Match 3$101 in 606
Match 2 + MB$101 in 693
Match 1 + MB$41 in 89
Match MB$21 in 37
Overall odds are 1 in 24
* The jackpot will be divided evenly among winners
Prizes for Megaplier© Winners
The Megaplier option costs an additional $1 per play

I was not advocating for making lawyers rich. I am going to call you out on your order. Congress are politicians, lawyers and pedophiles all at the same time. I'm with you, I have no tolerance for any of them. I watched a 60+ yr old dude flirt with a sub-18 cashier at Market Basket today. If it went any further, I was about to lose it and set him straight...
Some 70yr old dude was hitting on 24? Yr sister the other day.. talking to himself “saying oh boy, I love watching her eat” to me that’s pretty f***ing weird… I wont go to all the details but this was pretty f***ing creepy.

As I get older o try to be less creepy, marrying a 24 year old sure didn’t help in that department…

Instead of having kids, I just married one…

I have a feeling a lot of you if you win, the lottery are gonna be putting young girls through college

I’m in! I can’t wait for all of us winners showing up at Lottery headquarters in Braintree and we all have the same exact T-Shirt on…. STOP HD.4420. Will need to get these shirts printed quick.

***OP - You should keep a list of screen names of all participants who properly displayed a ticket to participate in your first message.

Attachments

• 1437A97B-54D3-4782-91CC-E933A4A9730F.jpeg
    1437A97B-54D3-4782-91CC-E933A4A9730F.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 6
I’m in! I can’t wait for all of us winners showing up at Lottery headquarters in Braintree and we all have the same exact T-Shirt on…. STOP HD.4420. Will need to get these shirts printed quick.

***OP - You should keep a list of screen names of all participants who properly displayed a ticket to participate in your first message.
Not me, I will be wearing my "I am Chris from NES. Do you sell guns?" T-shirt.

Don't usually play, but let's try. In!

In

View attachment 781382

I think this simple set up works fine. Collecting $20 from a bunch of people then buying a massive amount of tickets could become a real cluster.

Okay, silly creatures:

View attachment 781503

To all to whom these presents shall come, greeting: know ye that I, having purchased one MegaMillions ticket for the drawing to be held on August 4, 2023 with numbers "4, 9, 11, 17, 39 Megaball 13" and no Megaplier option selected, and having done so exclusively with my own funds, do hereby transfer ownership of said ticket and all the rights and responsibilities thereto to the participants in the Northeast Shooters "NES mega millions pool August 4 drawing" in exchange for my participation, and my sole interest in said ticket is as an individual participant, and that this transfer shall pertain to this one ticket only and not to any other tickets in which I may individually or jointly have ownership.

alright, you dragged me in.
View attachment 781535

If this ticket loses, y’all owe me two bucks

So in on a billion

Is that your ticket number??
No, those are the winning numbers.lol

Here’s a list of everybody who actually hit at least one number I believe there’s two that hit the special ball, so whatever that’s worth

Collectively, were losers

No, those are the winning numbers.lol

Here’s a list of everybody who actually hit at least one number I believe there’s two that hit the special ball, so whatever that’s worth

Collectively, were losers
The mega ball or what ever it’s called is a $2 win. I had it on a number I didn’t enter here. Has it been determined yet if there were any winners of tonight’s Mega Millions drawing?

We should definitely do this again in the members only forum. Set out some real rules.. may be a minimum of five tickets per person
I would like that.

Post 5 tix.

Have a master list of all the tickets and who bought them.

We'd have to create a trust.

Not a big deal if people find out who we are as the jackpot would be smaller once divided.

In - fkit...
The real f***ed up thing is I think if we won, it wouldn’t be like one of these lottery winner nightmare things.

I’m not really a fan of gambling. To me it sounds like something a degenerate would do but if it keeps the hope alive, helps you make it through the week for a few dollars..

I just have this weird feeling that we might actually win..

If anything, the money would make it so I never have to talk to anybody again and that’s priceless.

Back
Top Bottom