• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for December 2011

You better watch out...

You better not cry...

63b40525.jpg

Say hello to my new Mossberg 500. Ho ho ho [smile]

Last edited:
Dec19003.jpg

Santa Cruz Gunlocks - Shotgun mount (Thank you to our own Timber (his company) here on NES - awesome product!)

Dec19005.jpg

Fitting the new to me Remington 870 into its mount (Thank you Atilla for the fine deal)

**I will be putting together a full review on this gunlock mount in the next few days or so, just busy with work to go into detail now**

Picked this up from NorthShore Firearms last week.

Magpul stuff from various sources. Waiting for the M-16 style buffer, spring and tube to show up, as well as the MagPul front grip and a FDE pistol grip to match the stock.

stag2.jpg

dec.jpg

dec2.jpg

dec3.jpg

NES.jpg

The Wildey (pic 1 - 3) was just acquired yesterday. It shoots .45 Winchester Magnum ammo, has the 10" barrel and is a beast. When I bought it, it came with a shoulder holster for concealed carry. Not really sure who would ever consider carrying this concealed.

The others (Taurus Raging Judge .45lc / .410, Desert Eagle .44, Jericho (baby eagle) 9mm, & Dan Wesson .45 ACP) were recent - semi recent acquisitions and are here just to give you an idea of the size of the Wildey.

dec.jpg

The Wildey (pic 1 - 3) was just acquired yesterday. It shoots .45 Winchester Magnum ammo, has the 10" barrel and is a beast. When I bought it, it came with a shoulder holster for concealed carry. Not really sure who would ever consider carrying this concealed.

This guy would:

death-wish.bmp

and so would I because its f'ng badass. [grin]

Great pick up BTW.[thumbsup]

I love it when Charles opens the case in that film. The music is killah.

From memory the gun Charles B. also had the same gun. A personal favorite I believe his was a .475 with a 8 or 10" barrel.

Last edited:

Either the barrel is so long that it distorts the picture, or the lighting, or the camera lens, but it looks like the barrel is angled down a little? I'm guessing some kind of optical illusion or I didn't put my eyes in straight this morning [grin]. Wicked cool looking gun though.

I see what you are referring to. Its got to be the way the light is hitting the steel because it is not angled down. The barrel is straight. Waiting for my ammo to arrive then I'll post a range report. Cant wait.

Nice ACOG JamesB, who is your lower and upper by? I'm looking for a good 20" barrel for my MForgery (Stag based). I wish we could use the MagPul PMags up here

Last edited:
THe 1903 is fantastic. I've got one myself in nearly new condition, Smith Corona reciever with a Remington barrel. I use it for my CMP shoots.

Nice ACOG JamesB, who is your lower and upper by? I'm looking for a good 20" barrel for my MForgery (Stag based). I wish we could use the MagPul PMags up here

Thanks Bill.

Lower is a pre-ban Olympic Arms. Upper consists of a BCM Demo upper, Daniel Defense 16" barrel and a Troy TRX Battlerail.

Very nice James. I'm currently working with a post-ban Stag, with a new Daniel Defense upper, MagPul PRS2 buttstock, foregrip and pistol grip. An ACOG (early issue) will be my primary optics for now.

Merry Christmas to me, just got this pistol yesterday. I'm trying to find a holster for it but I don't think I will have much luck. I think a sling and a trench coat would work better.

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00717-1.jpg

A pic with it's big brother

DSC00718-1.jpg

Nice!

I picked up yet another toy. A Tanfoglio no less. Most don't even know what it is. Hell, I just learned about them a few weeks ago.

Merry Christmas to me, just got this pistol yesterday. I'm trying to find a holster for it but I don't think I will have much luck. I think a sling and a trench coat would work better.

DSC00714.jpg

I was shooting one of those last weekend, they're fun but it just screams to be SBR'd and have the weld cut that keeps the stock folded.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom