ND at FS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably not the only one thinking that it would have been best if this thread could be completely erased from the Forum. I know it's kinda late for that but maybe still a good idea.

I'm probably not the only one thinking that it would have been best if this thread could be completely erased from the Forum. I know it's kinda late for that but maybe still a good idea.

The NES day lady brigade would just start another one.

Carl is a great guy, but Four Seasons is a gun store for those who don't know any better. Within 50 miles of four seasons are numerous shops that sell for the same or less and have a much more interesting inventory. YMMV

Carl is a great guy, but Four Seasons is a gun store for those who don't know any better. Within 50 miles of four seasons are numerous shops that sell for the same or less and have a much more interesting inventory. YMMV

That hasn't been my experience.

Wow! Guess I don't know any better. Please let me know the names of those numerous shops that sell for the same or less and have a much more interesting inventory. Yes, I'm serious.

Not in my experience. The guns I bought there, I received excellent service, and a price that made it worth driving up from the Cape. Even factoring in gas and lunch, still saved enough to make the drive worth it.

How may Ma complaint Tavors or POF 308's does 4 seasons have? none cause they cant sell them as their not an 07 manufacturer. All I am saying is there are shops within the area that sell things that Carl cant. Carl does not have an 07 FFL or if he does he choses not to be bothered. Other shops in the area can make a non Ma compliant rifle compliant, and without much fanfare. YMMV

How may Ma complaint Tavors or POF 308's does 4 seasons have? none cause they cant sell them as their not an 07 manufacturer. All I am saying is there are shops within the area that sell things that Carl cant.

Holy crap, wow. Please see my stupid post above

( in case your wondering, being an FFL 07 is not in any way required to make firearms ban compliant and your post makes no sense )

Last edited:
19? Mine is 10.

I'm just waiting for the story behind this mysterious ND that probably never happened.

Now, the thread is just going full retard about the shop itself.

All I am an saying is 4 seasons is not the only game in town, if you take your time and look what really out there. Not a bash on 4 seasons

Wow maybe I should have checked back sooner this thread really went off the rails

From what I was told a guy brought in a kahr he was looking to sell, an employee took it out of the case and it was loaded. Apparently he removed the magazine and emptied the chamber, then put the magazine back in and re chambered a round. Then he had his booger hook on the trigger and fired a round through a display case and it ricocheted into the ceiling.

I hope this gives you guys some more stuff to take about, like how much you hate kahrs and that FS isn't open on Sundays

Major FAIL if that is what happened. He's lucky the retard didn't kill someone.

All I am an saying is 4 seasons is not the only game in town, if you take your time and look what really out there. Not a bash on 4 seasons

Actually, what you were saying was completely wrong. I don't care if your bashing four seasons or not, but fabricating facts about ffl's and what they can or cannot do to serve your point is stupid

I can't tell from the way its written if the employee or the gun owner's finger was on the trigger

Wow maybe I should have checked back sooner this thread really went off the rails

From what I was told a guy brought in a kahr he was looking to sell, an employee took it out of the case and it was loaded. Apparently he removed the magazine and emptied the chamber, then put the magazine back in and re chambered a round. Then he had his booger hook on the trigger and fired a round through a display case and it ricocheted into the ceiling.

I hope this gives you guys some more stuff to take about, like how much you hate kahrs and that FS isn't open on Sundays

Wait, how did it get in the case if a guy brought it in and wanted to sell it?

No, that actually isn't what you said. You said there were numerous stores within 50 miles that sell for the same or less and had better inventory. We'd like to know which shops those were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom