NES mega millions pool August 4 drawing

lol it's the actual amateur layers who would take the case, and look at trump and all the crap he's in court for.
if we win, we’re not given a lawyer a f***ing penny..

I hate politician, lawyers and pedophiles in that order

if we win, we’re not given a lawyer a f***ing penny..

I hate politician, lawyers and pedophiles in that order

I highly suggest legal representation , this is gonna be a sh1t show if we win lol

I know enough to know I'm better off checking all the boxes lol

This is possibly the largest jackpot in history?

Nobody is gonna steal our barcode. More importantly even if the ticket is stolen, we just witnessed what happened to that girl who sold the lottory ticket and then kept the ticket the customer forgot.
Nobody is going to get too far lol. Everything is tracked.

@Broc thank you for doing that. I have also taken many time stamped screen shots to keep everyone honest.

I know all you need is 1 ticket to win. But I'd love if next time the jackpot gets really big we up the ante.. $20 increments to buy in to pool. Increase our odds! Big time!

@Broc thank you for doing that. I have also taken many time stamped screen shots to keep everyone honest.

I know all you need is 1 ticket to win. But I'd love if next time the jackpot gets really big we up the ante.. $20 increments to buy in to pool. Increase our odds! Big time!
Spending $20 or $1 won't make a difference.

But I am fine spending $20. I just wouldn't want to force others to spend $20.

Nobody is gonna steal our barcode. More importantly even if the ticket is stolen, we just witnessed what happened to that girl who sold the lottory ticket and then kept the ticket the customer forgot.
Nobody is going to get too far lol. Everything is tracked.
I wasn't covering my barcode, i was covering my other tickets

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

If you don't like the way that Neil coordinated this, run your own. Regardless, if you don't trust the crew who are taking part, your smartest move is to jump ship rather than whinging every other post.

I highly suggest legal representation , this is gonna be a sh1t show if we win lol

100%.

A lawyer to get the paperwork right and manage the taxes (with an accountant or however they do it).

To me, it would be more for tax purposes and making sure the IRS and MA DOR don't shoot my dog + getting any good advice from the lawyer.

100%.

A lawyer to get the paperwork right and manage the taxes (with an accountant or however they do it).

To me, it would be more for tax purposes and making sure the IRS and MA DOR don't shoot my dog + getting any good advice from the lawyer.
Imagine a bunch of 2A gun enthusiasts trying to iron out the logistics for millions of dollars in multiple states.
Does the lottory allow this? The only way I can think to claim a prize amongst dozens of people would be a legal trust , quite literally

You can't even figure out that a business is closed. Surely you don't expect us to take you seriously.

Back
Top Bottom