• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NES mega millions pool August 4 drawing

nstassel

NES Member
With 1.25 billion on the line it would be hilarious to have a bunch of gun owners win and be able to publicly spend our winnings in part on our favorite activity.

I propose this: buy one ticket and post the number here. We pool numbers. Split winnings equally....profit.

To keep it clean just get a number and post a pic of the ticket. Posting a number in the thread constitutes a binding agreement between the thread contributors to split winnings.

Last edited:
With 1.25 billion on the line it would be hilarious to have a bunch of gun owners win and be able to publicly spend our winnings in part on our favorite activity.

I propose this: buy one ticket and post the number here. We pool numbers. Split winnings equally....profit.

To keep it clean just get a number and post a pic of the ticket. Posting a number in the thread constitutes a binding agreement between the thread contributors to split winnings.
Imagine the lobbying that kind of budget could fund.

Statistically. We will all turn against each other and lose our friendships... additionally we will all start off as millionaires but with 10 years we will all be bankrupt as we do a poor job managing our finances.

I suggest we all quit our jobs Friday morning anticipating winning the mega millions 11pm later that night.

I'm gonna wear a gorilla costume for the photo op to protect my identity and good looks

Whoever on this forum wins the 1.25 Billion jackpot... please DO NOT SIGN THE TICKET!
call the lawyer William Shaheen in dover NH and remain anonymous!

Statistically. We will all turn against each other and lose our friendships... additionally we will all start off as millionaires but with 10 years we will all be bankrupt as we do a poor job managing our finances.

I suggest we all quit our jobs Friday morning anticipating winning the mega millions 11pm later that night.

I'm gonna wear a gorilla costume for the photo op to protect my identity and good looks
Having a flashback of Treasure of Sierra Madre
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges"

Whoever on this forum wins the 1.25 Billion jackpot... please DO NOT SIGN THE TICKET!
call the lawyer William Shaheen in dover NH and remain anonymous!
You can only remain anonymous if the state it is purchased in allows that. NH you can but MA you can not. You can claim it under a trust but that isn't going to hide your identity.

Bruh the whole point is to have a presser and tell everyone that a bunch of gun enthusiasts won a billion dollars to buy more guns and ammo.

Back
Top Bottom