NES mega millions pool August 4 drawing

Posting definitely constitutes an agreement.. people try to rip each other off in the lottery pools all the time.. after it finally gets through the courts people get their money and the scumbag gets to keep their portion but face criminal charges..

I’m game I’ll stop for a few on the way home and post one

Serious question.
Can we do a very big mega millions pool

make things official and everyone pays $20 instead of just 1 ticket.

We could have greater odds if we had 100 people put up $20

We would have 1,000 tickets

Serious question.

I was thinking the same thing the pool only works when you contribute like that usually people do like one to four tickets I’d rather do 20
But I always forget about the increase in price, so we never even discussed the megaplyer which I always get.
I’ve been playing a couple times a month on and off for about maybe a year… only once or twice a won my money back.

This wasn’t a very organized thought out thing it’s just for fun, but maybe we should set up a reoccurring one.

I would really hope that nobody on here would be a thief or a scumbag about this. People get really weird over money but it’s all of us can’t agree to split $1 billion. That’s pretty f***ed up.

Sketchy thing to do on a gun forum too.. or in general I guess

IMG_2282.jpeg

We all have to take screenshots of the thread before the drawing

Looks like nobody got the mega plier but me. You’ll all be thrilled. I spent the extra dollar if I win the issue is I think it’s lame that it doesn’t apply to the jackpot.

Serious question.

I'd be game. Makes sense to enter as many pools as possible but this is the only one I know of besides a couple cashiers at work.

You can't go wrong.

Except I would wait until the CZ 600 has some after market chassis available, because CZ, in all its retarded wisdom, decided to kill their entire rifle line, release a new rifle, make it not compatible with existing chassis and stocks and offer absolutely no after market chassis or stocks.

CZ rifle division is going down harder than Colt.

But .. their 600 is accurate AF.

And ugly AF.

1.2B over. . . 30 years? Imagine the gun rights movement that could fund. First payment is $18M. Last one is about $75M. (MAGA Millions uses a progressive annual payment system to possibly further screw you. Normally I'd choose cash for MAGA Millions because of it. But funding gun rights for over a generation might be worth the hit.)

Look folks...You have a very, very well respected lawyer that is getting this up and running in this thread. That alone is enough for me to feel comfortable with it. Play or don't play that is up to you but I don't think I would want to be the person screwing over the other people playing in this group. I trust that if (and I hope we do) we do win on one of these tickets then it will all be handled very well by Neil.

Why not. In.

204b8c05-1f50-4784-9bee-bfffdae4e537-jpeg.781114

Attachments

• 204B8C05-1F50-4784-9BEE-BFFFDAE4E537.jpeg
    204B8C05-1F50-4784-9BEE-BFFFDAE4E537.jpeg
    721.3 KB · Views: 154
Look folks...You have a very, very well respected lawyer that is getting this up and running in this thread. That alone is enough for me to feel comfortable with it. Play or don't play that is up to you but I don't think I would want to be the person screwing over the other people playing in this group. I trust that if (and I hope we do) we do win on one of these tickets then it will all be handled very well by Neil.
I didn’t realize
Um, what happens if a couple tickets hit for only a few bucks?
If it’s some lame amount of money, we’ll just buy more tickets..
If it’s only tens of thousands we’ll get hookers and blow

If it’s some lame amount of money, will just buy more tickets..
If it’s only tens of thousands we’ll get hookers and blow
SO what's the cutoff?

The payout table looks like:

MMPayouts.jpg

There's a much better chance of one ticket (or even a few) hitting $500 or less than $10000 or more.

SO what's the cutoff?

The payout table looks like:

View attachment 781119

There's a much better chance of one ticket (or even a few) hitting $500 or less than $10000 or more.

I forgot there were potentially partial prizes...let's agree that prizes $1000 and over get divided equally. Prizes under $1000 are kept by the holder?
In my opinion, if it’s 10 grand or less.. more tickets or a shoot/party… above 10 grand with the mega plier we split it. nobody’s keeping anything for themselves that’s not how it works

I feel like if we won we would end up buying adjoining property

i’m thinking about joining the lottery pool at work, but I try to keep myself separate from these people doing security is keeping yourself at a distance so when something goes sideways you don’t wind up getting sued or going to HR..

Also, you have to not trust anybody

I feel like if we won we would end up buying adjoining property
That’s genius will have to buy our own city..
I get to be the chief of police though..

You can be the mayor

The OP gets to be the district attorney. We’re just gonna start handing out titles and laughing.

Back
Top Bottom