I love the wood on this gun. I am looking forward to getting her out to the range!

Nicest wood I've seen on a production gun in a looong time!

View attachment 24782

View attachment 24781

That is great, I want one.

That really is some gorgeous wood. Congratulations on what will hopefully prove a useful as well as beautiful addition.

Not a full up gun but i did give the old 870 some love.

Blackhawk colapsable stock and 18.5" smooth bore. Still on the fence about
going down the extended mag tube road yet. But, I still like the change.

100_0902.jpg

Not a full up gun but i did give the old 870 some love.

Blackhawk colapsable stock and 18.5" smooth bore. Still on the fence about
going down the extended mag tube road yet. But, I still like the change.

100_0902.jpg

How much did the 18.5" go for if you don't mind me asking.

Back
Top Bottom