Need a MA Lawyer . . . .

For some Very Interesting Reading , on Fathers Rights / Abuse with 209A's
Check Out The Fatherhood Coalation Of Milford . Ma's . web site
www.FatherhoodCoalition.org
There is a Study done in the Gardner Court that was released nationwide regarding Discrimination To the Male , when the Wife is the Batterer. Bob
I am not involved with them , Just Too much Free time on the Computer in the Winter [rolleyes]

For some Very Interesting Reading , on Fathers Rights / Abuse with 209A's
Check Out The Fatherhood Coalation Of Milford . Ma's . web site
www.FatherhoodCoalition.org
There is a Study done in the Gardner Court that was released nationwide regarding Discrimination To the Male , when the Wife is the Batterer. Bob
I am not involved with them , Just Too much Free time on the Computer in the Winter [rolleyes]

Hey, Bandit? Would you mind following standard rules on the use of capitals? Otherwise, Your Prose Is Very Difficult To Read When You Capitalize Each Word.

Thanks,

Dwarven1,
Resident Curmudgeon and Grammarian. [wink]

Hey, Bandit? Would you mind following standard rules on the use of capitals? Otherwise, Your Prose Is Very Difficult To Read When You Capitalize Each Word.

Thanks,

Dwarven1,

Just when we thought our own RC&G was hibernating...he appears!

BTW, how does it feel to be one of the first members of Metrowest Tactical?

i wOnder iF i sHould sTart tYping lIke tHis aLl tHe tIme

or maYbe caPitalize evEry thIrd leTter inStead?

Ok, that hurts my eyes to much to read and my brain too much to type, back to normal now.

No, Ross will start ignoring MarkM's posts if he starts typing like a 10 year old trying to be 133t. Or however you spell it.

As for being a founding member... pretty cool. But I think that Chris should be considered for the title of Founder.

Thanks,

Dwarven1,

Oops
Sorry everyone , I bought my last pair of glasses at the Christmas Tree Shop , I guess I will have to shop at Wally World from now on.
Bob [popcorn]

Back
Top Bottom