New Acquisitions for December 2011

These are great guns. I shoot one in USPSA, I would get a EGW sear, the factory one will wear out quickly

The sear looks like it is an update. It is now Gold/Brownish in color. Others I have spoke to think this is an update for the weak original sear. Either way the EGW would be a good upgrade in the long run.

Also got a HiViz fiber optic front sight for my LCR, this Christmas:

28cd6b5b.jpg

332d0964.jpg

ed50b6ef.jpg

Hopefully I can make it to the range this weekend to test it out!

I've got almost one tank of gas though it....still in the break in stages. I'm hoping to put some more time on it tomorrow; see what it'll really do.

SKS so full of Cosmo i don't want to touch it and my camera in the same 12 hour period.....
so, no pictures yet.... maybe i'll lie and just post 'em in January....

I just Paypal'd the money to my buddy in TN for a commercial M1 Carbine... Expect the FFL won't get it until 2012, so I'll post pics in next month's thread. :)

I hope you didn't put "FOR MY NEW GUN" or anything like that in teh paypal thing, otherwise you can kiss the money goodbye.

-Mike

I hope you didn't put "FOR MY NEW GUN" or anything like that in teh paypal thing, otherwise you can kiss the money goodbye.

-Mike

heh... was clued in on that. I put it down as "other" on the personal tab. I figure if they ask I'll just tell them I was pitching in on a gift my buddy was arranging for my brother. (That's what I was actually doing the last time I Paypal'd money.)

Well I get to post two things this month. It has been a good December so I don't have a pic of item one. But it is a 3" S&W 1911 pro the little bastard is an amazing firearm. Now I guess it is on to the more important of the two (well at least to my girlfriend asking her tomorrow)

2011-12-30_10-52-55_512.jpg

Well I get to post two things this month. It has been a good December so I don't have a pic of item one. But it is a 3" S&W 1911 pro the little bastard is an amazing firearm. Now I guess it is on to the more important of the two (well at least to my girlfriend asking her tomorrow)

View attachment 23498

Congratulations! Lets hope she says yes.

Back
Top Bottom