NES mega millions pool August 4 drawing

If i win I'll somehow become more annoying

I'll only shoot czs and 6.5s maybe
You can't go wrong.

Except I would wait until the CZ 600 has some after market chassis available, because CZ, in all its retarded wisdom, decided to kill their entire rifle line, release a new rifle, make it not compatible with existing chassis and stocks and offer absolutely no after market chassis or stocks.

CZ rifle division is going down harder than Colt.

But .. their 600 is accurate AF.

You can't go wrong.

Except I would wait until the CZ 600 has some after market chassis available, because CZ, in all its retarded wisdom, decided to kill their entire rifle line, release a new rifle, make it not compatible with existing chassis and stocks and offer absolutely no after market chassis or stocks.

CZ rifle division is going down harder than Colt.

But .. their 600 is accurate AF.
If I win this im buying CZ

With 1.25 billion on the line it would be hilarious to have a bunch of gun owners win and be able to publicly spend our winnings in part on our favorite activity.

I propose this: buy one ticket and post the number here. We pool numbers. Split winnings equally....profit.

To keep it clean just get a number and post a pic of the ticket. Posting a number in the thread constitutes a binding agreement between the thread contributors to split winnings.

Your terms are acceptable.

mega.jpg

If you buy online from NH, do you have to claim publicly? Or can you still do it through a trust?
You can claim in a trust or anonymously I believe. There was a lawsuit a woman won in NH over claiming lotto I read in the news before. I will have to dig up the article. I guess she screwed up and signed the ticket back so NH said she had to claim under her name but she won the lawsuit. I don't recall if she needed to do under a trust or anonymously though.

You can only remain anonymous if the state it is purchased in allows that. NH you can but MA you can not. You can claim it under a trust but that isn't going to hide your identity.
I will drive to NH to purchase my tickets!
I will enter into a contract with mega millions while inside the safety and comfort of NH

I will drive to NH to purchase my tickets!
I will enter into a contract with mega millions while inside the safety and comfort of NH
Buy a post-ban AR, stand 1 foot over the MA/NH boarder on the NH side and eject your brass onto the MA side. Then reach carefully over the line with a broom and sweep it back into NH. Then text the guvnuh and say 'neener neener neener/

With 1.25 billion on the line it would be hilarious to have a bunch of gun owners win and be able to publicly spend our winnings in part on our favorite activity.

I propose this: buy one ticket and post the number here. We pool numbers. Split winnings equally....profit.

To keep it clean just get a number and post a pic of the ticket. Posting a number in the thread constitutes a binding agreement between the thread contributors to split winnings.
What are you, a friggin lawyer?
[laugh]

Federal income tax is all 50 states.

I remember Puerto Rico winner of poerrball didn't have to pay tax or didn't have to pay all the tax. I remember being very angry they tricked the system.
Let me look
Only asking, cause I know a guy down there.

Is it state income tax of 0% if that person wins

But I'm an NES Skinflint. Can I buy just a half of a ticket? Will someone split one with me?
If we win, we could each afford a Noveske lower………..
Noveske? Maybe a Daniel Defense. Aren't they the best????
Whoever on this forum wins the 1.25 Billion jackpot... please DO NOT SIGN THE TICKET!
call the lawyer William Shaheen in dover NH and remain anonymous!
F*ck anyone attached with Shaheen and Gordon. Now, maybe I'd get List & Major to draft up something...and help support a 2A business.

Back
Top Bottom